Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
Like in most of the final fantasy games i play, i try to make all my characters equal so that, if one dies, i can always switch in another character that is as good as the one that died. But it seems that near the ending i have to end up picking which characters to use since if i don't it would mean even more endless training to make them good enough for the next area. Now in FFX i didn't have this problem as bad as i did in other ff games such as 7. But by the end i stuck with Auron, Tidus and Yuna.

Tidus Auron and Yuna hands down. First of all Yuna is a way better spell caster than lulu and she gets the overdrive where her aeons are summoned with there overdrives maxed off the bat. Auron of course is just a badass and tidus is a well rounded character. Also their ultimate weapons arent too difficult to obtain

My best team of 3 early in the game were
Auron, Tidus, Wakka

Current best team of 3 is Tidus and Wakka for the overdrives, and Yuna for the summons :highfive:.

My best team is Auron, Tidus and Yuna. Auron for the major heavy damage, Tidus for his decent damage and his supportive skills like Hastega. Yuna for her Aeons, and her White magic.

I usually train everyone equally up until I start to obtain the Celestial Weapons. I've only ever managed to fully charge the Caladbolg, Nirvana, Masamune and World Champion (the latter of which only happened once out of sheer dumb luck), at which point everyone else becomes redundant and only holds me back, in terms of strength and time, so I tend to ditch them for Tidus, Yuna and Auron by the end of the game.

im pretty sure mine was auron for tank, yuna for healing and summoning and using holy and tidas for hastega but all my characters wer pretty evenly leveled

Hmmm my best team of 3 is always Yuna, Auron and Rikku. Rikku and Yuna do the healing and auron fights all the time. I also use Aeons which make easy wins. I use banishing blade overdrive with auron and for Rikku I use mighty Guard.

Auron FTW :D
My best party wich i used to beat the Bosses/
Dark Aeons/Sin/Yu Yevon
/ were like : Auron, Yuna, Wakka and most of times replacing Wakka with Tidus.

I always had Auron in my party cause of it's Preemptive Strike Ability (don't remember it's name) and cause he is overall my strongest character along with Wakka and Tidus perhaps.
Apart from that is really funny to see that i'm not the only one in teh plan3t who thought that :kimahri: sucked ass :P

well i voted for tidus, yuna and kimarhi

tidus- decent attack and speed, nifty time magic as well which is useful, plus delay attack made him a must have

yuna, nul magics, healing and a boost of hyped up aeons to boot made here a good choice for me

kimarhi-probs the most underrated character, his limit attacks are magic, so it was only fair i took him along lulus path, and whats that a strong black mage with 3000-4000 physical attack! gasp! who would of thought it, so much better than lulu who does not get all of kimarhis strength and health and defence spheres at the start before choosing a path, may be slow at first but became my favourite, everyone makes the mistake of making him another Auron

i often switched yuna or tidus out depending on situation tho.

normally id use rikku for machina

wakka for flyinbg, or if i need more ability spheres (extract ability sphere near the start)

Auron- to weaken strong enemies during long fights.

Lulu- if fighting magic weak enemies and need 2

Last edited:
Wakka and Tidus and any other member.
Tidus and especially Wakka did all the damage. The other character was there to heal and cast Hastega. After that they'd start attacking too.

Following my habit of keeping the male and female protagonist together, I actively used Tidus and Yuna constantly. As to the third member, i chose at random, only using when they are available to the party, or if i feel like it =D

Mine is Rikku, Yuna and Lulu.

But bear in mind all my characters have their celestial weapons at max. >_>

Rikku is my main hitter, Yuna is my main healer, and Lulu is my offensive spell user.

I dunno why, but that team just works so well fer me :monster:

Mine is Rikku, Yuna and Lulu.

But bear in mind all my characters have their celestial weapons at max. >_>

Rikku is my main hitter, Yuna is my main healer, and Lulu is my offensive spell user.

I dunno why, but that team just works so well fer me :monster:

Nah, you simply just love the female characters :P

In reply to some posts before about :kimahri:

Well Kimahri sure has a slow sphere grid progress in the beggining, bt i must agree that later on in the game he makes one hell of a magic caster.
Although his Celestial Weapon is too dificult to max >_<
Stupid butterflies :P

In this game i train equally and like i was too powerful at points xD. Like i remember i was training where u first fight those snakes that can stone you i think it was after thesmall battle with Sin and then he just destroyed everything. Yeah well at that point i already learned Blitz Ace.

Well anyways to the point my Favorit team would be Tidus,Yuna,Auron. Mainly cuz when u proceed further in the game Wakka tends to be a lil slower then some enimies and even though he is good against Flying type monsters, Tidus had way more then enough Speed,Accuracy, and Strength. So yeah he was a great choice for any battle -but I still trained equally-.

The Dynamic Three

Tidus, Yuna, and Auron. They are my best characters. Tidus has most of Rikku's abilities, like Steal/Mug, Flee, and... something else. I think it was the Mixing command. I can't say for sure... ^^; Yuna is my main healer. She has all her abilities, except for maybe one or two. Auron is my best friend. :inlove: He helps me in the worst situations of all, and is a tad-bit stronger than Tidus. But like Prophet said, and I quote...

"Following my habit of keeping the male and female protagonist together, ... used Tidus and Yuna ..."

Auron was cool, thus my useage of him. ^_^ But that cool-ness of him made him become my best fighter. Tidus is used for Steal or other neat abilities in battle, but I make sure he fights the big bosses and such. Lulu is good, but not a main useage I have. Wakka is good, but not very helpful. Kimahri is a strong fighter with Auron, but I try to balance the party. And Rikku... Well, she's good at the throwing bombs and Mixing commands, but I made Tidus learn those, too. ^^; Well, that's my main three. :D

:tidus::yuna::auron:

hmm well i had allways 2 who i never changed Tidus and Yuna and the third one usually was Auron or Wakka.... I liked the reels and i also liked Auron's special attacks but i didnt had the full celestial weapon from wakka and i had that one from auron so thats why i choose auron.

But most of the time i just called aeons, that was the biggest fun i had in the game, watching all those cut scenes

Back