What's your mood?

Mood: Depressed
Reason: I was late on 2 of my bills which I finally payed today. I have like no money for anything else, I've got a maxed out credit card and I think I have $10 in my bank account, and I have $50 in my pocket. REAL LIFE SUCKS!

Good thing I get paid from work tomorrow, I really need the money

Mood: Crappy
Reason: I've got a headach, I feel like I'm going to be sick, and I barely have any food in my house so I'm actually kinda hungry. But I did finish some of my homework

Mood: Annoyed
Reason: The server has been busy ALL DAY! And im also tired but thats my own fault for having a hectic weekend....

Mood: Tried and happy

Reason: Dammit, I'm tried even though I slept more than 7 hours today. I need to sleep soon. :wacky: I'm rather happy right now because I brought Work Time Fun for the PSP for 10 dollars.

Mood: Bored

Reason: Brace yourselves, for my reasoning will likely blow you away. I'm bored due to lack of activity. Believe it.

Mood: Excited and happy
Reason: I got a lot done today already, I don't have to work tonight even though I have to work double tomorrow, I'm glad my Friday night is finally free for right now!

I also started working on a story that I've been putting off for a long time.

Mood: Relaxed, relieved, happy, thankful, whatever else you can associate with: "OMG! It's Thanksgiving break! Finally!!" :wacky:

Reason:...it's Thanksgiving break.

Mood: Bored
Reason: I absolutly have nothing to do! I've cleaned my house, did my laundry, finished a book, and I can't find anything else to do! I've been sitting here just fooling around in paint because it's the only thing I could think of doing.

Mood: Annoyed

Reason: My ex bf is such a hypocrite:stare:

Mood: Tired and Ticked off
Reason: I'm not my desktop which really sucks, and my internet keeps cutting out on me. I can't get on msn, and my internet when it works is so slow!

Mood: Foul

Reason: Behind on my rent so i cant go out for like ever, I also have an absess on my tooth which is annoying me...they say things come in threes so im waiting for the next thing to hack me off. Altho i dont think anything can top the rent think atm, threatening eviction O.O

Mood - Shit.

Reason - I don't really know.
It could be any of these things -
I feel pretty worthless,
I hate the way certain people talk to me.
School / college / work experience stress.

:|

Mood: Stuffed
Reason: I don't think I've ever eaten this much before. I had three helpings today and I ate way more than I should have. I was full but I couldn't stop eating since the food was so good.

Back