Who Was Your Best Team Of Three?

Who Is Your Best Team of Three?

• Total voters
My best team of three would have to be Tidus, Yuna, and Auron. Tidus is like a jack-of-all trades when it comes to combat stats. Auron is a power house when it comes to combat stats and Yuna has way more magic attack then lulu ever would. So you have you main attacker (auron) your main magic attacker/ healer (yuna) and you mid character that can deal pretty good damage (Tidus).
Also their ultimate weapons are rather easy to obtain so with those life is good

Wait, if you train Rikku, she does a lot of damage? Really?

Yes,my Rikku does lots of damage. If I can remember correctly,she overkills alot of enemies and Im not just talking about the easy ones. ;p Although I haven't played it in awhile,but I do remember she does a great deal of damage. I have her GodHand with the crest and sigel activated so that helps some,but training helps even more.

I train all of them equally usually, except for some reason Kimahri always gets left out of my battles lol. My best team is always Yuna, Auron and Lulu. Sometimes Tidus instead of Yuna.

Well my best team consist of:
Tidus
Wakka
Rikku

I choosed Tidus because he is the main character. Moreover I tried to identify with Tidus and it works and therefore I see myself in the game, not Tidus(Yes, I am an identify-gamer :D).
Wakka must be in the game because of this ekstase-attacks. He is also a blitzball-gamer and I love it to play blitzball. :) Therefore if I fight, then I play, a little bit, Blitzball as well. xD
Rikku is in the team because I like her personality, but in X-2 i hate her pesonality. -.- Same with her voice. In X it's sound so positive and sweet, but in X-2 it is a attack at my nervous. :( Therefore I have just 1 Rikku, FFX-Rikku. :) In X I love Rikkus Ekstase. You never know what will happen if you combine 2 items. Exciting, especially in boss-fights ^^'

MFG Majin_Clodan

Tidus, Auron and Lulu.

Oh my gosh me too. :gasp:

Tidus and Auron I liked for the physical attacks and their awesome overdrives. Lulu I felt helped more when those annoying elemental fiends rocked up.

So these three were the ones I always concentrated on training up more than the others. The others annoyed me to be honest. =/ Not much fun unless I wanted Yuna to summon the random Aeon here and there. :P

I train them all, but my favorite team of three has got to be Auron, Tidus, and Yuna.
You have someone who is all strength and defense, then theres strength and accuracy, and your mage/summoner.
It's a full win in my opinion.

I often stuck with Tidus, Auron and Lulu. Tidus would deal out the time magic, slowing the enemy or speeding up the party, as well as dealing a reasonable amount of damage when needed. Auron was my general powerhouse and would see that the greatest threats were cut down quickly by dealing huge amounts of damage. Lulu was always on standby with her magic, filling an offensive support role, backing up Auron's attacks with elemental greatness.

Sometimes, I'd bring Yuna in rather than Lulu, but I would use her to summon Aeons to fight alone rather than use her as part of an effective party. But once both Lulu and Yuna learnt Ultima, there was little need for Aeons and I would use both in turn to obliterate the enemy. Auron and Tidus would just stand and watch.

I could never get Kimahri to grow in strength as quickly as Auron, so I tended not to use him as much a the game progressed. Wakka was ideal only for certain situations (flying fiends). Rikku served me very little. I used her when I needed to steal items mostly, but called upon her overdrive along with the others in certain boss battles.

So with the exception of Yuna (as a summoner), I could only really make use of Tidus, Auron and Lulu in the majority of situations towards the game's end. So naturally, they're my three.

And my....what a long post to say so very little. XD

I'd definitely say that yuna auron and khimari are overall the best team up in my opinion because yuna has her aeons, auron has berserk and wakka for his magic physical combo in a single attack. yep if there were a backup i would say rikku for her synthesis ability so she can mix megapotions and bombs that cast shell etc...

my favorite team is auron, yuna, rikku becasue they are my 3 favorite character. but i also trained everyone else too. i totally screwed up khimari becasue i took him down lulu path so he sucked physically and with magic so it wasn't too fun using him

Yuna, Tidus, Kimahri.

I'm one of the few Kimahri users out there, even though when stats are maxed, Wakka and Lulu are probably the best there.

I use everyone respectably though, as Rikku's mixes add a lot of flavor to it all, and I just generally like to Mix it up.

Though the classic barrage of Quick Hit 99999s from Yuna is delicious too. :)

Oh my gosh me too. :gasp:

Tidus and Auron I liked for the physical attacks and their awesome overdrives. Lulu I felt helped more when those annoying elemental fiends rocked up.

So these three were the ones I always concentrated on training up more than the others. The others annoyed me to be honest. =/ Not much fun unless I wanted Yuna to summon the random Aeon here and there. :P
That's exactly how I feel. I only used Yuna when I needed an aeon, and thus she kind of sucked. Kimahri always blew, but I often subbed in Wakka for usually Lulu, and sometimes Tidus and Auron. Wakka can get awful strong. And same with Tidus; by the end of the game, he was as strong or stronger than Auron.

I used Wakka, Auron, and Yuna. Wakka and Auron pound'em, and Yuna heals'em. And I'd change Yuna with Lulu sometimes depending on the fight.

I picked the team that I had at the end of the game, the one I used for the Monster Arena and for defeating Nemesis/Omega Gold. That was Tidus, Auron, and Wakka.

Admittedly, the only really necessary person to have is Wakka, for the Attack Reels. By this point, I had tweaked all their stats to be about the same, and for all intents and purposes, I could've tweaked some others and replaced them for Tidus or Auron. There was probably something about the Caladbolg and/or Masamune that made me want to keep them...but I forget. -_-

I always had Yuna, regardless. Worse comes to worse, I've got a tank to take a big hit when I'm in trouble. Or Mindy's Passado to pack on some quick damage. Tidus is a given, due to Blitz Ace but I usually entrust to Wakka. And of course, Attack Reels Wakka. Just can't beat 1,200,000 damage.

My favorite team that i used consisted of Tidus, Auron and Wakka. I used these three because i next to never use magic(unless they are magic-weak monster) and I like to use physical attacks more than anything.

my three were yuna, tidus and rikku. i made tidus go his route on the sphere grid to rack up speed, then he became speedy auron, yuna went her own route for magic attack, then lulu's for the spells and rikku used her special items to aid them in battle. with these three by the end of the game, tidus and yuna were dealing 9999 damage on every attack:D and rikku after getting overdrive would just fuse items for results like that wall spell and others making her the ultimate support with her high speed

tidus, yuna and auron although i used lulu for AGES and then i changed to yuna
i guess it doesn't really matter because you can grow and build characters anyway you want
i found lulu as a tank rather amusing :D

Tidus, Yuna and Auron. I sometimes switch Tidus with Wakka when it comes to fighting flying fiends though. Auron has the piercing thing and really-really helpful early in the game and Tidus (or Wakka) can hit the more agile fiends while Yuna heals them. I never use elemental magic, I would prefer a fight with a flan to be long with physical attacks rather than a shorter fight with magics.:gonk:

Back