Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
Tidus, Wakka and Yuna. I would like to max everyone's stats out. Rikku and Auron are next in line, then Lulu and Kimahri are my weakest.

Tidus, Yuna and Kimahri for me. Tidus has the best Overdrive (Blitz Ace), Yuna can summon, and Kimahri is just strong and has a lot of HP.

I have the HP of all three of the characters over 96000, took a while to do that. >.>

Tidus,Auron,Lulu and sometimes Yuna.Tidus and Auron are have amazing strength and Lulu is the best mage. Sometimes Yuna is good for healing and Aeons so i switch between Lulu and Yuna

Yuna is far the most powerful chacater in my party. She finished the whole Sphere Grid just after Tidus learned Blitz Ace. Then comes Wakka and Rikku.

I haven't played FFX for ages :gasp:

I think last time I played it was in late 2006 =/ But from what I remember, I always used Tidus, Auron, and Lulu. Don't ask me why. I ain't too sure myself :gasp:

Tidus - Yuna - Auron

Tidus - He's got speed and strength.
Yuna - Magic's, white and black, so i use her as a healer mainly.
Auron - He's great plus he is one of the best attackers on the game.

I occasionally switch Auron with Rikku just so i can steal some items.

I usually used Tidus, Yuna, and Auron. I always try to use my characters equally, but those are the three I used the most.

I used Tidus to put haste on Auron because he was so slow. And of course I used Auron because he was a high damage dealer. Yuna was used for her summons and for her heals.

I would often bring in Rikku to steal and Wakka to get any flying creatures.

My first play it was Tidus, Yuna, Auron. The rest of the times I trained everyone equally. Tidus for obvious reasons, he is the leader of the party, Yuna for her white magic more so than her summons, and Auron for his brute strength. Then I learned about Rikku's mix limit or whatever it is called, found out how useful Wakka could be against certain monsters, and that Khimari could put up some serious damage. The only person I hardly ever used was Lulu. Never much cared for her.

Please put more effort in your post, say WHY you prefer those three

Thankyou ^^

Tidus, Auron, and Yuna.

I like Tidus's Overdrive abilities--heavy damage and easy to access. And he's a very well-rounded character, in my opinion. I also like the area of the Sphere Grid he starts out in.

Auron starts out as the most kick-ass character, literally. But after everyone else started gaining the same amount of power, I just kept him around because he had more of the Grid done than my secondary characters. XD And because he's Auron, I suppose.

Yuna has Aeons. 'nuff said. :wacky:

But once I start finishing the Sphere Grid with those three, I sometimes switch Auron with Rikku and get her nice and evened out, because I love using her Mix Overdrive and experimenting with things. And she has high dexterity and such.

My best team of three was Tidus, Auron and Rikku.

At first I chose these three characters 'cause i preferred them to the other misfits. But as i used them and they started to progress i started to like them more. Tidus can hit anything that moves quick, including birds when his accuracy and agility are high enough. Auron can hit anything that has any amount of armor, also his "break" skills are very handy, especially full break. And Rikku i used because i preffered her to Yuna. I taught her most of the white mage skills which meant that she could become healer for the party if needed. When there was no healing needed i would use her to throw things, and her overdrive, mix, proved to be very useful in some cases.

Is it just me, or does Kimahri have very little Sphere Grid space and therefore sucks in the other half of the game?

Anyways, my best squad is Tidus, Auron and Yuna. Why? Well, my Tidus wields Lifesaver [Alchemy, Attack +10%, First Strike and Stonestrike] and he also knows Holy, Curaga and the other protective magics. Auron is holding the Masamune and can use Hastega, Slowga, Flare and Ultima. Yuna wields the Nirvana and can use all the Black Magic, Ultima and Flare included plus all the White Magics.

Is it just me, or does Kimahri have very little Sphere Grid space and therefore sucks in the other half of the game?

Anyways, my best squad is Tidus, Auron and Yuna. Why? Well, my Tidus wields Lifesaver [Alchemy, Attack +10%, First Strike and Stonestrike] and he also knows Holy, Curaga and the other protective magics. Auron is holding the Masamune and can use Hastega, Slowga, Flare and Ultima. Yuna wields the Nirvana and can use all the Black Magic, Ultima and Flare included plus all the White Magics.
It's not just you. Though personally, I think Kimahri is a pretty sucky character in general, as he has a very small part and it's extremely annoying to try to get everything for him (Overdrives, legendary thingies [unless I'm thinking of someone else], etc).

It's not just you. Though personally, I think Kimahri is a pretty sucky character in general, as he has a very small part and it's extremely annoying to try to get everything for him (Overdrives, legendary thingies [unless I'm thinking of someone else], etc).

Ugh no, it's him alright, I dont know anyone that really uses Kimhari, he is easily the crappiest character, and you'd expect him to be some hard as f*** badass. Once I'd moved him round the first few nodes it struck me that there was no where to send him other than down somone else path, so he was one of those dudes I rarely used

If he is in anyones best team of 3 Id love to know how they put up with him D:

My best team ended up being Auron, Yuna, and Rikku.

Auron: Overdrives, attack strength, strong defense, and for being the coolest character around. I had also got his ultimate weapon first.

Yuna: White magic spells and Aeons. She was the 2nd to get her ultimate weapon for me.

Rikku: Mix overdrive and having her ultimate weapon which made her stronger. That is the only reason why she became my best team with them.

The others... I don't even have their ultimates weapons still to this day being as why they are not my best characters to use most of the time.

Tidus, Yuna and Auron. Auron was always a fave because he was so strong when he first turned up to be Yuna's Guardian, Tidus is ultra quick, and Yuna became amazing with her 1mp cost and being taught certain Black Magics, and I got her the ability to break the damage limit, so she was dishing out 20,000 hp attacks withsome fiends

Yuna Auron and Lulu

Yuna with her aeons and Grand Summon.
Auron because of his high attack and overdrive
Lulu because of her magic skills. Obvious here.

Auron, tidus and yuna.

By the end of me playing yuna was hitting max damage with melee : / cos i got bored of summong so i decided to use a friend sphere and take her down aurons route =]

Back