What's your real name?

My name is Adriano.

Mark such a.....a..... weak name? Well mark you can call me Gabs
vhappy.gif

Im a Mark as well

My real name is Jeffrey, but it got shortened to Jeff over the years XD; I guess Jeffrey was just too hard to spell on the internet, so everyone just called me Jeff. It bugged me at first, but now I prefer it. I HATE when I'm called Jeffrey now >_<

My real name is Christa wich is short for Christina, and I guess I don't have to explain where it came from.
My friends usually call me Chris though, which can be confusing since its a guys name.
Also confusing when your colleage in preschool says it, while there's a child called Chris aswell. Especially when she asked me if I had brushed my teeth yet. Good thing I don't work there anymore.
Unfortunatly there's a Christel in my class, and the Japanese name for it sounds very much like my Japanese name. It gets annoying. I'll never get used to that, almost nobody in my country has the same name as me.

I just found out that my name is a derivate from a name found both in "Greek" and "Latin".

In Greek it is a boy name meaning: "He who has a great whiteness"
he who has a great whiteness

In Latin it is a girl/boy name and it means: "He/she with the silver hair"

My name is "Argenies".

My second name is Emill with an additional 'L'. The original is Emil meaning "flattering, winning" (I share my second name with my brother because my mother had the brightest idea of giving us the same second name....:brooding:)

No need to know the rest of my name since it is the only part of my full name that I like -__-
Although my surnames are from Spaniard origin :monster:

On a side note, I really wanted my name to be "Lucian Argenies", "Lucius Aurelius" or "Magnus"

Last edited:
My name is Rui, its from Portuguese origin. Im Portuguese, but im also Spanish descendant. Everyone calls me Ruca for short of my full name, I just excanged the letter C with K. ^^

My name is Eric. You killed my father. Prepare to die. :monster:

There's no way I'm going to remember half these names. Maybe it'll help me in the shoutbox though whenever Mitsuki comes in. lol

My real name is Andrew, I very previously heard it was a unisex name. Is this true? Am Male BTW.

Levi

I was named after a character in a TV Mini Series called Centennial.
The character ended up being Amish when I saw the show finally, but he ends up being the Amish who runs away to start his own life.

My real (middle) name is John. but most people just call me Soul. That nickname comes from my main online username, and the fact that i can sing like Marvin Gaey and Barry White.

My name is Sacha, I think its an eastern European pet name for Alexander or something like that. The most annoying thing is when someone says "isn't that a girls name?" -__-

My name is Tiffany, but my friends call me Tiff. For some reason, all of my boyfriends have called me Tiffy, and then the nickname kind of stuck with my closer friends.

My real name is Rishi, it's rather strange/uncommon, but that's what I've been called by everyone since birth.

My legal name, basically the name reserved to teachers and doctors, is Richelle. Much less strange/uncommon name, but I don't think you see that particular spelling too often.

My real name is Rachel. It's very common(it's been one of the most popular names for a girl for a long time), but I like it. It's a Hebrew name that means "uwe", or "lamb".

My last name is Jones. I'm Cajun(wiki it if you don't know what I'm talking about), so I could have easily had a name like Babineaux, Prejean, Touchet, Broussard, or Boudroux. I prefer the Welsh one I have. :)

My first name is Martin (only a part of my first name) but people usually call me by my "other" first name (another part of my first name) which is Shawn.

I would prefer if you call me Kafka or Shawn:)

Back