What game did you buy last?

I bought Ys VI: The Ark of Naphistim yesterday. I haven't actually started playing it yet, but I will later today since I just now bought my new PSP (after my only one-month old PSP was stolen last week). Looks pretty decent to me.

I bought Need For Speed Most Wanted :P on PS2
I really miss car games, for some wild reason. =D

I just got a NDS. Well i just put in a bid for it on eBay.

It came with MarioKart, Castlevania I, Castlevania II and Pokemon Pearl.

I also bought Pokemon Diamond ^_^.

Phantasy Star Universe:Ambition of the Illuminus.Thought I'd try it.It just started getting interesting.

The last game I bought was Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends for PS2. I started to play it but lost interest in it 2 weeks ago.

Metal Gear Solid 4 finally.
I've been restraining myself from buy it until i finish GTAIV.

I went today on the morning to US to buy it! Want to play it right now!!!
Geez, i can't wait another hour to get out from the job!!

...Cooking Mama I got yesterday. I really like it, even though you can finish it in a short amount of time.

I also pre-ordered Persona 4.

Still waiting for PS3...! My MGS4 LE is gettin' lonely. :(

I got Viva Pinrata (sp) for my 360. My boyfriend wasnt impressed, but I love things cuddy and cute lol.

I bought Twilight Princess (Wii version) on Friday, and on Saturday I bought Super Smash Bros. Brawl. The great thing is, I didn't actually buy the Wii, my dad bought it cuz he wanted one even more than I did :neomon:

Persona 3, for the PS2. I'm totally hooked on it xD It's the most unique and innovative RPG I've played for AGES, and the plot is simply amazing. Definitely worth it.

And, I'm getting FFIV for the DS tomorrow ^^ I had to wait until the shop imported it, otherwise I would have gotten it instead of Persona 3 on Saturday, I'm so glad it wasn't there then xD

I just got back from shopping, and with some of the money I got from my b-day, I bought Drakengard for the PS2.

Haven't played it before, so I hope it's an okay game; if it sucks, at least I know I didn't spend a WHOLE lot of money on it (just under 17.00 after tax) >_<

The other day I traded in Twilight Princess for Devil May Cry 1 (I had it a long time ago, loaned it to someone and never got it back or bothered to rebuy it) and Dynasty Warriors 5.

DW5's Musou mode is entirely too short, DW4 had much lengthier campaigns, I kind of miss that...but DW5 has a better bodyguard system, and much less framerate issues, I've only had two slowdowns so far.

Back