What game did you buy last?

The last game I bought was Crisis Core. I rushed through the storyline, so now I'm going back to finish all of the missions. They sure do take a long time..

Well it wasnt really me that bought it i havent bought a game in awhile but roommate bought Katamari Damacy, and Shadow of the Collouses

Well its meh birthday in 4 days so I can post it now since I know which games have been bought, because I asked for them:

Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (shipped from the US)
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of The Lions
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (I think :wacky:)
Crash of the Titans
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness

They didn't have Breath of Fire III in stock though :dry:

Last game I purchased was Crisis Core. I'm no longer pleased with it, and would have wanted my money back if I didn't enjoy the story.

Button mashing as a hot guy with a giant sword with a repetitive environment is only entertaining for so long.

Anachronistic said:
Last game I purchased was Crisis Core. I'm no longer pleased with it, and would have wanted my money back if I didn't enjoy the story.

Button mashing as a hot guy with a giant sword with a repetitive environment is only entertaining for so long.

Oh snap, first negative comment about the game I've seen. I guess I shouldn't feel so bad about not having a PSP after all.

I bought The World Ends With You on Tuesday and I am LOVING it. My DS's battery hasn't died this often since I bought Apollo Justice.

i just bought a NES for $2.......and bought Super Mario Bros. 2, Ikari Warriors, Zelda II, Metroid and Rush'N Attack 50 cents each for the the NES..........i can't believe i got them for that price...........XD

i just bought a NES for $2.......and bought Super Mario Bros. 2, Ikari Warriors, Zelda II, Metroid and Rush'N Attack 50 cents each for the the NES..........i can't believe i got them for that price...........XD

You lucky bastard! :wacky: I had to pay $60+ for my NES on Ebay. Also, do Virtual Console games count? If so, I recently purchased Super Mario Bros. 3. It reminds us that games don't have to be insanely complex to be fun.

Just bought Mana Khemis, i think it was the fourth of the atelier mana series in ps2 :cool:

Persona 3: FES, after I bought Persona 3 and sold it to buy this special edition one; so far it's not disappointing ^^

Last game I bought? Pokemon Ruby lol. I wanted a Groudon for my ubers team.

Well as a lot of people probably bought GTA IV
That's right. That's why i just bough today; i don't want to USA to buy it 'cause propable i won't get any and are all sold out; but i find it in my local mall.

I think i'll play only GTAIV for a loong time =D

I just bought Neverwinte Nights today

but, I'm still currently waiting for the patch to finish downloading, because the creators forgot a major part of the game, so you can't play it >:(

I just bought Neverwinte Nights today

but, I'm still currently waiting for the patch to finish downloading, because the creators forgot a major part of the game, so you can't play it >:(

Ha, unlucky dude, dosey muppets. Last game i bought was Zelda Wii. Thinking of getting that guild wars tho, is it any good?

Back