[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects

I'm not actually listening to it. Rather, it's just replaying itself in my head right now. I encountered the music today, but hey, the day had me encountering a friend that got terribly drunk. Admittedly, she behaved totally contrary to her usual behavior. I can foresee her extending her apologies to us later on today.

Nevertheless, this song seems to sum up what I thought of the events pretty much, amusingly... And with that in mind, I can't stop it's continuous replaying in my head. Not that I mind though, seeing how long I had not heard this song.

I'm listening to the cd 'Fall Among Thieves' by Baskery. Baskery is a band consisting of three Swedish girls who play some type of country/bluegrass music. Not exactly the music I usually listen to, but I discovered them last year when they played at my favorite music festival. This cd has only great songs and I really dig the harmony of the three vocals at the same time. Great live act too! 9/10

Boring - Blink-182

From Blink's punkiest days, so I really like. blink as a punk band is good, but the only one of their slower songs I really like is I Miss You.

All To Myself, by Marianas Trench.

This song is amazing. The lyrics have such a great message to it. :D Not even just relationship wise. When you're in a situation where friends are being retarded this song has some great lyrics for it as well. It's just so spirit lifting. I've had it on alot the passed few days. :D

I always listen to it. At least once a day, and that's a lot seeing how much music I have on my computer. :D Omnomnom. This band has some amazing songs! Definitely worth checking out.

♪ Don't patronize, I realize, I'm losing and this is my real life.
I'm half asleep, and I'm wide-awake, this habit is always so hard to break.
I don't want to be, the bad guy!
I've been blaming myself and I think you know why.
I'm killing time...
And time's killing you...
Every way that I do...

Did you say, please just, follow me,
I thought, you wanted me, because I want you all to myself!
I can try and, suck it up, I just, can't suck it up!
Make me feel, like someone else...

I'm under the gun, feel like the only one,
I just can't decide what I'm running from...

This isn't what, I wanted but, I can't keep my filthy fucking mouth shut.

It's not enough.
It's never enough, and I wish I could breath without it getting stuck.
Can't focus it, but I try over and over again...

Did you say, please just, follow me!
I can try and, suck it up, I just can't suck it up!
Make me feel like someone else!

Please just, follow me...
I thought, you wanted me, because I want you all to myself...
I can try and. suck it up. I just can't suck it up...
Make me feel like...

Did you say, please just, follow me!
I can try and, suck it up, I just can't suck it up!
Make me feel like someone else!

I can't stay with someone else... ♫

Song: Love Song
Artist: Sara Bareilles

Just an interesting song, not to say the video is quite... well, interesting.

[Mod Edit: Could you please put a bit more effort into your posts in future. Thanks. =)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Gaga - Paparazzi

I love this song. It has a nice flow to it. It feels a bit more gentle compared to her other songs and has a different feel about it.

I quite enjoy the film clip too. It's a bit weird (they all are I suppose) but this one just has an even stranger feel to it than usual.

10/10

Bush - Everything Zen

Before Gavin Rossdale got married to that crazy thing we call Gwyn Steffani, he used to put out some great audio content. Seriously this song reminds me of me sometimes, mainly the asshole bro and stuff. In my opinion the song means, you can't see everything in an optimistic light all the times, things are made to be imperfect.. you gotta see differently. Can't sugar coat everything and call it a day.

10/10

Hydra is listening to a lot of music lately, it seems. Well, 'tis an awesome...invention? :neomon:

Currently listening to the Chaos Battle Theme from Final Fantasy I. Got an Action Replay for PSP for Christmas, and just got FFI for that system two days ago, so I used the Beastiary Complete (L+R) code, and when I saw Chaos and viewed him, I heard this awesome music, then I just had to get online sometime and download it after hearing it, so I downloaded it last night. :awesome:

Imo, this song really sets the stage quite effectively for a long, tough, and of course epic battle, so yeah, this song is definitely made of win.

I've always loved Final Fantasy battles themes, and this ranks right up there with the best, in my books.

10/10.

Aesma Daeva--Darkness

I stumbled upon the band Aesma Daeva the other day and cannot stop listening to them. The instrumentals behind the lead singers enchanting vocals are nothing short of different. The music is catagorized as metal, but it sounds medieval, and at the same time something you would hear in a Catholic church. If anyone likes Symphonic metal, namely older Nightwish, I would reccomend they check out this band. :D

10/10

Tik Tok - Ke$ha

Dont kill me rofl. Its catchy, upbeaty and damn awesome. Ive become addicted to this song since new year. I slagged the video off when I first heard it, but its grown on me. Videos still pants lol XD

10/10

Saliva - Ladies and Gentlemen

super awesome on my final fantasy GMV
it just sounds cool when he says BOOM DO YOU WANT IT!!!
it just sounds good for anything fight vid or action/shooting in my opinion

8/10

Last edited:
Hydra is listening to a lot of music lately, it seems. Well, 'tis an awesome...invention? :neomon:

Namely I just resumed my activity here. Simply that, :D Plus I do listen to a lot of music, mehbe 6-7 hours daily? It's usually while doing something else, anyways.

Oh, right...

Song: Get on Your Boots
Artist: U2

This song just has... something to it, I'm not sure what. It's quite enjoyable in any case.

Blue Angel- Sweetbox

I finally gave Jamie a chance, and while I don't think she has Jade's talent for lyrics or singing, she's still OK. This is my favorite track off The Next Generation, because it sounds a bit like the older Sweetbox, but it isn't quite there. It makes me miss Jade and Geo more. Anyway, it's ok, I suppose.

7/10

Britney Spears - 3

Her new stuff is somewhat strange to me, but this is one of the newest of her songs I can't quite get out of my head and think it's absolutely catchy. It just sounds even better the more I listen to it lol. Always been a Britney fan since the beginning and maybe she might be on her way to making good songs if she does them in this style.

9/10

Rihanna- Hard

I love the video and I love how much effort Rihanna is putting into her videos now to convey the themes of her songs. It's too bad I can't say the same for the song as it doesn't seem to be as likeable as Russian Roulette is. The verses are alright, I may need to listen to this song more to get to like it more. So far I'm quite looking her album Rated R so far. Not as groundbreaking as Good Girl Gone Bad in my opinion, but so far rather solid.

Basshunter - Every Morning

Ever since he went into the Celebrity Big Brother house, I've been listening to his songs a bit more. This is my favourite from his newest album, Bass Generation. Even though the lyrics repeat themselves, I really like the style that Jonas sings in. Love how he's added in guitars in the background, too. He's practically one of the only Eurodance acts I listen to nowadays.

9/10

Clutch - Electric Worry

Yeah, I listen to this song ALOT. I just adore it and found it on the Left 4 Dead 2 OST and now Im trying to get as much on them as I can. Addictive and very different.

100000000000000000000000/10

Jay Sean ft Lil Wayne - Down

I'm freaking addicted to the beginning of the song when he press the button or something. Like synthesizers or something. The beat also makes me kind of dance to it every now and then. Plus to me, it sounds like a good dancing song b/c i saw a video of dancers dancing to this song.

9/10

Ke$ha - Your Love Is My Drug

She is massive in America no doubt 2010 will be the year of Ke$ha love all her songs she has released so far, Love the beat to this song and the Lyrics are pretty good as well her new Album Animal will be one of the best Albums of the year

9/10

Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day

Just listening again to my past favorites. This song seemed to be a rather impressive representation of some segments of my life, and it also sounds rather nice too. Also one of the few songs that I can sing along to without going far too off-key. Not that I sing that well though, I'll admit.

Back