Why did you buy it?

Hmm i probably bought it for the Final Fantasy factor of it, didn't think it would be as good as it was. Plus it was a reminiscent of all the disney films i'd watched in the past, and that made it exceptionall fun to play :D.

I bought it about a month or so after it came out. Honestly I bought it just because it looke cool. This was before I got hooked on FF. When I started looking through the log or whatever it is and it said things like first appearence in FF 8 I decided I had better try out FF. So KH is the reason I got started on FF. Ironically though I haven't gotten around to beating the second game because I was to busy playing all the FF's

Well I have always been a fan of Disney and Final fantasy so it was a must have for me. When I went to Japan (cant remember how old I was) I saw a gigantic cut out of it! It was bigger than me, then this lady gave me the low down on it so i knew i wanted after that

I didnt but it ;-p I had borrowed it from my ex-girlfriend and never gave it back. I didnt think I was going to like it like I did because I didnt think Disney could pull it off but I'm quite happy I stole the game from her :-)

I refused to play this game for a long time. Mainly because Disney was a part of it and I thought they would somehow dumb down the story content, which is the main reason I play RPGs.

But upon seeing it at my friends house I realized that it was interesting. So I bought it, played it, beat it, and enjoyed every minute of it.

At first I thought that the concept of a game with Square and Disney characters was stupid, but after playing it at my cousin's house for a while my brother and I decided to get our own copy.

I bought it because i heard from a friend that cloud and sephiroth were in it so i thought hey if its got them in it its gotta be good :D

Well i never knew about it until i visited a friends house and he was playing it. I thought i was intresting so i brought it but didnt play it for a long time since i lost intrest. Then i turned it on and beat it in a week one of the best games for ps2 i say

I got it as a birthday present, and I am EXTREMELY happy about that. It was actually KH that made me start playing Final Fantasy in the first place.

i actually got a ps2 rite as kigdom hearts 2 came out, so i got that and had no idea what waz goin on. so i went back and got the 1st one. it got me into final fantasy too.

I didn't exactly buy it and I never wanted to. It seemed too childish. Then I got it for my birthday and I had to play it. I have to say I was wrong, Kingdom Hearts is a great game

A friend recommended it to me.

So I asked my dad to buy it for me for my 14th birthday and here I am today with all three games beaten.

I bought it cause I saw it in a game magazine and when I saw that both final fantasy and disney characters were in it, I just had to get it! :)

I liked KH because of the rich colors, nice gameplay, and awesome story line. It was cool and attracted me with the vast amounts of disney characters. It was classic.

Great Game, I thought. It always kept me wondering what was coming next.

why did you buy kingdom hearts

hey everybody:wacky: I was just curious, why did you get kingdom hearts? I accually got it because i heard the theme song (simple and clean) over my friends house, bought the game for the sole purpose of lisining to the theme song and accually liked the game.:D

There is already a thread about it why you brought Kingdom Hearts.

Reeve, I merged your thread with the existing one.

Back