Where did you get your username from?

I've used Ryvius for some time now. The name comes from the anime, Infinite Ryvius. One of my favorites obviously.

Seero is my band name, however I am the only member of said band and I like the name. I feel it suits my identity :)

I picked "The Pumpkin Queen" because I love the Nightmare Before Christmas. And Jack in a few of his songs calls himself "The pumpkin king" and since I love Jack, I named myself the queen <3

Plus it's Halloween-ish.

I picked Lolita because I love the goth- lolita fashion. Chan is something I added to make it sound cute.

Breven came from the word Brevity and its an old alias of mine and I like the sound of it

Han Solo? Because he's one of the most awesome Star Wars Characters. I love his cockiness. XD

ZeGunner
My nickname at school (don't ask why)
And I love the name :) :D
I think its because I support Arsenal hence the Gunner and Ze is the, or maybe its becasue I rock at shooting games :awesome:

Last edited:
coming from the guy who has an Anakin Skywalker av..... <_<

well my user name stemmed from Ace Combat Zero, my favorite of the Ace Combat game series.

Schwarze Leader, link
here, was a ace pilot for the Belkan Air Force's 6th Tactical Fighter Squadron, who flew MiG-31 Foxhounds. His was known by his callsign, "Vulture", because of his role as an escapee killer, shooting down pilots on his own side just for retreating in the face of battle.

Mine came from when i first played FFXI i was going with something along the lines of Axel from KH but nothing free with a single A so i added an extra one and the XIII is basically just the end of Organization XIII took em both and made a sandwich ;)

squee...my nickname and also the charecter that appears in my avatar.

this has been my nickname since i was in 7th grade and now im a senior in high school so i figured it was a good one to use

I selected my most recent username as i noticed Kira Yamato was taken, andhe is my favorite Anime character ever, and because it was taken i went for the next best thing, his mobile suit, the Strike Freedom, it is amazingly powerful, and next to un-killable.

My name has a long back story. A long time ago, probably in the 6th grade I read a book by Lawrence yep entitled "Dragonwings". There was a character from China that had the name Moonshadow. (Also a Cat Steven's song)

I love the name, and started using it for all kinds of things. Games, IM's, forums and the like. The problem with it was that it was usually taken on MMO's. However, it was never taken on Quake 3 Arena, so I used it there all the time.

However, one day I went to play an MMO and it was of course taken. So I translated it into Japanese and got Tsuki (moon) anei (shadow).

Garnet is my favourite character from any FF game, but it was taken, and she renames herself dagger after decides to rejoin the group after the attack on Alexandria so I just kind of put them together

Ryuuki Corvin is the name of my RP character. He's the one that I have developed the most and the one that I like the most. Mainly because he is everything I am in an immortal, stunning male's body. x3

While people wish they could be characters from games, I am wishing to be my own character, xD Tis funny and thus I changed my name to Ryuuki Corvin, I don't think I'll change from this name a VERY long time if not, ever again. xD

Mine's an amalgamation from The Dark Tower series by Stephen King. It's almost an acronym of a sort - the first initials of the characters in the order that they join the ka-tet.

Roland
Jake
Eddie
Susannah
Oy

I originally made it for a DT-related site, but I've carried it across to a couple other places since then.

Honestly i just pulled this username outta my ass XD

Though not the cloud part, since FF7 was my first final fantasy game.

Because I adore Bioshock <3 It's seriously one of the best games I've ever played.

Plus, Houdini Splicer just sounds badass xD

Houdini Splicer is a type of villain from the game, if you're wondering :P

:] neko = cat and as a 12 year old kid I wasn't too creative in naming my cat, so I named him cat, but in Japanese. Also, since my name is Sabrina, my friends call me Sabrini, which they cut down to Rini. The 23's there because that's my birthday number, January 23.

Oliver is the name of the main character of a series of fantasy I created...and its my middle name...and its my nickname....SKX means Seeking Kinky XXX! Its an insider joke me and my friends came up with! ahhhhh.....thats it!

Back