What's your mood?

Happy/Annoyed

Reason: Well my wisdom tooth finally got pulled out. It's going to suck for the next few days. I'm rather happy because that tooth won't be bothering me again. XD

^^ lucky you, im on antibiotics for my tooth :( i just wish they'd take it but but nooooooo grrr.... im glad yours is gone lol

mood: not too bad

Reason:waiting for my mate to come round with alcohol, altho im not meant to be drinking becasue of said antibiotics

Ohhh that sucks. >_< Well the antibiotics should help at least.

Mood: Upset/Paranoid

Reason: Woke up at 5AM with a fucking toothache....Well were my tooth use to be. I'm also paranoid because when I turned on the bathroom lights I heard an angry dog bark outside. T_T

Sad

Thanksgiving Break is over and it's time to go back to school. But I love going there anyway 'cause...um...yeah. >.>

Mood: i was fine until i came online, now im annoyed

Reason: Mildly hungover (again) and annoyed because iv come on here its taking FOREVER to get the screen thingy up and there are little boxes all over the show with x's in them. and iv no idea why!

Mood: happy/confused

Reason:I am happy because I have my school area to myself ^_^ and confused over the boxes with Xs in them. They just started appearing nall of a sudden. :sad:

Mood: Dead Tired
Reason: I got home late last night from work and I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep so basically when I woke up it felt like I just fell asleep.

Mood: Sleepy
Reason: i didn't get much sleep last night or past month because i have to study for my exams.

Mood: Nervous/excited

Reason: Back in work on Tuesday after having (quite alot) of time off & I can't decide whether I'm looking forward to it or not....altho I can safely say I am NOT looking forward to getting up at daft o'clock in the morning

Mood:????
Reason: I don't really know how to name this mood. Christmas is coming up, so is my birthday. I thought I should get Nintendo Wii and a new phone for Bday. But I have no idea what I want for Christmas though...

Mood: Creative
Reason: I did my homework and I think I actually did it right this time, so I feel like I can make some big creating like draw something or make something since I feel so accomplished.

Mood: Angry

Reason: My ex is a tosser & has been winding me up half the night. Curse the day mobile phones were invented....and also facebook....grrr

Mood:Excited
Reason: I just found pics with Aerith and Zack from FFCC. I also found the cover of the PSP english version game

I'm bored, mainly because I slept all afternoon and now I've got nothing to do while I stay up all night waiting for college to start.

Mood: Fantastic
Reason: Got a lot of my errands done, and it's the weekend which is always good, and less than a week before I go to Hong Kong so I'm really excited about that. Everything is just going great for me right now.

Mood: Grumpy

Reason: I did a sponsored fast for out college's toy appeal. I haven't ate since last night.

Back