What's your highest chain?

I had a 227 chain from Dead Bones in Overlooking Eternity in the Nabreus Deadlands. They dropped a lot of Blood Darkened Bones which I was able to sell for decent gil.

highest i ever had was like 300 odd in that deserty place with all the circley type platform things up in the air (i know - i'm very good at describing things :P )

Just bought this game today and haven't got very far. Just wondering about chains...how and why do they get broken?

Sometimes it seems they break for no reason.

Just bought this game today and haven't got very far. Just wondering about chains...how and why do they get broken?

Sometimes it seems they break for no reason.
You get chains for killing the same monster. They get broken for a few reasons, one is when you save. They also get broken when you kill a diffrent monster from the one you are chaining.

140 with the skeletons in the Lhusu mines...I was too bored to kill another after that >_<

my highest chain is 218 ^_^ in the Lhusu Mines...equip your characters with golden armlets and its an amazing place to LP grind, and with all the bone fragments you get you make over 30k - which isnt bad for an hours work :D

around 200 - undead in the stilshrine. Really built up my levels at that point, and they start dropping really good weapons after 100. Although i'm more impressed by my 35 chain of Ash Wyrms in the great crystal.

I had just over 200 in the lhusu mines in bhujerba on skelentons..
The bone fragments sell for so much gil!

Woah you lot really are good :D Ha I'm not far on the game(only just doing the gil snapper quest,which im currently finding hard!) but i got about 140 with Urutan yensa things aswell and that was at a point when i didn't know what chains were, so I just thought if you got to like 100 you'd get a "Special item" or something haha! Needless to say I was disappointed. ;)

I was sad enough to get a chain of 356 of the Urutan - Yensa guys in the Wester-sand. I thought that the fish things would have counted as Urutan - Yensa units but they didn't, wasn't to bothered as I had 99 of all the items they dropped any way. I can say it took me a long time, I wonderif it goes up to 999 or 9,999, wow. . . .

Back