What's your mood?

Mood: Apathetic
Why: No idea. I've been like this for the past few weeks and its damaging my attitude pretty badly

mood: grouchy
reason: I think I'm starting to get sick and all I wanna do is sleep, but I can't because I have class. I lost $20 out of my pocket last night and I went to buy some girl things last night because I really needed them, and I realized that I had no money and today I just didn't want to get out of bed.

Mood: PISSED OFF AND AGRAVATED!!!:mad:
Why: I'm trying to quit smoking and its really getting to me. But I'll be alright...aiogrhsf98hj498hfiofal;ijdsf89fds;liaf0raif[poewr[pejiofoidso idsfajoisajdfoijdsoijfoisjfdoijsoiajfoijwaoejroiwejfrtjwh9joiwejfoesjfaoijoj \fjoisdjfoijdsijfiosdjaiopjfopidjsoijpaoishgoigfoiesf9h98rhgfiodsligf8s09hgihj

One day:P

Mood: Sad, Frustrated, Scared
Reason: I'm not going to go into full details because I'll end up writing a book. I'm sad because I found out a month ago that I have a rare condition in which one of the veins in my brain is completely obstructed with a blood clot. Since it's in a vein and not an artery, there is no risk of stroke but it may be causing another problem of mine called pulsatile tinnitus and this leads into why I'm frustrated. This just means I can hear my pulse in my ear, left ear to be exact, and I hear it pretty much all day. It is so frustrating. Imagine trying to sit in a quiet room and relax only to hear the constant whooshing of your pulse really loud. I can literally count the beats and I've been hearing it for a little over a year now. My doctor is currently talking to a neuroradiologist about possible surgeries I could have done, but at the same time my doctor's don't feel comfortable with surgery because of the major risks involved which includes stroke. The thought of having brain surgery scares me quite a bit. Sorry to lay all this out but it feels good talk about it sometimes.

Dag on I'm very sorry to hear this. I get migranes from time to time and they don't know why. I hope everything works out for you. I guess my smoking problem aint crap compared to yours. I do know what its like to get something out though. I does feel better. Best of luck . If you ever need to vent agian just Holla at me:)

Mood: Excited
I just got a book from the library I've been waiting to read. Next by Michael Crichton. I have no idea what it is about, but I've been waiting to check out this book since January, and I'm too cheap to buy it, so I've been going to the library and it is always checked out, and today I saw it on the shelf and I liked launced myself for it. I haven't started reading it yet, I'm kinda saving it for tonight.

Wow, a reader. Thats rare nowadays. Hope the wait was worth it.

Mood: Frustrated
Reason: School and people and realizing that all my friends are also having a very bad day today.

Mood: Pissed
Reason: My 8th Dan Vanessa just got demoted to 7th Dan cause I wasnt paying attention to the game and was looking at the computer. And you won't have any idea what I am talking about unless you play Virtua Fighter 4.

Mood: Accomplished
Reason: I just got so much needed cleaning of my apartment done. It's nice to see things sparkle in the sunlight! ^_^

Mood: Pissed.
Reason: Doesn't take a scientist to find out.

Mood:FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck

Reason: I've fucked up things so badly today with the girl I like that she hates me.

Back