Where did you get your username from?

my gf/queen/ lady....cassandra rose moore = Lady rose...im her opposite and perfect companion hence Lord Thorn

I've had mine for a while, my dear friend who I will name MMC gave it to me about 2 years ago and it just stuck with me

I've used this username ever since I started using the net. One of my favourite characters was Cait Sith (he just is!!!) and well, on nearly every group or forum I went on, Cait was taken so I just went for this and I stuck with it. Because he's a spy for shinra! (D'uh!)

Um Seifer from Final Fantasy 8. Not the best final fantasy, but Seifer was a pretty sweet character. Total badass in my opinion

Dalton is the main character from the movie Road House, which is so ridiculously bad that it just becomes ridiculously awesome.

Also the source for the AV/tag.

Ive had this name since I started using the Internet on my own PC about 3 years back. Its just something I threw together.

Old name that I used for another forum 2 years ago which Im still at. So it's kind of stuck. I've tried using other names but it doesnt catch.

At the time Melancholy was my favorite word due to its definition, its use in snowboarding, and its a complex looking word for such an emotion. Rockit, well I was into rock music and fast things, plus I was into playing with words cause I wrote a lot then. So Rockit was easy for me to like.

That is the story of my name.

i got this username from a story that i'm writing, the legend of the four warriors. it's a battle agenst good verus evil and loto the blade warrior was the only warrior that had the power to unite the fallen warrios and bring an end to exodus.

Da5nake came from the MGS Solid Snake and i don't know where the Da came from and the number was random but it made up my name.... this username is so old that the first i used it was back in 2005.......

Back