What's your real name?

Yeah, I know. The name 'Tiffany' just doesn't fit well for me. I just make my friends call me by my last name (Tayco). And considering the fact that I'm not really girly, just doesn't help to ease my pain. Anyway, your name's Bruce, huh? Pretty cool, my cousin has the same name.
I could be mean and ask if I could call you Tay-Tay, but I'll resist that urge, just for the moment. *chuckles* But thanks. I never really liked my name either, but it's better than having none at all I suppose.

I could be mean and ask if I could call you Tay-Tay, but I'll resist that urge, just for the moment. *chuckles* But thanks. I never really liked my name either, but it's better than having none at all I suppose.

Tay-Tay? Not happening .........
Better than my Mom's nickname for me (Taco) but no. Unless you mean in a joking sort of fashion, then I wouldn't mind too much. And Bruce isn't too bad. My cousin likes to pretend he's Bruce Lee, so it should count for something.

Last edited:
Gabriel Ezekiel Song

I'm kind of pleased with my name though, admittedly. As to my surname (Song), I'm okay with it too, especially since it's actually an English word... For everyone's information, I'm Chinese, so my surname is actually a Mandarin word, which is pronounced as such. Quite the coincidence there, but I'm glad to have it.

Amusingly enough, I've quite the passion for music too. So this surname does hold some significance, ultimately.

Rui, it's a very common Portuguese name. But everyone knows me by Ruka both online and IRL, in fact quite some people I met IRL don't know my real name. It's not that I don't like it, but i'm used to be called by Ruka that it feels weird when someone calls me that.

If I recall the only people who call me Rui on a regular basis are teachers and a ex-gf.

My real name is Logan Albrecht,
the last name is German, and my parents
just liked the name Logan, I guess.
I kind of like it, it's not like "bob" or something.
(no offense to any bobs out there)

My name is David. I was named after my great grandfather, and although I was never really close to him, I still have much respect for him.

Hmm alot of you know my name is Liam and that is as much as your getting, i dont like my last name lol.. though ill tell you my middle name : Jorden,

i believe... well as from what i have been told, i was named after Liam Neeson.
May the force be with me ect ect

Wow, Liam, I like that name 8D it's pretty unique, like the spelling of your middle name. I've never really seen the name "Jordan" spelled with an 'e' rather than an 'a'.

My first name's Marissa; pretty common I would say... even though, surprisingly, I was the only one in my high school with that first name 'till the day I graduated. Outside the net, I go by my first and middle name "Mei", but on the net, even my friends call me "Mei". It's just what I'm more used to, so if you would like to call me by my "real name" I'd prefer "Mei" over my first name simply because chances are I wouldn't respond to "Marissa" as quickly as I would to "Mei". Tis just weird for me, hahaha.

In case you don't know, my name is Dustin. My family and some people call me Dusty. Middle name is Rambo. Is it safe to give out last names? Nah. Anyway, I found out my name originates from Thorsstein, however you spell that, which translates to Thor's Hammer. I wonder, maybe I should've been an engineer, in lieu of such info. Beh. Ah well. Ya'll are still probably doubtful over my middle name being Rambo anyway. -_- Whatver name ya'll wanna call me out of Dustin, Dusty, Dust, D, Caedus, Cae, Dobby, Dobbs, or whatever the hell, it ain't no thang. Just make it distinguishible from others, and everything's just "rad." Yeah, rad. :jtc:

My name is Samantha, but I go by Sam. I have many other nicknames most of them I have no clue where they came from.

I really don't mind what you call me.

Mine is Michael which odd enough I'm no angel lawlz.Unless you call a follower of raptor jesus and angel then i am that michael or mike for short(duh)

Dean :P

Well it soon will be anyway, i hate my name.

Too common, so is my last name.

Coptia. Tia for short. And please no jokes about police officers, I've heard them all. >_>

Back