[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Rihanna - Russian Roulette

This song definitely works for me since she's moving away from the typical songs you'd hear from other artists nowadays. It's quite scary in a sense and immediately thought of the incident between her and Chris Brown when I heard this. The video makes it even more creepy. I didn't think much of this at first, but I really like it much more now.

9/10

O Let's Do It ~ by Waka Flocka

A buddy of mine came over and told me to buy it off iTunes. Pretty catchy rap song that I hadn't heard before. Hadn't even heard of Waka Flocka before until now but it's what I've been playin' non-stop over the New Years weekend.

Perfectly Lonely - John Mayor
I don't know I just like John Mayor and that's what Itunes shuffled to. I've been listening to him a lot lately anyways. My brother-in-law plays guitar and he likes John Mayor a lot too so I guess he got me into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't Let Me Down Again - Buckingham Nicks

It's the harmonies. They really make this song, especially on the "ooooh" but and the chorus. The guitar work is pretty fantastic too, and I find myself listening to this more times than I should. Fantastic song.

Great Expectations - Porcupine Tree
I haven't listened to The Incident as much as I should have really, especially considering how much I was looking forward to its release. Because it's one of the first tracks from the album, it's a really good one. I thought the last third of it or so was a bit disappointing compared to how good Nil Recurring had been.

Girls Aloud - Theme to St. Trinian's

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm in a St. Trinian's mood right now and I think this is an ace song. Reminds me of when I was a right cheeky schoolgirl in my teens. Unfortunately, I didn't get to a boarding school lol. Love the lyrics to the song and it definitely defines girl power here. I couldn't have thought of anyone else singing it other than these lot.

10/10

Hannah Montana+Jonas Brothers - We got the Party With Us

I like Hannah Montana and her music. Its werid cause Im not a huge Miley Cyrus fan, even though its the same person lol XD The HM music always cheers me up and Im getting to like the Jonas Bros :D

10/10

Ke$ha- Tik Tok

It's not actually that bad of a song now that I am used to it. I found Ke$ha irritating at first until I found out it was her who was featured with Flo Rida in Right Round. She seems so similar to Katy Perry- which isn't surprising as the two are best buddies. Her voice is good, and ideal for this kind of song. I liked the song's bridge and before her last chorus. However, the lyrics seem a little odd at a few places- as does the name of the song.

9/10

Leona Lewis - I See You

I really believe this is one of the most emotional songs she's delivered in her career so far. And since it's the theme song for Avatar, I think it's even better. Her vocals are flawless as always and the song picks right up at the end. It's very inspiring and sounds even more beautiful with each listen.

10/10

Owl City - Fireflies

I do like this song, it's very pleasant on the ears. I first heard it on Tap Tap Revenge on the iPod Touch and it's a brilliant song. He has a pleasant voice, nice and calm nothing over the top or any high notes, it's somewhat soothing. The lyrics are nice as well. I've yet to hear anything else they've done but I'm looking forward to it :)

Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

I simply can't get this song out of my head. >.< I love it! It's addicting like Poker Face was and still is I guess. XD

I love her outfits and her tattoo is so hot in that film clip!

Anyway, love the concept of the music video and the song is just brilliant! Love her voice. <3

10/10

Little Boots - Earthquake

I've had a few listens to this and it's not bad, although I do prefer Remedy a lot more. I like how there's a decent artist from the UK that uses electropop and it becomes a brilliant result. Plus, she is from Blackpool and that's not too far from where I live. I'm sure if I keep listening to it, it might become one of those songs I'll really like.

8/10

Put It In A Love Song - Alicia Keys Featuring Beyoncé

I really thought it was going to be a piano ballad, because of the song title, but I was pleasantly surprised. I think it's the most exciting track on Alicia Keys' album, and Beyoncé actually compliments her instead of vocally dominating and over-shadowing her. Great song, I love the beat.

Therapy - Screamager

This song reminds me of being a mosher back in college. Young, free and complete bloody stupid XD Life then was sooooooooo great!! Such an awesome song.

10/10

What you know about New Edition!!? Haha. Bell Biv Devoe - Poison

[Mod Edit: Can you please make more of an effort in your posts in post count sections thanks. =)]

Last edited by a moderator:
The Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack - What's This

I love this movie. >.<

Someone mentioned something about it on the forums and so I started up the soundtrack on my computer.

Awesome lyrics! Every song from this soundtrack is fantastic! I love singing along with them all!

10/10

Fight For You - Morgan Page

I played this song on Tap Tap and really enjoyed it :ryan: I don't think he sung it considering it's a woman who sings so he must have remixed it :hmmm: Either way it has a brilliant beat to it, I'd have liked for the vocals to stand out a bit more but a great song nevertheless.

Back