What's your real name?

i have a weird name its Anatasia (NO JOKE) my mom is from russia and she loved the name frankly i hate it so some my friends just call me Integra(i look alot like her)

My name's Hal, which is normally short for Harry/Harold, but not in my case. Apparently my mother was reading Henry V and he is called prince Hal in that.
However the truth is much simpler than that, my mother likes one syllable names. If I was a girl I'd have been Pen.

My name is Lavinia (like the one from Aeneid, yay for old Roman names! Both my mother and me love them!), complete name is Lavinia Giulia Fantini (wich means literally "jockeys", since I love horse-riding a lot I always found it funny).

I guess I'll say my full name just for the heck of it. ^^ It's Emily Krystine Ferrara. Emily is my aunt's name, Krystine is my cousin's name, and Ferrara of course is my parents. I find my name kind of boring though.

AWSUMNESSS! ^ ^ I'm a heroine of God!

Your name literally means (from Hebrew) "God is my might".

By the way, my name is Atma.

Last edited by a moderator:
My real name is Anabel. My mom said she wanted to name me something less common. I like the name because it means amiable and lovable, which I think suits my personality.

Mine's James. I like it, but don't at the same time, because I know too many other James' from my Secondary School.

James is my middle name. It's pretty cool to see how other members share a name you thought was yours and yours only at first.

Name's Ashley, Ash etc :wacky:
i hate it -_- its so common and its a gross name >_<
I think i'd be suited something else o_O

Ahmed. :monster:

Apparently, I have another name and it's Tom, ask :dave: (Riku). :wacky:

My friends call me by my last name though only Vikki knows it here. :monster:

Back