What's your highest chain?

I got 300 something. I was in the ( forget me if i get names wrong ) Ogir or something sandsea. I was all leveled up just trying to get some LP points, cuz i got 6 Golden Amulets for double LP points, walked around and uped me LP so I could basically wipe the board. Thing was, the monsters in that area..i forget what they are called, would die in one hit...ha.

Me? I got 300 with the zombies in the Luzzu mines. I was always killing them because the remains they dropped were worth some serious gil. At that time, anyway.

Around 300 in the Estersand...
I collected a bit of Gil and LP around the beginning of the game doing this, and since the area outside of Nalbina is technically still a part of the Estersand field, I was able to sell all of my Loot and not lose my chain.
Going into the Giza Plains every once in a while didn't hurt, either.

I've also found that if you don't kill the exact same monster (I'll use Wolves and Hyenas as examples), if you were to build a Level 3 chain from killing Wolves in the Estersand, and then move into the Giza Plains and kill a Hyena, you'd only get the unchained version and amount of loot. Then, if you moved back into the Estersand and took out a Wolf, you'd also get the same, unchained version, type and amount of loot. I guess you have to kill the exact same monster to get the copious amounts of loot you usually get from a normal Level 3 chain.

Last edited:
Wow...You guys are hardcore...I think mine was right around 100 in the sandsea...I get annoyed when those stupid fish jump out of nowhere and are all big and annoying on the screen or those little tomato people are just walking around stupidly just begging for me to cut them into little pieces. Leave no enemy unkilled...Well, unless they're those stupid glowing orbs that will kill you in one hit....but I assure you their day is coming.

Yeah, I have issues.

Eh, the only reason I went after an chain combos is to get the MontBlanc trophy in the Sky Pirate's Den. I stopped at like 52 just to be safe so yeah, 52 is my chain level high. No need to go any higher for me.

Mine is about 160 or so in the mines. But it was so damn boring i finally gave up. I cant believe 999 though,, damn you must have a big coffee maker!

123, at Ogir-Yensa Sandsea. Huntin' those blasted Urutan-Yensa.

URUtan-Yensa makes me remember Uruha, the GazettE's solo guitarist *nonsense and out of subject* I just had to say this. That's why I hate those BLASTED Urutan-Yensa. They are hideous, they are less than a simple bubble gum sticked to Uruha's shoes. u_u *I will stop with this nonsense* ._.

700 or so in that place with unlimited undeads they are all across a bridge and their is unlimited undeads that take less than 2 seconds to respawn.

i got 352 with the Urban-Yensas but theirs no point getting more then a 300 chain, a 300 chain gives you something in your skypirets den i think

I thought that leveling up the chain was following the alphabet order.

I just get to chain lv4 , so is there more lvls to get for the chains? cause I got the lv4 when I reach like 55 fiends killed, but then nothing, and I also tried with the alphabet order.... but nothing. If there is a mechanic for that, can someone tell me? :s

P.D: precisely, in that chain I got like 250 :s , and my chain lv didn`t go up.

wow you guys are like good i've only gotten to like 30 or somewhere around there but then again i'm only at that forest where the vieras live isn't that like halfway through the game?

Man.. so many chains... when I was looking online, there was this picture with 999 chain because of the auto-level trick

Back