What's your highest chain?

little over 300 in the lhusu mines fighting skeletons...I was Reaaaaly bored, I just kept running back and forth for a good hour and a half.

Ursa-Yensa Place.
The little guys run in so fast lol

lvling is wasting the time?

I get my 250 chain when the urutan yensa gave me nice exp for the level I was in that time '-'
The drops they give you are amazing!

120 chain those Birds in Feywood, they not only give you decent EXP but the item that they drop sells for about 1500 gill. And they drop Mirrior mails...which sell for even more. They are also easy to chain as there are many of them in a confined area, so it's quicker. I can make 300,000 gil+ in an hour.

At the moment its 41, yes I know very low. Im only level 13 at the moment and 10 hours in. Hopefully it will go up!

Same strategy, my friend ;) Although I stuck it out all the way up to 370 :P

Got some hell of a-gil when I sold the Bone Fragments though <_>

Yea i've been meaning to do that one as well, just been lazy latly. Friend got up that high as well it's a good place.

90 on the sand people, they were easy to kill. So i explored every bit of it.

my highest chin was something like 205 with those Zaghnal in the Ozmone plains. when I first got there they were beating me badly, so I got my sweet, sweet revenge on them one day. their loot is worth it and they were strong enough to give good experience and abilithey gave out 2 lp points each..

I managed to get exactly 349 in Easter Sandsea killed loads of wolves

Back