What's your mood?

Mood: Tired

Reason: It's somewhat late, and I've been straining my vocal chords at singing practice. D: And I keep getting to bed late and then sleeping in, I should really have an early night tonight... >_>

Mood: Bitchy

Reason: Ex-boyfriend's girlfriend is pissing me off.

Mood: Tired
Reason: I just got home from Acrobatics and I am hella sore, fukkin carpet burns :gasp:

mood Tired, but content.
reason Well, I worked at six in the morning, but I'm not in a bad mood. I've got work again in a couple of hours, but other than that I'm feeling fairly well.

Mood: sleepy

Reason: Got really rather drubk last n ight and today Ive been out and about shopping and I just had a nap, so Im still feeling abit monged out

Mood: Lonely

Reason: I'm all alone here today with no one around and nothing to do. This is what I get when I take a day off of work and have no life

Mood: Dazed

Reason: Had a really good sleep last night, although went to bed late, Im just not feeling entirely with it today D:

Although I'm getting some one round to do a survey on my bathroom so I should ( hopefully) be getting a new bathroom suite. FINALLY

Mood: Nervous

Reason: I got a show coming up in a few days and at the moment I really don't know if I'm ready

Mood: Fucked x_x

Reason: I know how important early nights now on a college day, I went to sleep at 11 last night and even after a day without much work I feel well fucked and tired D:

Mood: Happy

Reason: I got my chocolate and my milk for tonight, and I'm going to watch a good movie and pig out in harmony!

Mood: Bummed

Reason: Lot's of things. I've been actively looking/applying for jobs for a month or two now, and I've had no such luck with anyone. Also, school is very stressful as I'm kinda riding on the end of the line with applications/acceptance, etc. All of it is just completely draining me of physical and mental energy.

Mood: Hungry & annoyed

Reason: Ugh, what a bastard of a combination....anyway, I hvent had breakfast yet, waiting for Army Guy to get back with the food, having an omlette. Annoyed because well, Im hungry.....but also, Ellie drew on her bedroom wall AGAIN and Im fuming. So she is in her bed room crying because Ive made her stay there while she thinks about what she has done -__-

Bloody kids :stare:

Mood: Annoyied
Reason: Woke up to find weather being in cunt mode, tired, need to go out in said weather soonish, no food in house and havent eaten properly since like Sunday and generally in a iffy mood. Grrr.

Mood: Well good
Reason: Today was such an immense day at college, I haven't laughed so hard in absolutely ages after these 2 lasses me and Jamie met in out new form...Joey (one of the lasses) just says the most random things.

Joey: It's raining outside.
Jamie: I know, I've just been outside *shows dripping wet clothes*
Joey: No you haven't, you're lying :wacky:

Joey: Shoes are slightly dirty
Me: I know (5-a-side :-) )
Joey: I like your belt
Me: Ermm...thanks :D
Jamie: *bursts into fits of laughter*

...amongst other questions she asked Jamie. She's an ace lass, although her friend doesn't talk much D:

Mood: not so good, and a bit scared
Reason: I'm just feeling sick. And I feel like I just want to tell to my friends how important are they to me though they don't feel like friends to me. Well, still important.
And then I don't feel any important to them. Eh, I'm feeling weird.
And I can't breath normally, it's so hard, and that's scary ; P
I'm afraid of sleeping also, what if I suddenly wake up and I can't breath?

Back