Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
Yuna because of her summoning capabilities.

Wakka because he was who I had leveled up/strengthened the best.

Tidus because I only figured it fit for the main character to get some love'n. Plus his agility for battles starts off great.

Tidus, Auron and Lulu ftw!!! Those three were probably the best characters out of the other ones. Tidus is strong and fast and Auron dealt massive damage! And Lulu....just who wouldn't want her in her time with that Overdrive of hers and her ability to dual-cast?

For about the first half of the game I mainly used Tidus, Lulu, and Wakka. And for the second half I used Tidus, Lulu, and Yuna. I dropped Wakka because his attacks bored me, to be honest, and he wasn't the strongest charter in the field. He was only really useful for attacking ranged enemies, but once Lulu's black magic got better, and Yuna learned Holy, I really had no use for him. I used Tidus for his time magic, and physical strength. Lulu for her black magic, which was kickass <33 She's definitely my favourite character. And then Yuna for her healing/protective spells and of course summoning, then later on Holy. But yeah, those two sets of three never let me down, I loved using them.

Hmm, id have to say Lulu, Auron and Yuna. Similar reasons as a few people have already stated, Yuna for her aeons and curative magic, Auron for his first strike, and Lulu for her black magic, thou Lulu did the most damage out of all my characters, and i think that her looks played a part in this, like, the whole outfit looks awesome, suits her well! :)

I raised all my characters so that they were equal, but I'd have to say Auron, Wakka and Lulu/Yuna.

Auron is for the tough opponents the other two couldn't handle, Wakka can hit the aerial enemies Auron has trouble with and Lulu can't do too much to and also could easily hit & kill whatever Tidus could, and Lulu/Yuna for the magic, whichever I needed.

Tidus, Auron and Lulu were my most used. I leveled them up all equally but when it came to shelling out gil to get equipment I always seemed to get the best for these 3 making them my most wortiest fighters :)

hm, my strongest three were always tidus, auron, and wakka.. but i did use lulu, rikku, and kimahri for black magic, and then of course yuna for aeons..

Tidus, Yuna, and Auron. Later in the game, this is the perfect combination. Tidus has his Haste spells and fast moves with good strength, Yuna with Lulu's black magic is amazing, plus her aeons, and Auron is just awesome. Not to mention his strength and overdrive.

I'm pretty standard going out and say that I used Tidus, Yuna and Auron. Auron pretty much kicked every monsters ass with his giant swords and his Armor/Power/Magic/Mental Breaks. Tidus' Haste/ga was a great advantage in boss fights and Yuna was an excellent healer.

Of course when I fought Evrae I was a little "hmm..." seeing as I got my ass kicked in close range combat. That's the only time I switched from Auron to Wakka after having done a little Breakings on him. :P

My stongest three are Tidus, Lulu and Kimahri. I guess I use them the most but my best team of three is Auron, Lulu and Kimahri.
Auron has high HP and strength so he can take on pretty much any fiend.
Lulu's magic and magic def. are superior. A great ally she is.
Kimahri's accuaracy is surprisingly high. I usually use him instead of Wakka :P

:zip::holyshit:i went with tidus auron and kimahri because tidus can use and steal things and now has magic and things like that and has loads of specials

auron because he has the most hp and can wack a punch or two

and finally kimahri even though not many people have voted for him he is really good with auron because he can take down the others shield making auron and tidus's attacks alot stronger and he can also speed up using haste!:eek:uttahere:

i always have auron in my team coz he is just too kool! ><

Mod Edit

Please put more effort in your post, it asks for best team of THREE and perhaps why, not just one person because you think he is cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Tidus/Yuna/Auron

sometimes i interchange Auron with LuLu depending on the enemies in the area.

Rikku is probably the only character i never use, since you can teach Yuna the steal/use abilities easily, so theres not much need for her.

I TELL U IF RIKKU COULD PLAY BLITZBALL THIS WOULD BE THE GREATEST TEAMIN THE UNIVERSE I SPEAK OF COURSE OF TIDUS, RIKKU & WAKKA OR AS THEY ARE KNOWN TO ME T.W.R...U NO LIKE YRP BUT BETTER AND NOT SO GIRLY....IN TEAMS OF OUT RIGHT POWER WITH MAGIC AND STRENGTH I LIKE TIDUS LULU AND KIMAHRI NOW I KNOW THERES A THREAD ABOUT THE WORTH OF KHIMARI BUT HE WAS ONE OF MY PRIMARY CHARACTERS NOW IF U COULD HAVE TIDUS RIKKU AND BAHAMUT THATS A TEAM EH?

Tidus: Ultimate Strength, deals 99999 damage.
Kimahri: Ultimate Magic, deals 99999 damage.
Yuna: Ultimate Magic and Strength, deals around 70000 damage.

Auron, because he's great to use early on, you can use him as a crutch pretty much the whole game.

Wakka, because the Attack Reels are great for all the bosses, particularly when you need to Overkill certain bosses for the important drops.

Yuna, because she is the perfect support character, plus she brings Bahamut to the melting pot!

well my yuna's my strongest character, then kimari and auron, and as i've completed the sphere grip with them 3 there my ideal, but wakka is also really handy, though im no good at blitzball so i'll never get his secret weapon. tidus, lulu and rikku r useless, there only good at the beginning of the game and against dark aeons then i have a use for them

Back