Votes: 70 25.9%
  • Yojimbo

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • The Magus Sisters

Votes: 16 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have to go with the fact that anima is my fav power wise but character wise ill go with good ol yojimbo :) mmm samurai like kiks buttimus maximus

2 of them

The Best are Anima and Bahamut, they are awesome, and are great when it comes to battle

My favorite aeon is Anima it's overdrive is so cool that's the aeon I use to destroy some fiends sometimes even though it sounds dumb wasting it one those weak one's,but still it's cool.:cool:

Ah, memories. I haven't played FFX in a long while. Not to mention seen the names of these Aeons! But for sure, Anima.

(Oh my secound post.=D) Anyways my favorite summoning is Shiva her attacks are so elegant especially Diamond Dust that attack is so beautiful and deadly at the same time :/

I really didnt like any over the other that much. I chose bahamut only because i loved his attack animation. It was so amazing, seeing this behemoth plant his feet and just unleash this blast that seemed as if it could burn a whole through the earth.

I adored Anima. I think I may have overused her a lot but I just loved her. She looked awesome and her attacks and strength were very helpful. I always felt a sense of sadness towards my beloved chained up aeon, though. :mellow:

Bahamut, because he's a dragon (imagine all that libel the dragons went through in the Middle Ages, but I like dragons in general). He also... looked more human (As in he stands).

And then when it comes to long overdrive, definitely Magus Sisters, although it would've looked cooler if they had their weapons from FF IV.

Anima was great when doing 99999 damage; I loved the animation as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back