A Story of A Love... A CloudxAerith Club

I just did, Val!! :jess: It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I'm in love with it :gonk: I want to use it everywhere. Oh, thank you so much for letting me be the lucky one to get to use it. :ryan:

Agreed there, Val. Clourith FTW. :3

Of course ;D you too awesome not to have something that cute ;D

should we show the guys here what it is? ;O its clorith so ;D

bf8473ad1131a808ac4f6271c125f475-d3eb4l3.gif

Commissioned by me over on DA, my clorith icons for me and cali ;D

Kal... could I use that in my siggy? :gonk: I'd make it a link to our club here. :jess: And of course I'll credit.

Of course cali, feel free <3 its technically ours now so do as you wish :)

and wow that CXA lineart is gorgeous O_O

I specifically ordered the papou fruit to be in there + the intense detail thus why it was more expensive than usual xD

Sweetness *muwahaha*

I can't lie... I died from happiness when i saw the fruit they were holding together. My face literally went---> :gonk: but with happiness. It also really inspired me to maybe write a KH inspired fiction. I've never written one for that series so it could be cute.

Also, waitress girl that picture is to die for. :gonk: It's so stunning. I can't tell, are they in wedding clothes? :jess: *hopes they are*

Thanks for all the fanart. The first 6 are to die for :gonk: They're just too cuute. :yay: Also, pweeeze make fanart! I'd love to see some from you. :3

Club questions!!

If Cloud and Aerith had a baby what would it be? Boy or Girl? If so, what would they name it?

KH3 ending, Cloud and Aerith sharing a paopu fruit :3

---

Twin Boys, theyd be called sora and roxas /tard

But erm, out of FF context, id say either: Lilly or Rose (for girls) and for guys id say Sky or Remmy. I suck at names i know lol

---

I want to buy a BUNCH of FF7 merchandise especially cXa ones, from mangas, plushies, nendroids, buttons, etc. Anyone suggest any sites for me? ;O

As far as manga goes, there's lots of doujinshi on ebay. Plushies, there's pretty cute plushies but none of them beat this one. There aren't any FF Nendoroids but there is the FF Trading Arts Mini series, with 4 Vols (Aerith and Cloud found in different volumes, but can be sold individually).

D'awww:gonk:

I like the name Rose. It's pretty and matching to Aerith.

I think Cloud and Aerith would pick Sora/Roxas for a boy most definitely. For a girl maybe... Mila or Evangeline. I think they're both really pretty names. But I think they'd name their baby girl Aurora. Like Sora and Roxas' names it sticks to the theme of revolving around the sky. :3

Also, I don't know any sites like that Val. :C

I have two of those plushies :( I already bought all the volumes of the Trading arts mini series xD I think i might get aerith for the big playarts, as well as FF7 cloud cause i have AC cloud lolz

I cant find any good cloud and aerith mangas on ebay Q_Q

---

Oh thats cute too! i like aurora, but i think ive read a fanfiction ages ago that used that name xD

FIND ME SITES WOMIN D;

Of course. :ryan: *adds to front page*

Val.... I'm starting my KH fic :mokken: Inspiration is flowin' at me beautiful :jess:

Okay, question!

What are your thoughts on the parallel ending for Cloud and Aerith in Kingdom Hearts one?
(parallel is Cloud meeting Aerith like what happened at the ending of VII)

HECK YEAH YOU BETTER FINISH THAT SOON 8)

And do you mean what do we think of nomura's quote about how KH ending answers the question about their relationship in FF7?

What are your thoughts on the parallel ending for Cloud and Aerith in Kingdom Hearts one?

I see it more like a conclusion, since that is what Nomura wanted us to see; an answer to what their relationship is and all the questions about it. Its funny though we got an answer for Cloud and Aerith but when the situation was on Cloud/Tifa didn't Nomura say he had "No clue" if Cloud and Tifa were ever in a relationship?

I also find Nomura's ability to institute symbolism, hints and the like into these games amazing, Aerith and Cloud are reunited twice in a game about hearts, love and finding your light/Whats most important to you -- as Nomura said:

Not just this time; “Kingdom Hearts” always have something like “a person’s heart” and “connection of hearts” as its theme. Like the strength of an invisible “heart” or what’s the most important thing to you, that’s what I was thinking while drawing the story. ~
Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania – Tetsuya Nomura Interview, on KH series theme,

----

Not to bring Tifa down or anything, because I love the girl, but Tifa isn't even real in this KH!World, how could any of these themes apply to someone who doesn't exist? And only has an optional scene with Cloud in the Series anyway? Something here doesn't quite add up.

Its non-existent Tifa and her optional scene VS Real Aerith and canon scenes. I think all this speaks volumes for itself ;/

----

Back