What's your real name?

Ali is a guy's name here because it's originally Arabic. :monster: Alison is not a bad name tbh. :monster:

My real name is Joseph Hagen. All my friends and the people that know me just call me Joey. It kinda bugs me when my friends call me joseph because they know better than that.

just to point out, i accidently deleted my own post...

Alison - just horrible. no comments. please.

My real name is Sharon. I hate it.. although a lot of people tell me they love my name. I prefer the meaning of it, to the actual name "Rose of Sharon" which is a Hebrew origin, I believe. I prefer to be called Shan, or Shanie. ^_^

My mum was gonna call me Sara - after that beautiful Stevie Nicks song - I wish she did. :(

My name's Kenny. It's very unusual name in my country, I don't actually know anyone who has the same name. I hate it when people pronounce it as how it is written, because I prefer being called Keni and all my friends and people who know me call me that way.

Ethereal: sharon is an elegant name and has a nice ring to it :)

and funny how Sharun has almost.. maybe.. an allusion to your real name o.o

my real name is dorothy. 'nuff said. :(

I'm Jess. I despise being called Jessie or Jessica >.>

k, end of story.

Huh... Don't remember posting here before.

My real name is Kira. ^^ Have no idea about the meaning on it, beside that people laugh there ass of cause it's from some "Death Note" thing, I'm not interested in. For the longest time I hated my name... Guess I kinda got used to it.. After all, it's just a name....

My real name...........is Tiffany. Man, I hate my name. I'm really not fond of it all. It feels like the name for a cheerleader............

Guess I'm just pissed 'cause my Mom wanted to name me Nicole or Shane (Two names I like much better) and she didn't go for it!

Nicole is much better, I must agree with you there Tiffany. Too bad, eh?
Myself, I'm called Bruce.

Yeah, I know. The name 'Tiffany' just doesn't fit well for me. I just make my friends call me by my last name (Tayco). And considering the fact that I'm not really girly, just doesn't help to ease my pain. Anyway, your name's Bruce, huh? Pretty cool, my cousin has the same name.

My name is Sean johnson. Its a wonderful name that you will be forced to remember. SEAN!!! SEAN!!! SEAN!!! SEAN!!!! SEAN!!! SEAN!!! SEAN!!! SEAN!!!! remember it for life:D

Back