Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
my favorite team of 3 was Tidus, Wakka and Yuna.

Tidus because he's got the brute strength and amazing speed factor, especially the speed, helps out loads with the Arena Battles.

Wakka because of his ability to hit enemies from long range and still deal a lot of damage to the enemies.

Yuna because of her magical power and the Aeons. she mqay only know white magic at firt, but when she starts learning black magic, she is more than capable of replacing Lulu.

I find it surprising that only a few people use rikku in their main team. Man, i cannot count the number of times that rikku's al bed potions saved my skin. She's even better since i upgraded her weapon with zombiestrike.

the other two i use to compliment her are Auron, for shear physical might, and Lulu, for Magic.

I picked Tidus,Yuna and Auron. Tidus and Auron for attacking and Yuna for Summons and for healing.

Lulu because i used flare alot, Yuna because i loved to summon and use Holy and Auron because hes super bad azz.

i didnt realkly have best team of three, the fact that u can change ur team in battle gave me great advances, for instance ill change my team depending on my enemy, flan i used lulu, flying wakka, high defence auron, i often switched my characters in and out of battle

okay heres a little more effort

Yuna, because i use her Holy spell plus I summon a bunch
Auron, because hes a strong physical attacker
Wakka, because I like him os trained him a bunch and now he pwns

I used Wakka, Tidus, and Auron. I chose them because they dealt the most damage for me and if I needed healing really bad I would just sub in Yuna do what had to be done and get back to it....though I did find myself subbing Yuna toward the end of the game once I got all of her summons, but Still loved the team of Wakka, Auron, and Tidus. damn near unstopable.

Tidus, Yuna and Rikku were my main three. Tidus' overdrives were helpful, Yuna for summoning naturally and Rikku's innocent but powerful attacks when levelled up high. :se7:

Mine was Lulu, Auron and tidus,
why?
Auron; His damage dealt was really good
Tidus; Haste and cheering really helped me do better
Lulu; I made her so powerful, her magic worked wonders.

Mine is Yuna,Lulu,and Auron i would have Tidus sometimes in the team but it was rare i trained them hard and fast and they turned out to be a kick ass team all together.

iv used every single character in this game on some playthrough but usually i go with Tidus, Auron, Wakka if i dont use wakka its usually rikku because shes onr of my fav chars.
Aurons a tank, you need him, Tidus is much like auron but faster and his overdrives are handy. And Wakkas overdrive attack reels is something else.

Now that I'm doing the game again, I actually have a few answers to this poll, mostly because I'm actually using the characters more equally this time. Hah.

1. Again: Yuna, Tidus, Auron.
Tidus is fast and does decent damage, Yuna heals and Summons, Auron is the heavy hitter. They all balance each other out fairly well.
2. Auron, Rikku, Lulu.
Auron is still the damage dealer, Lulu hits everything that the others can't reach or are too retarded to be able to damage, and Rikku--come on, Rikku has Use and Mix. End o' story. :wacky:
3. Tidus, Yuna, and anyone but Kimahri.
Because Kimahri is useless and Tidus and Yuna have a nice dynamic. :3

Tidus, Yuna and Auron of course, they were much like Cloud, Aerith and Vincent, which was my constant team in FFVII. Auron had strength and could kill the tough monters, while Tidus could get the Flying fiends and fats ones, and thenn Yuna could cure everyone.

Auron, Yuna, and Rikku-- I like to call this party "Auron and his Holy Jailbait Army." With this party you miss out on Attack Reels, but when you have well-trained characters and strong Aeons (and Trio of 9999 as a back-up), you don't need it anyway.

To be completely honest once you get up to a certain point in the game Tidus and Wakka both become a lot more useful than Auron, but Auron's my favorite character so I always kept him on the front line:). I took great pleasure in teaching him all the skills he has no business learning, like Lulu's spells:P

My best three would have to be Auron, Tidus and Yuna <--- Yuna only after I get enough Black Magic Spheres and she learns the -aga spells. Auron is my heavy hitter. Tidus switches in and out with other people but I like how quick he is. Yuna is my white mage and black mage.

My three character line up was and always, Tidus, Auron and Lulu. Tidus had the speed, Auron had the strength and Lulu had the magic. I maxed all three and killed the game, while loving it. :)

Tidus for sheer strength and speed to get the fast enemies, Yuna for aeons and white magic to keep my characters protected, and Lulu for black magic against ranged enemies or annoying fiends with a shell

Back