Where did you get your username?

i got my new one from the Anime series Full metal Alchemist but the one i had before (black-rose-2k7) was what i used to call myself on othere forums and the year in which i Registered

As for my (not so) new username, well....it's my real life first name, though some of you seem to think it carries a religious connotation. >=(

celtic_silver?
Well I couldn't think of a username when I joined another forum elsewhere. It was then that I looked at my hand. I was wearing a ring from a good friend of mine. It was made of sterling silver, and of a celtic design...

celtic_silver basically evolved in my mind from just that. And of course thinking that celtic_silver sounded a bit better than silver_celtic.

Pooley - my nickname irl, because it's my surname. It just makes sense really.
Tyler Durden - ties with James Bond as the greatest fictitious character ever conceived.

Mines really simple. I fall over lots, so iv always been Bambi....or Lucrecia when I fancy a change lol thats just because when I wanna name something after an FF char it always seems to be the least used

I'm sure there are many here who know the books by Garth Nix. Well, simply, that's where Lirael is from. ;)

Got mine with a poor attempt to combine the kanji "holy" and "dragon."

I had no idea it was prounounced the same way as China's Eastern Guardian. Go figure.

I got Naked Snake from the famous MGS3, the codename of Big Boss before he was known as Big Boss: Naked Snake.

mine comes from harry potter. if you don't already know, it's the name of
the killing curse used to kill harry's parents, and harry was the only person to ever survive it.

Mine is just randomly made up, I originally made it for the other FF forum I visit but decided to use it here as well. I love Chocobos so I thought I would have a username to do with them! I can be a little crazy at times as well so that's where I got that bit from. Simple really. :lol:

I got mine off the ingredients list of a pack of candies. It's a type of fake sugar. I thought it looked/sounded cool, and I love fake sugar :D

Mine takes some explaining....

If you have ever stepped foot into the internet, you will have heard of Runescape. Well, a few years back, my group of friends were obsessed with it! They wouldn't shut up about it. One friend in particular would go on and on...

So me and another friend decided to teach him a lesson. We were going to terrorise him. So we made KrazyFool, he was called this because he was well, crazy. He would talk proper english like some Bond bad guy. Our friend got seriously annoyed and he had no idea who it was.

But the fad died out and so did KrazyFool. But in 2006, I gave KrazyFool a revival. I made up Krazy_Fool_X (the "X" meaning the X generation or some shit like that) and i now use that name wherever i go...

I swear I posted in this thread a long, long, long time ago. :unsure:

Anyway, I got this user name years ago from a (game) code hacking forum I belong to (back before it had a forum) where everyone nicknamed me, The Final Fantasy Fan. So, I liked it and just shortened it to F. F. Fan... Nothing really cool or special. :dry:

From the Samurai Champloo character Mugen, but decided to use it a week ago since I learned what in meant, eternal, and I liked it, so here we are :D.

Back