What's your highest chain?

I never really bothered with Chains, but when I could be arsed all those hours ago, I got about 70 in the Yensa sandsea-thing.

Rewarding stuff! I should probably invest more time in it... >.>

200. I spent ages training in the Lhusu Mines, fighting the skeletons in that area where loads of them appear.

It was a mixture of a training session and a gil-gaining session. I managed to get from 30,000 gil to 180,000 gil in a matter of an hour. And got all my characters from level 20-25. X3

Although now I have to go back there. Gots to get me some more gil. X3 I'm a gil whore.

110 Hit chain lvl 4 and realised I didn't even get any more Sky Pirate Treasure for the one after 50+

Got bored and zoned out.

Btw was in Lhusu Mines on the undead skeles there.

my highest chain is only 60 and the reason for this is because i didnt try to get a high chain

327 in the Nabreus Deadlands killing those skeletons up in that secret off map place where you get the medal.

I hit like level 80 set my gambits on 2 of my characters to use curaga at <40% health and since my characters gained back mp after every attack they could basically keep fighting all the time. After i made sure my gambits were in proper working order i went and watch a tv show ate some food and came back. My guys hadn't lost any mp whatsoever because they gained it back and all my characters gained like 3 levels. (had embroidered tippets on them)

would it be cheating if i told you i got 999+ chain while fighting one of the rare game monsters that spawn undeads?

well, I wanted to know just how long the chain could be, so I got 999, I killed skeletons in the Ihusu Mines. lol, it took me almost 4 hours :P

Back