[V5] What are you currently listening to?

Need I say more? Her voice is amazing. The lyrics are always touching.

And now I'm listening to Stevie's "Edge of Seventeen" <33 Adore this song.

Epic song :ryan:

Sisters of The Moon [Live 1982] - Fleetwood Mac

I love the power in her voice in this particular version, it's such an atmospheric song. I love it when she uses a lot of vibrato, and this song really shows off her voice. It's much better than the album version (although that one's fabulous too) because it's far less restrained, Stevie really gets to rock out, and I love how Lindsey sings a verse, it works really well live.

Decode- Paramore

To be honest, this is the first song I ever heard from Paramore. They just recently became my favorite band. I just love the lyrics to this song. Something about it gets me exicited.XD

Keri Hilson ft. Ne-Yo & Kanye West - Knock You Down Remix

Definitely one of the best remixes I've heard in a while, I like the way it's slowed down rather than typical remixes where they're quite fast. Ne-Yo and Keri do fantastic jobs on the vocals, as does Kanye though I don't like him. But it has an immense beat since it's been slowed.

Trading Yesterday - The Beauty & The Tragedy

i fckuing love Trading Yesterday, most of their songs put me to tears.
my favorite band! theyre really amazing, you should check them out.
you wont be disappointed.

Last edited:
Feeling Sorry, by Paramore.

Gorgeous song, just one of those songs, that can describe a lot of emotions, and meaningful lyrics are always the best I think. The music is great. Lovely bass through it. I can't help but sing along every word, and listen to this before going to bed. :wacky: It's gorgeous...

♫ I go to all the same places, not even a trace of you
Your days are numbered at twenty-four...
And I'm getting bored waiting 'round for you...
We're not getting any younger, and I, won't look back, 'cause there's no use...

The worst part is this, this could be you...
And you know it too, you can't run from your shame.
You're not getting any younger, and time,
Keeps passing by, but you waited awake...
It's time to roll over. ♪

GORGEEOUUUUUUUUUUS SONG. :gonk: So sad and pretty. :sad2:

I'm listening to CheVelle's "Sleep Apnea"
It's a great song. Very powerful, fast and strong. The drums are insane and in your face. The guitar makes a loud powerful sound, haven't heard a guitar sound so heavy in a long time.

The lyrics are beyond awesome. Just the way the overall song meshes together is just amazing. The singer/lead guitarist, drummer, and bass all stick out- none are overshadowed.

Halo ODST Soundtrack
(Halo ODST menu screen lol)

I'll be purchasing the soundtrack this week sometime, for now I got the menu screen. The music is quite inspiring. I'm about to listen to: Contour - Erratic Soul

Daddys Eyes - The Killers 10/10

Loved this song the second I heard it, I dunno what it is about it I just think it's awesome. I really like the sound of it and the lyrics. It's just awesome

Tigers and Sharks - by You Me At Six.

Just a gorgeous song. I'm a big fan of this band, they have pretty decent lyrics I would say, and I just like their sound. This song however, is probably the best with their strong lyrics. Absolutely love it.

♫ All those dirty words that you said, did you mean them, did you now?
You're biting at the hand that feeds you, like a stray for some scraps...

And everybody you once knew, has turned their backs...
And everyone that you once loved, has sold you out...

And everyone I know, they faked it from the word 'Go'
And I, need to know why?
That everyone I love, has been swimming with the sharks, and I don't know why...

Does defeat leave a taste in your mouth? One that you could live without...

So how do you feel? How does it feel? How do you...
How do you feel...?

How does it feel, to you? ♫

James Intveld - King Cry-Baby

Well… One for all, and all for one
And all we want is to have some fun
But squares beware of our property
Yeah… if you’re lookin’ to rumble, you’re lookin’ at me
Cause I’m the King
King Cry Baby

Alexandra Burke - Bad Boys

I've yet to actually listen to the official version she sings to the video, but she's brilliant live, or at least that's what Xfactor proved last night. She has an extremely powerful voice and it's nice to see an actual pop singer singing live rather than miming. She also looks like she enjoys what she does and is entertaining. Top draw.

Agnes - Release Me

What a goddamn good song this is. Thank God someone like her came around and gave dance music a right kick up the arse. Am pleasantly surprised she's from Sweden, but then again the good acts come from there, such as Abba. Every time I have this on, I'm always screaming releaseeeeeeeeeee meeeeeeeeeeee!

10/10

Little Boots - Remedy

She's a cheeky little so and so with this song. It seems she already has a polished voice, plus a recording artist with a name like Little Boots is bound to draw me in. The chorus is very catchy and I'm glad that there's another North West (from Blackpool with more accuracy) singer in the spotlight.

9/10

Kelly Clarkson - Sober

After the day I've had, this is the best song to unwind it. I've always been one for Kelly's slower and more relaxed songs. When I first heard this, I was genuinely surprised by how powerful it is and how it picks up near towards the end. It's probably one of her better songs from My December.

9/10

Last edited by a moderator:
X-Ray Dog - Necrophellia

Instrumental industral/metal piece from an excellent composer ^-^ How can I not like something like this, I wonder

Kelly Clarkson - I Do Not Hook Up

On a roll with her songs at the moment and this is one of the best new ones she's released from All I Ever Wanted. Feels like my song sometimes, especially since I do whatever it says on the title (or in other words, what it says on the tin xD). I love that the old Kelly is back and rocking out to these songs!

10/10

The Queen is dead/Take me back to dear old Blighty - The Smiths
The Smiths at their best, the lyrics are funny and sad as well as clever. It's the ultimate camp pop song, with Morrissey's vocals. However it's better than that, because Johnny Marr is absolutely fantastic on guitar and creates a totally unique sound, which is a hyperbole, but it's not too far from being accurate.

Lovestoned - Justin Timberlake 10/10

Just when i though I was over my Justin Timberlake phase... I heard this on his youtube page, and i was instantly hooked. its got a VERY catchy beat and i love the lyrics. It is just one of those songs that just pulls you in...

Back