What game did you buy last?

Erm, last game I got was Crisis Core.
The last one before that was Revenant Wings.
And the last one before that was FFXII. ^__^

Next in line is Dissidia!

Hmm.... last week I bought Odin's Sphere and last night I ordered Digital Devil Saga. I haven't played either of them yet, I've been playing Persona 3, so my opinion is just that they seem really good. :3

I purchased Final Fantasy Ring Of Fates on DS and Super Smash Brothers Brawl on Wii :P

I bought God of War: Chains of Olympus for my PSP and before that I bought Patapon, for the PSP too! Its really addicting, beating the drums and everything! Haven't had the chance to play GoW yet though >_<

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

I actually love it, I didn't have overly high expectations before getting it, but I have to hold my hand up and say that even though I haven't really got through a lot of it. It's amazing!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

I actually love it, I didn't have overly high expectations before getting it, but I have to hold my hand up and say that even though I haven't really got through a lot of it. It's amazing!

Really? I thought about buying it but what really keeps me from doing so are the reviews saying how the story is awesome but the game is so glitchy and somewhat repetitive so yeah ^^;

The last game I bought was Warriors Orochi 2 for PS2. It's the game I am currently playing right now. Took me 4 days to unlock the last stage in Dream mode (Stage 27) which I got last night but the stage was pretty boring. >.>

Gee it's been a while....I think it was Either Crisis Core or Metal Gear Solid 4, I'm not particularly sure which one was the last one I bought but I think it was Crisis Core.

Got FFIV off ebay, for a rather bargainous price...I just hope it's in English and not a card board cut out when it actually arrives :wacky:

Metal Gear Solid 4 for me and it was worth every penny, it's a brilliant game and before that i purchased FF VI.

Next Game on my list is Fallout 3, i can't wait, i hope it doesn't let me down.

Bought Lair the other day off ebay. It arrived today but I am yet to check it out. Could be kool to ride dragons with the PS3 motion sensor controllers.

Other than that, a few days ago I bought and downloaded Wipeout HD on my PS3.. A pretty awesome game, with trophies and online play, so definately worth it.

Last game I bought was The Sims 2 Apartment Life. I bought it in Woolworths in early September. I think it was one day before I went back to school. (Great bloody timing, eh? -__-)

Good game though. Introduces nice additions to the game, but not the best Expansion Pack.

iv just bought xenosaga episode 2 i didnt jnow what it was but ite pretty decent relli good story and good battle system, also got with it the movie of episode 1 its relli good to its like 2.30 hours long mind but its rater good

Rockband II :) i'm excited for Guitar Hero World tour though, cuz i just want to be able to make my own songs so i can try and recreate a whole bunch of symphony x songs!

My two most recent games purchased were Medal of Honor: Heroes for PSP and fifa 09 for PSP as well. Both were at less than half price, and they're both great games. I'm glad I got them.

Last game i bought was Spectral vs Generation for the PSP, bought it last week and after realizing that it sucked i gave it to my cousin,

Back