Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
I used Rikku, Tidus and Auron as my big three. This was because my Rikku covered her route along with Yunas and Lulus pretty earlly while Tidus and Auron were just my damage dealers.

Hmmm. I use Tidus and Auron for sheer attacking ability. And rikku and yuna when i need healing or extra little things. I really should try harder to train kimahri and lulu more though. lulu is always useful, but early on i never train her and this hinders me later on.

Tidus, Rikku and Wakka are by far, the best combination; their overdrives are the strongest, and most useful, especially when stats are maxed out.

During the storyline, Tidus, Wakka and Auron are the most useful - due to their high preset strength.

Hmmm good point about T W and R gab. I always wonder, they are the only ones who can fight in water, the rest are gaurdians and yet cant swim??? XD

Its not just about swimming, its about utilizing your ability to its potential. In this case, Tidus and Wakka are both professional Blitzball players, and so, have experience underwater. Underwater fighting wouldn't suit the rest of them - Aeons wouldn't be able to survive underwater, Auron's fighting style wouldn't work, and I doubt Lulu would be able to swim due to her clothing. I'm sure they could swim, but Tidus, Wakka and Rikku are optimum.

In the majority of previous files, I'd religiously stick with Tidus, Yuna and Lulu. Although Tidus was comparably weak to Wakka and Auron (Kimahri too, I guess), I valued his speed more than damage output.

Later, I began to substitute Tidus with Wakka; the strength increase was substantial and the ability list was more comprehensive. He's slower, and the party can no longer benefit from the likes of Haste, but it seemed worth it for accuracy alone.

In more recent play throughs, I use Auron, Wakka, and Lulu. With the Expert Grid, I can fully customise Lulu to not only prioritise Black Magic, but utilise White Magic too - making Yuna, for the most part, redundant; though nothing can replace the Summon command.
Dishing out the damage seems more important to me now than training a rounded party - tanks away!

my team was yuna tidus and auron because yuna could summon aeons and heal tidus was good for some supporting magic and auron was strong

tidus and wakka each attack twice unenterupted and then auron finishes off the survivor(s)

MOD EDIT

Please put more effort into your post.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, the most useful character in the entire game is Lulu. I remember training days in the thunder plains so i could thundaga, firaga, waterga, and blizzaga before I got to to the first Seymour fight. With DUBER magic that fight is so terribly easy it's not funny. I barely ever use magic in any other game EXCEPT for FFX .. just because if you get those magics early, she easily becomes stronger then Auron at earlier parts of the game.

I'd say Yuna, Auron, and Lulu were my best party. Auron dealt amazing damage with his Masamune, Lulu has a great Overdrive, and Yuna had amazing Aeons, especially Bahamut after receiving Auron's Masamune (break damage limit for Bahamut :P )

For a while, I had Lulu replaced with Rikku until I fully upgraded Lulu's Onion Knight. Rikku had her best weapon and had all of Lulu's magic in addition to the break damage limit. Lulu could only hit 9,999 with Flare, despite her higher magic stat and Rikku could hit 12,000. When I got the Onion Knight fully upgraded, BANG! 15,000 plus with every Flare. :)

My friend Michelle recently started playing the FF series, starting with X, and she ended up halfway through Mushroom Rock Road with Auron in Yuna's area of the sphere grid and Lulu in Auronland o_O Weirdest thing ever.

Actually, Auron's Masamune gives Yojimbo the ability to deal over 9999 damage, not Bahamut. I don't understand why people say Lulu's overdrive is amazing....Ultima Fury cannot hit more than eight times which is less than both Tidus' and Wakka ultimate overdrives.

Tidus,Wakka and Yuna because Tidus is my favorite character of all time in FinalFantasy,Wakka is a funny guy and i like the way he talk and Yuna have a Aeon that look like a Samurai named Yojimbo and I named that Aeon Amidamaru.That the reason why I keep Yuna in my team.

Ok on my replay i have to say that tidus, yuna and lulu were my strongest but i really try to level the party all up the same when i can.:cool:

Yuna - for her Curative magic and Aeons.
Rikku - for her mixes and useful abilities
Auron - for his brute strength.

For me, these 3 work best against the Dark Aeons. Well, best for my fighting style anyway.

i have recently started a new game and my main three are Kimahri, Waka and Auron all because they are physically strong

My Yuna, Auron, and Tidus, are vastly superior to the rest of the party. All three can hit 99,999 on a constant basis. It takes a very long time to get there though. I have like, 260+ hours on that file. (Obsessed much?) lol.

I had the same as Zeromus I solely used Yuna, Auron, and Tidus and they all did 99,999 (1-3 hit boss kills tha best xD) Yea well it took over 346 hours, so Zero don't feel bad about being obsessed lol.

Auron, Tidus or Lulu, Yuna
Auron already hits for 9999 damage, Yuna for shields and buffs and aeons, Tidus for speed and fleeing, or Lulu for -ga spells. But something weird has happened, for some reason Bahamut's Mega Flare hits for like 40,000 damage, but I don't have any character's ultimate weapon.

Last edited:
That's because certain Aeons have BDL already - Bahamut, Anima and The Magus Sisters to be precise. The rest of the Aeons require fully powered celestial weapons.

Back