A Story of A Love... A CloudxAerith Club

I have to say, that comic really made my day. I wonder what the card says at the end though! so cute ♥ thank you for sharing!

No more negatives sooo pachaw! My very own clorith arts ~

Oh my gosh! That's so cute, Kaleta :x3: Sora he's so cute, its absolutely made of win, I love how Cloud looks he looks so in-character and Aerith is just adorable! The whole pic is amazingly adorable! The coloring is so good :yay:

No problem, I loved it too! The artist of the comic is good no doubt! At one part I thought Cloud and Aerith would kiss xD

Okay, okay, although personally I think debunking their point is actually as on topic for this pairing as it can get but, your right we can go over it a billion times, but lets not.
Point taken. :hmmm: Okay, better idea. We can continue to discuss aspects of the other pairing when we speak of it in contrast with Clourith. I just don't want us to get closed down for bashing or something >.<

We can carry on with our discussions. Seein' how we aren't actually bashing anything. :ryan:

*dies*

Those are SO CUTE! I wish I knew what they were saying. :gonk:

Its sad too, Tifa has moved on and she did it gracefully and maturely as well, its also one of her admirable points imo and some people insist on ruining it.
Bravo. Well said.

Val... that picture is AMAZING. You know how much I love it. :gonk: It's the real Strife Family... can't get much better than that <33

Can I join this Cleith club?

Despite not playing VII. I really think these too would work together. for one. of all the people who went to Aerith before she died. It was Cloud. and He was the only one with enough love to prevent himself Killing Aerith. If it was tifa or barret. Aerith wouldve been killed by one of them. it was because of clouds love that he managed to throw off Sephiroths mind games.

Besides. other people like Tifa. really didnt make a Impact on cloud. If tifa went off and got killed. Cloud might be sad. but io doubt he would go into depression like for Aerith.(not saying CloTi is wrong. This is my opionon) and out of all the people in VII Cloud protected aerith. If that isnt love. WTH is?

Aww, hey and welcome SummonerAmaterasu! Thanks for joining, and even though you havent played the game, you seem to know what you're talking about. :ohoho:

And I completely agree. ^_^

Thankies Calico kittens!

My VII knowledge and love is few and far between. but Even I cant deny Clouds love for Aerith. They just fit. like peices of a puzzle!

Glad you let me join~

Oh, puzzle pieces indeed! After all, Aerith even lives in Cloud's soul. And can you believe it she's engraved in Cloud's heart for eternity. :gonk:

You should play VII sometime. It's a great fun game. And there's so many cute things between Cloud and Aerith you'd love it <3

For example, in case ya don't know. When Aerith tells Cloud how she feels alone he says to her "But I'm... we're here for you... right?" so cuuute, right :ryan:

Wait-- look at this quote... it's to die for. Tell me what you think about it.

Nomura : "I believe, for those who formerly traveled with her as friends and for the viewers, each carry their own feelings and love for Aerith. In this story(AC), Cloud also carries his own undying feelings for Aerith even to this very day... It's relations with this church scene is... Yup. I'll leave this part to your imagination. (Laughs)"

See the bolded? :ohoho: What do you think about that? :kinky:

Welcome to the Club SummonerAmaterasu! I Totally agree and even though you haven't played the game you seem to know a lot, I mean the original game is really the end all be all of this whole thing anyway, and Aeriths death is one of Cloud and Aeriths strong points as a pair; Nomura has even compared it to a man dying for some one they love very much, but switched roles to avoid the cliche!

Hey, guys. I made a new banner for the front post, check it out if you'd like. :ryan:

Baby Doll said:
Nomura has even compared it to a man dying for some one they love very much, but switched roles to avoid the cliche!
Yup! Ain't no denying that puppy! :britt:

Wait-- look at this quote... it's to die for. Tell me what you think about it.

Nomura : "I believe, for those who formerly traveled with her as friends and for the viewers, each carry their own feelings and love for Aerith. In this story(AC), Cloud also carries his own undying feelings for Aerith even to this very day... It's relations with this church scene is... Yup. I'll leave this part to your imagination. (Laughs)"

See the bolded? :ohoho: What do you think about that? :kinky:
You forgot to note the part where he says LOVE for aerith. Everyone has a different LOVE of aerith, and according to Nomura, Cloud carries something too ;D

=============

Welcome SummonerAmaterasu! You are trying to finish FF9? :O oh good luck with it! Not sure if you have gotten to this part yet, but look out for Steiners soldier, pluto knight VII i think it was, he meets a FLOWER GIRL in the RUINS of a town. Sound familiar guys? ;D

Whats more cute is that the knights dialogue says something like he feels so lucky at meeting a beautiful flower girl in a destroyed city. The flower girl also say something like "He's cute, but he isn't exactly Mr. Personality"

Now tell me those parallels were just coincidences

Welcome SummonerAmaterasu! You are trying to finish FF9? :O oh good luck with it! Not sure if you have gotten to this part yet, but look out for Steiners soldier, pluto knight VII i think it was, he meets a FLOWER GIRL in the RUINS of a town. Sound familiar guys? ;D

Whats more cute is that the knights dialogue says something like he feels so lucky at meeting a beautiful flower girl in a destroyed city. The flower girl also say something like "He's cute, but he isn't exactly Mr. Personality"

Now tell me those parallels were just coincidences
I LOVE the parallel in 9. It's so Clourith :ohoho: It seems like SE loves paralleling Cloud and Aerith in their games. 8, 9, and 10 do it.

But I gotta say I love the parallel in IX the most :3 Mostly because the Knight(Cloud) in IX calls the flowergirl(Aerith) beautiful. :ohoho: makes my fan girl day made. :3

:ohoho:

It makes us all squeal! What do you think about that Nomura interview :ohoho: Super cute, right xD

Actually they were infront of a church if i remember correctly. A GOD DAMN CHURCH lolz

In the interview, Nomura is basically saying, the reason for Cloud being in Aerith's church in AC is because Cloud has underlying feelings for Aerith. Some say this is guilt, yet why did nomura have to say "I'll leave this part to your imagination", he could have out right said guilt like the OTHER interviews he did. But he didnt, he made it vague. He also said it in the SAME SENTENCE as talking about LOVE feelings for Aerith. *rolls eyes*

Actually they were infront of a church if i remember correctly. A GOD DAMN CHURCH lolz

In the interview, Nomura is basically saying, the reason for Cloud being in Aerith's church in AC is because Cloud has underlying feelings for Aerith. Some say this is guilt, yet why did nomura have to say "I'll leave this part to your imagination", he could have out right said guilt like the OTHER interviews he did. But he didnt, he made it vague. He also said it in the SAME SENTENCE as talking about LOVE feelings for Aerith. *rolls eyes*
Oh, yeah :jess: There is no arguing around that. :ryan: Nomura can't make it anymore clear, to be honest. We have the commercial saying they're "a love that could never be" the interview of Nomura saying he switched it from the cliche "man dies for the girl" love story to "a woman dying for the man she loves" love story, Nomura saying the answer to Cloud and Aerith's relationship is that they are "together" and then in this interview he says all that.

It's just so obvious.:x3:

IMO, se never tried to rule out clorith at the end, and we all know where tifa STANDS and aerith RESIDES. If aerith was out the picture, it would have been so easy for her not to be included in AC, and on top of that, not be included in DoC (where she has no role btw) in CLOUDS profile .... So clorith ftw ~

=========

CALI CHECK YOUR DA NOTES ~

Last edited:
Back