[V5] What are you currently listening to?

The Saturdays - Forever Is Over

Can't believe these girls have released their second album within a year of getting their debut one. They just keep getting better and better with their songs. Love the electric guitar with one of the girls singing solo in particular (can't remember her name xD) and it's a very catchy song. Hope it becomes their first number one!

9/10

Newton Faulkner - I Took It Out On You
I love this guys music, he's easily one of the best acoustic guitar players out there at the moment. His music has a lot of meaning behind it, it's not being sung for the sake of it, and this song's no exception. Amazing rhythm and vocals. Sensational!

Remy Zero - Save Me

First heard this through Smallville, so I listened to the full version and fell in love with it. Wish they could've done more stuff like this, shame that they were never together for that long, anyway. The chorus is especially catchy and the constant guitar makes it worthwhile listening to.

9/10

All The Things She Said - Tatu
The beat of this song was fantastic, and the vocals ain't half bad too. Though the music video isn't exactly something you'd watch if your nan was in the room :gasp:. It was truly a great tune though, and it's the song that got me into Tatu :monster:

9/10

t.A.T.u. - Not Gonna Get Us

Way back when, these caught my eyes and I found their songs quite excellent. I've recently got back into listening to their material, their old ones in particular. Always used to make me laugh if people asked if they were actually lesbians and in love because it's not true at all. xD

9/10

Out Of Touch - Uniting Nations

I really like the upbeat nature of this this song, and the beat is terrific. Lyrics are pretty decent. A fantastic club/party song. And the music video to it is :ryan:. Plus the song reminds me of my holiday in Benidorm :awesome: Epic holiday.

10/10

Madonna feat. Justin Timberlake - 4 Minutes

This brings back memories of pretending to save the world at work when this song was played for the first few weeks. Ah, those were really epic times! Would used to mess around behind our boss' back and have fun. Also find the Madonna and Justin pairing very smexy, although Madge should cut back with the loose clothing and all ...

10/10

Just Can't Get Enough - The Saturdays

Something really epic happen the comic relief this song was made for, so that contributes towards how much I like it 8F. The upbeat mood of the song is brilliant, really cheers me up, and the beat is is fantastic, and the lyrics, though quite repetative, are nice. A fantastic song. :awesome:

10/10

Gentlemen - The Afghan Whigs
A fantastic band, alternative/grunge and incredibly talented. This is great example of their sound, Greg Dulli's raw vocals, the excellent drun intro and a great guitar solo. The almost 'soul'ish sound contrasts perfectly with the sleazy vocals. It's a melting pot of Grunge, Alternative rock and Soul, and the result is distinctive.

Rihanna - Rehab

A very surprising song to say the least. Didn't think she'd do one as slow as this one and it works genuinely well with its beat and guitar. I've found myself listening to this A LOT recently, especially since it popped up on my shuffle on the iPod.

9/10

3OH3 COLORADO SUNRISE Its a very good song it starts out slowly with a single guitar playing slowly and erupts into an up tempo song, my fave verse is on my sig 30h3's my fave group/ band/ whatever they are 10/10

Last edited:
ACDC - Thunderstruck

Love listening to it full blast in my car on the way home from work.

It wakes me up from my zombie like trance from work. XD

I love the build up of the drums to when they start singing too!

Gets the blood pumping and makes me wanna go out and party, so it's a good idea to play it on a Friday night especially. XD

10/10

You've Got The Love - Florence and The Machine

I love this song anyway, but I simply adore how she's managed to modernise this classic song. She has one hell of a voice, and I love the arrangement, I especially love the last chorus where it sounds like a group of Florences singing. xD

Paramore - Decode

I've recently got back into Paramore's music and find Decode quite fascinating. I never thought it was originally for Twilight, thought it was about discovering what people were in general. Regardless, I've loved Paramore ever since I first heard Misery Business from my little sister. I do wish that the UK had more bands like this. >_>

9/10

Rabbit Heart - Florence + The Machine

The Chorus really captivates me, it's brilliant me :gasp:. And the lyrics are awesome, and I love the beat of it throughout. And the music video makes me lol for some reason. 8F

9/10

Coldplay - The Scientist

Whenever I hear this song I think of Tidus and Yuna. <3

I see them at the end of their journey and then flashbacks of their time together start to play to the song. It's so sad. :gonk:

Simply lovely song. I must do a video clip to it!

10/10

David Guetta ft. Novel - Missing You

Easily one of Guetta's better duets, the beat is solid though I don't think it's a good as Sexy Chick personally, the vocals are solid as Novel seems to be a very strong vocalist and overall it's a very good song to listen to, though, it may be one of those songs that need to be played loud to get a full impact.

Our Song ~ Taylor Swift

I might be the only girl in the world who can go from P.O.D. and CheVelle and then go back around and listen to Taylor Swift right after them XD Man I'm messed up...

I like this song I wouldn't call myself a Taylor Fan....

9/10

Need I say more? Her voice is amazing. The lyrics are always touching.

And now I'm listening to Stevie's "Edge of Seventeen" <33 Adore this song.

The Veronicas - 4ever

Hmm, a very good followup to Untouched. I like their whole partying, rocking out style of music. Works with me at least! It sounds very similar to Pink's U & Ur Hand at one point, but I already know this song was released a year and a half before, so there's no copying going on whatsoever.

Back