What FF game are you currently playing

Recently started playing FFXII. I'm still at the very beginning when you first head into the desert to hunt the bouncy little orange pumpkin.

Because my PS3's motor kinda died i have been forced to focus mostly on my PSP so i have been playing Both crisis core and the remake of FF1.

FFVII

Just got Yuffie and it took me forever, I think Im going to have a very unlucky playthrougyh, I was running around in that forest near Junon for about an HOUR. LONGER even. I was already pee'd off because I spent loads of money at Fort Condor....still, I got a Magic Comb out of it which was nifty.

I've just jumped off that dolphine in Junon and feel like messing around with the tv rantings....I wonder how low I can make it go >_>

I am yet again trying to get passed the one esper on FFXII.

It has taken' me 5,632 tries to defeat her, God I need to get past it.:eek:uttahere:

I'm playing VII again :) Just got up to the part where you jump off the train to get into the mako reactor and am using that infinite red shinra soldier spawn to level up :D

Cloud: Level 17
Barret: Level 17
Tifa: Level 16

I'm currently doing a very quick play through of DoC again, just to get the storyline clear.

I just beated Shelke, and woah, is it just me or is she a bit too easy?

I'm currently playing Final Fantasy 8 for the first time. So far so good, but I'm only on disc one.

just finished playing X, the quickest time ive ever done it in Yay 60 hours i think will check up on it
but im currently playing on XII started yesterday morning cos im in halfterm YAY nd im in king raithwalls tomb bin playin for 13 hours but im level 19 all the way through from Vaan to Penelo so will keep u posted lol

still havent completed VII nd i dont know why lol

oh and hu has collected all the Espers (the hidden ones as well, what are they like) only ever had Belias, Mateus and Addramalech (crap spelling)

I'm still playing FFII and I'm at the incredibly annoying part where I have realized I am too weak for the final dungeon so now I have to spend a while leveling up :ffs: oh well at least I've almost finished.

I've got Crystal Chronicles on the go ooooooooh yeah!!

I'm bored and by lonesome it's been a while since i've played it, so it's only natural i give it another playing, although i'm on my 17th year and there not much for me to do :/

I've switched. Again.

Playing FFVIII now. I have a week off College, so I'm determined to complete the bitch this week. It's been a thorn in my side for years now.

FF1 and FFT: War of the Lions, both of which are PSP versions.

I've given up all hope in FF1 because I just blatantly can't be bothered to finish it. How this game saved SE from going bust, I'll never know.

I started to play FFT but I know my little cousin will reclaim his PSP any day now, so I'm a bit reluctant to continue with it.

I just finished X two days ago, so atm I'm playing through X-2 just for storyline purposes. Then after that i have FFVII and FFVIII on my computer ready to play through =D Exciting stuff.

Back