Who do you plan on using as your main fighter?

Hey! What does it matter if Onion Knight's WEAK? He is without a doubt, the FASTEST one there on the Heroes. He can hit you around 20 times with his weak attacks, you get knocked back, and he hits you again and again, it gets kind of annoying, but he's still awesome.

He's not my favorite, for me, Firion's my best. =D
I find him so unloved when he's actually really good. His attacks are kind of slow, but he's good at a distance.
Next would be Terra for me, I have a thing for magic.

I don't use Cloud as much as I want to, but he's just so overly loved. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one third of all the Dissidia players use Cloud as their main fighter. xD

^Onion Knight rocks, the player just needs to learn how to use him properly :P

Firion is very slow, but battling against him can be tedious. Because of his attacks can stretch a very long distance, especially his arrow move.

I think 5 out of 10 Dissidia players are playing as Cloud and probably no one else but Sephy lol

I think that every Character in Dissidia Final Fantasy are good, you just have to mastered their skills and learn how to use them properly. Every characters have their advantage and disadvantage. You just have to find their weakness by studying their movements.

Last edited:
Firion's been my go to. Cecil as a sub... and I messed w/ Garland a little though he's extremely sloooow. I havn't played online yet though so I'm not 100% sure who I'll fall on... but Firion is sick if used properly, takes some patience and a lot of dodging and running to mid-long range haha.

I use Cloud, he is the main character from the game Final Fantasy VII, one of my favourite games of all time, I can't resist, I've gotten him up to Level 100, didn't take long at all through Quick Battles against a CPU of a much higher level. XD

I'd say I've done pretty well considering, but on my Friend Card it displays Level: 100 Rank: D (wtf... T_T) Behavior: Vicious (at first it said Tactician for a while)...how can I get my Rank up, is it because I don't have all the best equipment and accessories equipped (don't have them...)? If so, that's lame...

I know this will sound like a dumb question, but how do you connect the PSP to the Internet? Can you do it with a Dial-Up Internet connection? My brother has a PS3, if I need it for it, the whole family of four still living together, but technically the PSP is mine, I asked for it a while back, and I got it as a gift, not him. :P

Well, my main is definately Onion Knight. I've already got him to Level 100 and mastered every ability he has. He's fast and he deals a hell of a lot of damage if you equip him right. I sailed through both Shantotto and Gabranth's stories with him at levels 70-100. Nothing put up a decent enough fight. :wacky:

I don't see why people are so harsh on Onion Knight... >_> He's hard to learn, I guess, but I've always been able to master the faster characters.

I started on Cloud and Tidus and they just don't compare to Onion Knight. :gonk:

My main is Gabranth. my backup is WoL. Cloud is a good basic fighter, but he doesn't have the execution speed and diversity that i tend to use. (WoL can hit from above or below quickly, has some nice tactical HP attacks, and can combo into bitter's end, Gabranth on the flip side can just bash opponents to death like punching bags and walk away whistling, and i'm not counting the EX burst)

i guess rank isn't based off level then? i have SSS rank with behavior alternating between vicious, valiant, tactician, and cautious.

Onion Knight is my main. He's just awesome. Just flies through every battle he wants. Quickest characters and fast-paced gameplay is just for me. God I hate exdeath battles. Sooo sloooooooow... >:(

Im using Ultimecia now

MOD EDIT: Please refrain from one-liners in the future, they are considered spam and will be deleted in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is Tidus, After Tidus i would probably start using Zidane.

MOD EDIT: Please refrain from one-liners in the future, they are considered spam and will be deleted in the future.

So many Onion Knight fan here huh? It's easy to dodge Onion Knights HP attacks

I play it wiht cloud He is the best i have also an ohter question what is the maximum level you can reach in desidia my cloud is lv 100
t-Final_Fantasy_VII_Advent_Children_Cloud.jpg

well, i''ve played with all of them and it still stands now and forever i will always use zidane. hes speed and jumping power are unmatched which makes him hard to hit and with the right combination of accessories i can kill lvl 120s in a matter of seconds with meo twister. sephiroth is a close second only because he can free dash half way across the field in one shot otherwise hes to slow for me.

So many Onion Knight fan here huh? It's easy to dodge Onion Knights HP attacks

You obviously forgot the fact that ALL OF ONION KNIGHT'S BRV ATTACKS LINK TO HP ATTACKS. And Wind Shear is very epic too.

hmm.. it's easy to block then counter

Cloud, Do I need to say why? :confused: He's a smexy mutha in his Advent Children Look it calls to me every time I play D:FF, Him and Terra are my only two characters. And sometimes Warrior of Light hes a cool characters all the others are *Button mashers* too difficult to play as >.>

Cloud, Do I need to say why? :confused: He's a smexy mutha in his Advent Children Look it calls to me every time I play D:FF, Him and Terra are my only two characters. And sometimes Warrior of Light hes a cool characters all the others are *Button mashers* too difficult to play as >.>

Actually the rest are more Tactical... at least to my P.O.V.

As of lately I've been using O.K. a lot... I mean, that ALL his Brvery attacks chain into HP attacks (Or further Bravery damage) plus Wind Shear is just awesome.

Back