[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Bryan Adams - Can't stop this thing we started 9/10

Gotta love abit of Bryan Adams, I love this song, it's awesome, normally it's the kind of stuff that gets me motivated to do stuff, shove it on nice and loud, sing along badly and do my housework, but I'm ill, so I'm just doing a chair jig instead.

Madonna - Hung Up

I love the start to this song. I believe she paid ABBA for the starting music of one of their songs.

Anyway, she really spiced it up and it sounds brilliant!

I've been listening to it constantly lately. Really gets the blood pumping. XD

10/10

Straight Back - Fleetwood Mac

I've been totally loving the Mirage album lately, and I can't believe how I overlooked this song before, it's brilliant. I love how Stevie and Christine harmonize in this song, and the chorus is amazing, Stevie's voice sounds so haunting when she's singing the angry part of the song.

The Bloody Beetroots - Butter

Progressive electro filth from one of the biggest electro duo's at the moment. Love how it's like a journey of sound, from streets, to dancefloors, to drug dens. Hearing it live may also have made me a bit biased, haha. Get on it.

The Veronicas - Untouched

Love the combination of classic music and electric guitar there! Glad that this is their breakthrough single in the UK because in my opinion, it was the best one they could've brought out. The lyrics are catchy, especially the chorus. I just wanna get up there with 'em and play electric guitar!

10/10

Yuksek - I Could Never Be A Dancer

This song has so many levels it's scary. Purely electro based, it used builds and progression to create a beautiful journey in your ears. The french boy Yuksek is famed for his more relaxing synth tracks and while this is relaxing, it also provides you with a burst of euphoria.

10/10

Union City Blue - Blondie

I love this song, it just feels epic. Debbie Harry's vocals sound amazing on this song, and the relatively small amount of singing really helps this song, it's just so powerful and memorable. One of my favourite Blondie songs.

The Rakes - We Danced Together (SebastiAn Remix)

Frenchy boy SebastiAn of the Ed Rec crew takes a rocky kind of song, and turns into a dance inducing electro funk number that uses vocal edits very well to excentuate the levels. The saxophone is awesome.

10/10

ACDC - You Shook Me All Night Long

I have no idea why but this song has been stuck in my head all day. I've not got it on my CD in the car and it hasn't played at the shopping centre or anything. 0_o

Dunno why it's in my head.

Anyway so I've put it on now so that the chorus isn't the only thing constantly replaying over and over in my head. XD

Love the song by the way. Acadaca are awesome. XD

10/10

Drops Of Jupiter - by Train

Just an amazing song. Had it stuck on my head all day. Love the lyrics, and the tune.

It's definitely one of the most well written songs.

♪ She acts like Summer, and walks like rain...
Did you fall for a shooting star? One without a permanent scar... ♫

Vegas Skies - The Cab

It's such a beautiful song IMO, especially the first few lines. It doesn't even have that many instruments because the vocalist can guide the song just fine. So romantic too~

Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl

Simply love this song! I remember first hearing it in the car on the way home from work sometime last year.

I simply love the lyrics. They're brilliant. XD

Awesome beat and she has such a pretty voice. <3

One of my favourites.

10/10

Agnes - On and On

Heard this when I was listening Release Me one time and saw the link to this song. I fell in love with it right away and demanded to know why the heck it hadn't gotten a release date in the UK! This is the sorta song I'd listen to in a club and get me dancing. xD

9/10

Moment of Surrender - U2 10/10

I LOVE this song, I'd given up all hope of them playing it when I went to see them live and then it was like,the last song, I almost wet myself, it's amazing. It's just such an awesome song, I thought it was brilliant played at home really loud with the bass right up (olololol) but live omg, I have like a 7 minute long orgasm, it's absolutely amazing

How Soon is Now - The Smiths
Probably the best known song by The Smiths. I think it's kind of halfway between their more poppy songs and their more downbeat serious songs like 'Asleep'. It Certainly deals with serious issues, isolation and his confusion about his sexuality. There are some briliant lyrics, which you almost expect from Morrissey. It's probably Marr's best known riff too, it's a classic of the 80s.

Beyonce - Broken Hearted Girl

Possibly my most favourite Beyonce ballad yet. The song is relatively new to the UK. It really reflects my life and such. It's lovely to see that she can still do these kind of songs as well as the dance ones ...

10/10

CheVelle's "Roswell's Spell"

I love this band. They're so awesome in every way. They're lyrics hold meaning and aren't pointless. His voice is awesome too. Plus his guitar-ing is sick. You all should listen to them.:yay:

Evanescence - Bring Me To Life

This was the first metal song I ever heard and still love it six years on. Might be a tad biased since it's my favourite Evanescence song of every single one that they've done and I'm sure that the lyrics have reflected on all of us at one point in our lives. Amy Lee has one of the best singing voices in the world!

10/10

Love Game - Lady GaGa

Me and my girlfriend love this song, it's epic. Poker Face is the better song, but this one has some brilliant lyrics. I find that it sticks in my head, and it's very danceable. The video for it is also epic.

Back