What's your mood?

Mood: bored

Reason: Theres nothing to do that I havent already done a million times before. Its time i found a new hobby

Mood: Burnt Out
Reason: After school I did so much running around trying to get all my errands done I am so tired and exhausted that I almost fell asleep while driving

Mood: Disappointed
Reason: I had a horrible weekend of just working, and I get to start a horrible new week of homework! Yeah, I didn't have much time to do it over the weekend and saved it all for this week. So this relaxing week I was planning to have is turning out to be a week with work

Mood: Mellow but miffed (if that's even possible)

Reason: Sat at my new desk in my (finally) tidy house relaxing infront of the compter listening to the chilli peppers. Miffed because I have put on half a stone out of no where and I'm at a party in a fortnight and the dress I bought months ago is looking too small .......

Mood: Devious
Reason: Figured out a few tricks to cheat the system in Fallout 1 and 2, allowing me to freeroam before doing any of the quests.

Mood: Devious
Reason: Figured out a few tricks to cheat the system in Fallout 1 and 2, allowing me to freeroam before doing any of the quests.
i told him
Mood: hyper
Reason: i... am... just... HYPER hehehehehehhehhehehehehe
but really i have been napping too much

Mood: Meh
Reason: Just one of those days where everything seems to be going opposite of what you'd like to happen. Or maybe I'm really bored >_>

Mood: Mellow.
Reason: Well there's nothing I have to do for another week, so I can basically just stay chill, relax and on occasion, PARTY HARD! But right now, just lying on the computer chair the wrong way, drinking a beer and eating my lunch consisting of a couple of toasted cheeses. Mellow man.... :D

Mood: Defeated
Reason: I've been working on homework for a long time and I finally gave up on it. It's not completed, and the parts that are completed are done very poorly.

Mood: Defeated
Reason: I've been working on homework for a long time and I finally gave up on it. It's not completed, and the parts that are completed are done very poorly.
*pets* This is why I NEVER do homework...

Mood: Blank
Reason: I'm just really bored and sailing by each day. Though I'm psyched about future college opportunities... I wish I was out of High School already... :<

Mood- Unstoppable
Why- Passing without doing homework, gone 2 days no sleep, beat all my Wii games + ff6 for DS in 2 days with NO deaths, and stomping clan leaders in Unreal Tournament and Warcraft 3 custom games. I am just owning this week =D

Mood: Excited and nervous.
Reason: Start my new job today and then going trick or treating with my boyfriend ^_^

Mood: Miffed, frustrated and don't know what to do with myself.

Reason: Can't have the girl I want. Can't see friends because they are at work and/or at school. Don't have work for a week and my bloody 'thing' won't behave (Tis like puberty all over again). Also, lack of moneys and I'm not in the mood for Halloween.

Mood: Sick
Reason: I haven't been sleeping much, and I have this killer sore throat right now which hurts like a mother every time I breath, speak, drink, eat... basically it is always hurting. I can feel a stuffy nose coming on soon too. Colds are the only things I dislike about the winter.

Mood: Psyched/Bleh
Reason: Eighteenth birthday next week. However, I feel that depression coming on again, like it tends to do every week or so. >-<

Back