What game did you buy last?

Hmm I got The World Ends with you & FF Tactics A2 for NDS, and finallyy got Crisis Core (PSP, obvs.) =D Haven't started tactics but I love WEWY so far ^_^

Hopefully getting Twilight Princess & FFIX soon ~ <3

Hitman, well, Danny bought it but we are both gunna be playing it later and I will be getting my hair off with the stealthy bits -__-

I just bought Valkarie Profile 2 and Bully.

Valkarie Profile 2 I got because it's a SE game. <33

Bully because my friend plays it and he says it's a good game. >.<

Just bought MGS3: Snake Eater!!! I just don't know how in the world I had managed to not play that awesome game! MGS4 rocked but there were still a couple of things I didn't understand (as I hadn't played 3) and well, I decided to check 3 out after hearing it was a big favorite of the MGS series. And heck, I love it!

I recently bought Empire Earth III, but I don't think my computer can handle the graphics yet. Sad. I think I need MOAR RAM! :gasp: When I get money, I'll see if I can get better RAM. Then I'll reinstall.

The last game i sadly bought was Dragon Ball Z: Burstlimit. It wasn't what I expected after playing the other ones. so ill probably trade it in to get another game somtime down the track.

~Dr_Flea~

The last game I bought? Damn it's been awhile, I think the last game I bought was Hitman Blood Money. Although I don't play it much right now. Already beaten it, almost beat it on pro mode too.

*_*

I've been buying a lot of older games lately, that I've been able to find cheap on Amazon. I just ordered The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, and Kirby Air Ride, since I could find them all for pretty cheap and they were pretty fun (from what I remember).

the last game i got was a replaced lost odyssey and i am currently stuck in the elder city! stupid kaim!

i bought Juiced 2: hot import nights for like £20 which i thought was quite good for a PS3 game, but then after having it for like a week my Motor like died and now my PS3 is not working

The last game I bought was Guitar Hero III for Playstation 3. I got it and the guitar used at Gamestop for pretty cheap.

Last game I bought was KH II for the PS2, 't was worth it while it was a really short game I think, also a lot easier than KH I.

I bought Need For Speed Pro Street, but then I gave it away as a gift for my friend who's flying to America today...

Dragon Quest IV for the DS. Just bought it today. ^^

I can't wait to play it. I haven't even opened it yet, but I'm thinking it'll be pretty good.

Samurai Warriors 2 Xtreme Legends. The next i will buy is day 19 of this month.
Warriors Orochi 2

The last game I bought was Lost Odyssey for the 360. I had heard about this game while it was in production, and was really excited about it. But I lost track of it when other, more hyped games clouded my vision, and I really just forgot about it. One of my good friends started talkin about what games he's going to get when he gets his 360, and this one was at the top of the list.

Back