A Story of A Love... A CloudxAerith Club

Welcome, ninja!! of course you can join! :yay:

Ninja, tell us why you love CxA so much. <3

Kaleta, sweetness.

I like Clerith, because during Advent Children Cloud seems to miss her so much, and just his facial expression when he reaches out to her in ACC, is just so damn sweet. And even though I was a pretty big Cloti fan before, somebody said on youtube, that Aerith loved Cloud, for Cloud and not for being a shadow of Zack, she even says that she wanted to meet the true Cloud on the Gold Saucer theme park, and thought, yeah she does !:)

Plus Cloud misses Aerith so much, and if Cloti was the factual pairing. Why don't they hug, embrace each other, or even sleep in the same bedroom in ACC and Case of Tifa ?!?

So, yeah I like Clerith because it just seems to make a hell of alot more sense. Lovers kiss and embrace, like Squall and Rinoa do. And if Cloud really did love Tifa, he would show those emotions towards her, like Squall did to Rinoa.

Last edited:
I like Clerith, because during Advent Children Cloud seems to miss her so much, and just his facial expression when he reaches out to her in ACC, is just so damn sweet. And even though I was a pretty big Cloti fan before, somebody said on youtube, that Aerith loved Cloud, for Cloud and not for being a shadow of Zack, she even says that she wanted to meet the true Cloud on the Gold Saucer theme park, and thought, yeah she does !:)

Plus Cloud misses Aerith so much, and if Cloti was the factual pairing. Why don't they hug, embrace each other, or even sleep in the same bedroom in ACC and Case of Tifa ?!?

So, yeah I like Clerith because it just seems to make a hell of alot more sense. Lovers kiss and embrace, like Squall and Rinoa do. And if Cloud really did love Tifa, he would show those emotions towards her, like Squall did to Rinoa.

I completely agree... with all of it :D Cloud's pain and yearning for Aerith in AC is just heart breaking. :C The looks of pain on his usually emotionless face is just so bittersweet.

And you're right. Aerith did love Cloud for Cloud. There's even a quote from a book called Dismantled that says............

"At first when I met Cloud, I believed he was similar to Zack. Little actions, the way he spoke… his kindness. But Cloud is Cloud. I, now undoubtedly, love Cloud much more than Zack.

But Cloud is clueless.” —DISMANTLED

See the part about Aerith saying she undoubtedly loves Cloud more than she loved Zack? Fork in that ship is dead. :britt:

And once again, I agree. If Cloud loved Tifa, he should have embraced her in the film, but he didn't. If you ask me, the only one Cloud came close to embracing was Aerith. After all, SE focused a heck of a lot on Cloud and Aerith finally being able to touch.

Lets all face it, if SE was to say Cloti was canon, they would say it. They can keep dreaming he said it though <3

Like i said, their arguments are just as valid as ours, they are just a little narrow minded and stubborn to admit it. It aint a LTD for no reason *rolls eyes*

----

OHHHH I HIT A NERVE TROLOLOLOL <3

APPARENTLY, in a love triangle DEBATE, if you have lots of argument about the other side and their "evidence" it means you suck. I LOVE THE HYPOCRISY MAN! :3

And cali, i like how your LJ has so many stalkers. They said you dun has a life for writing it, yet they spend THEIR "lives" reading it trolololol.

I do love hypocrisy <3 TY YUFFIE FOR THE LOLZ <3

(wait let me see if they troll and QQ about it some more in a sec)

Last edited:
Lets all face it, if SE was to say Cloti was canon, they would say it. They can keep dreaming he said it though <3
Exactly, Val. :ryan:

Like i said, their arguments are just as valid as ours, they are just a little narrow minded and stubborn to admit it. It aint a LTD for no reason *rolls eyes*
completely agree.

And cali, i like how your LJ has so many stalkers. They said you dun has a life for writing it, yet they spend THEIR "lives" reading it trolololol.
yeah, it's kinda funny xD I wonder what they're gonna do with my next post I have planned. *whistles*

Look what I just found at tumblr
clerith.gif

*faints*

DUDE THEY BE SAYING CLOUD IS ACTUALLY THINKING OF HAVING SEX WITH TIFA DER DUN CHA KNOW?!

omg cali, apparently i took a "page from your book" DAYYYUUUMMMMM

we so awesome we post the "same way" trololol

God, i had some good lols tonight.
Yuffie made my day <3

IF THE ALL MIGHTY **** **** SAYS SOMETHING IS TRUE, IT MUST BE CAUSE HE TOTALLY WORKS FOR SE, TOTALLY KNOWS THE STORY AND ISNT JUST SOME FAN THAT TRANSLATES STUFF HIMSELF

/lefap

----------

I wanna draw art of aerith and Cloud saying "You QQ, I Pew pew"

herpderp.

Wait 8(

omg cali, apparently i took a "page from your book" DAYYYUUUMMMMM
we so awesome we post the "same way" trololol

Lol, wait... did that really get said? and by whom pweez :sad3: we are so awesome... watch out. They're gonna start calling you my dupe, lmao.

what's QQ mean? xD

Well, I made this today!
4tjyau.jpg

Last edited:
Wait 8(

Lol, wait... did that really get said? and by whom pweez :sad3: we are so awesome... watch out. They're gonna start calling you my dupe, lmao.

what's QQ mean? xD

Well, I made this today!
4tjyau.jpg
I'll tell you in PMS ;D

QQ is just like an emote of crying eyes. Its usually used when someone is ranting or complaining about something like they butt hurt ;D

-----

FAWKKKKK THATS SO CUTE OMG!

I completely agree... with all of it :D Cloud's pain and yearning for Aerith in AC is just heart breaking. :C The looks of pain on his usually emotionless face is just so bittersweet.

Thanks Calico ! I thought what I typed out before wasn't good enough of a reason. But thankyou ! :happypanda:

And once again, I agree. If Cloud loved Tifa, he should have embraced her in the film, but he didn't. If you ask me, the only one Cloud came close to embracing was Aerith. After all, SE focused a heck of a lot on Cloud and Aerith finally being able to touch.

Plus if SE wanted to prove that Cloti was the canon pairing, they had a chance and opportunity to show it, by showing Cloud and Tifa embrace, but they didn't. I used to think that Cloud and Tifa didn't embrace because Cloud had Geostigma, and he was worried about getting close to Tifa, but nothing about that in the Ultimania is mentioned. :mokken:

Also I've found some things that support Clerith while was searching online !

Another thing that's interesting, is when you get this special version of the game- you know, where the characters are on the discs- it goes like this: Cloud on Disc 1, Aerith on Disc 2, and Sephiroth on Disc 3. Why is this significant? Well, take a look at the other games:
FF8: Squall Disc 1, Rinoa Disc 2, Seifer Disc 3, Laguna Disc 4.
FF9: Zidane Disc 1, Garnet Disc 2, Steiner Disc 3, Vivi Disc 4.
This is important because it shows on the first two discs the hero, and then the love interest. The last two discs show either a villian or a secondary character. If FF7 had a disc four, Tifa would probably be on it.

Also, Cloud and Aerith (or hints of each other) appear together in other games. What is interesting to note, is that Cloud cannot appear in any game with Tifa, without some hint of Aerith. Also, theer are many games that do not include Tifa at all, but doimply Aerith. And they are:
FF9: When you're looking for the pluto knights, you find knight VII talking with someone else. He says that he's very lucky to have found such a beautiful flower girl in a destroyed city. She says: "He's cute, but he's not exactly Mr. Personality."

FF8: If you go to a certain shop in the city of Esthar: Cloud's Shop, if you buy certain items, they come wrapped in a ribbon. But not otherwise.

In Parasite Eve, Cloud and Aerith can be seen together in the official Amano art of them titled "Tranquility" (the one of them sitting together, surrounded by birds and animals.) This is even more proof that Amano's art is still official and significant.
Parasite Eve II: Cloud and Aerith's names appear yet again. In the laboratory, the computer there has a virus called "Fatekeeper". The anti-virus, "Cloud", can be found in a magazine called "Aeris" (Sept. issue).

Itadaki Street Special: Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, and Sephiroth are all in this. It doesn't really shed any light on the LT, but: in teh trailers we see Cloud walking with Aerith, and Squall walking with Rinoa. When they're all in a big group, Tifa is off in a far corner, while Cloud and Aerith are right by each other. This is a game that is only released in Japan.

Even though in FF7 it's optional on who you want Cloud to be with, I feel like this is SE saying, Clerith is the attended pairing. (y)

Last edited:

Another thing that's interesting, is when you get this special version of the game- you know, where the characters are on the discs- it goes like this: Cloud on Disc 1, Aerith on Disc 2, and Sephiroth on Disc 3. Why is this significant? Well, take a look at the other games:
FF8: Squall Disc 1, Rinoa Disc 2, Seifer Disc 3, Laguna Disc 4.
FF9: Zidane Disc 1, Garnet Disc 2, Steiner Disc 3, Vivi Disc 4.
This is important because it shows on the first two discs the hero, and then the love interest. The last two discs show either a villian or a secondary character. If FF7 had a disc four, Tifa would probably be on it.
I'd like to point out that FF8's Disk 4 is Edea, atleast on mine. But yes, that is correct, there is a correlation in the disks and the games themselves. This was already established way before Tifa was made, so its kinda obvious that their story would have been established too, including the intended love of Cloud Strife.

Also, Cloud and Aerith (or hints of each other) appear together in other games. What is interesting to note, is that Cloud cannot appear in any game with Tifa, without some hint of Aerith. Also, theer are many games that do not include Tifa at all, but doimply Aerith. And they are:
FF9: When you're looking for the pluto knights, you find knight VII talking with someone else. He says that he's very lucky to have found such a beautiful flower girl in a destroyed city. She says: "He's cute, but he's not exactly Mr. Personality."
IMO, this is one of the biggest hints of clorith out there. In a game where it doesnt even have them, it sure is a big coincidence that a pluto KNIGHT, that just HAPPENS to have the number VII, meets a FLOWER GIRL in a destroyed city. And you see them outside a CHURCH afterwards. I've actually seen some clotis claiming this was Zack, yet that could easily be true, apart from the fact the flower girl says "He's not exactly Mr. Personality". Now if they start saying Zack doesnt have personality, then they are just hurting themselves lol

FF8: If you go to a certain shop in the city of Esthar: Cloud's Shop, if you buy certain items, they come wrapped in a ribbon. But not otherwise.
I remember that, it was so cute <3

In Parasite Eve, Cloud and Aerith can be seen together in the official Amano art of them titled "Tranquility" (the one of them sitting together, surrounded by birds and animals.) This is even more proof that Amano's art is still official and significant.
Parasite Eve II: Cloud and Aerith's names appear yet again. In the laboratory, the computer there has a virus called "Fatekeeper". The anti-virus, "Cloud", can be found in a magazine called "Aeris" (Sept. issue).
Ive never played this game, but i love how it shows so many clorith hints. They could have picked out any other CANON couples, yet they picked this one hur hur.

Itadaki Street Special: Cloud, Aerith, Tifa, and Sephiroth are all in this. It doesn't really shed any light on the LT, but: in teh trailers we see Cloud walking with Aerith, and Squall walking with Rinoa. When they're all in a big group, Tifa is off in a far corner, while Cloud and Aerith are right by each other. This is a game that is only released in Japan.
Indeed. In the game, unless you play with Tifa, she doesnt have any interaction with Cloud, or makes any reference to him. But in the opening scene, it already shows Cloud being paired up with Aerith and they go off together and stand together in the scenes.

I'll tell you in PMS ;D
Hold on my PM box is chalk full.

Plus if SE wanted to prove that Cloti was the canon pairing, they had a chance and opportunity to show it, by showing Cloud and Tifa embrace, but they didn't. I used to think that Cloud and Tifa didn't embrace because Cloud had Geostigma, and he was worried about getting close to Tifa, but nothing about that in the Ultimania is mentioned. :mokken:
Exactly. :ryan:

Even though in FF7 it's optional on who you want Cloud to be with, I feel like this is SE saying, Clerith is the attended pairing. (y)
Agreed!

If you ask me, I think to a certain extent the player decides. But the truth of the matter is Cloud--at the end of FFVII--still(no matter who the player chooses more) tells Tifa that he wants to meet Aerith in the promised land. That, to me, is the end of the LTD. :/

If he loved Tifa, he wouldn't be telling her that, would he? No, of course not. :/

IMO, this is one of the biggest hints of clorith out there. In a game where it doesnt even have them, it sure is a big coincidence that a pluto KNIGHT, that just HAPPENS to have the number VII, meets a FLOWER GIRL in a destroyed city. And you see them outside a CHURCH afterwards. I've actually seen some clotis claiming this was Zack, yet that could easily be true, apart from the fact the flower girl says "He's not exactly Mr. Personality". Now if they start saying Zack doesnt have personality, then they are just hurting themselves lol
Completely agree, Val. That is one of the most amazing Clourith hints of 'em all. And like you said, it cannot be Zack, cuz everyone knows it's Cloud who's not "Mr. personality" :ryan:

Picture via soldier, you're a lover@tumblr
tumblr_lko1oqBTSh1qe945yo1_500.png

Also, I made a wallpaper, Kaleta, for the CloudxAerith group.

summer_lovin___by_californiababewv-d3fl3b6.png

Last edited:
Hold on my PM box is chalk full.
Clear it lady D:<

If you ask me, I think to a certain extent the player decides. But the truth of the matter is Cloud--at the end of FFVII--still(no matter who the player chooses more) tells Tifa that he wants to meet Aerith in the promised land. That, to me, is the end of the LTD. :/

If he loved Tifa, he wouldn't be telling her that, would he? No, of course not. :/
^ This. It IS up to the players interpretation, but believe it or not, there is an INTENDED couple that was made by SE. They just left some of it out there to give players choices, but THEIR choice is pretty clear, which is Aerith. LOVING someone who is dead is not weird because you WILL still love your parents/husband/wife after they have passed, and as we can all see, Cloud having a RELATIONSHIP with someone who is dead isnt "abnormal" or "weird" FOR HIM. Cause he looks fine to me even after Nomura says he has a dead lady living inside his SOUL, whom he sees whenever he wants (now that his guilt is gone) and can touch her physically too. So why is that weird when he can see/touch her? Thats the same for Tifa, he can see/touch her.

People should stop thinking about "in 20 years cloud will move on and he only has tifa" or something like that cause hes fictional, his story ended with AC (maybe DoC), stop adding stuff that you THINK might happen. Cause you know what? In a few more years, Cloud will die and who will be there to greet him? thats right, Aerith. Now im sure people dont want that to happen, so they should stop thinking about the "future" for Cloud. And hell for all they know, Cloud will meet someone else in a few years and Tifa could go off with another man. So screw this future crap on a fictional character.

Completely agree, Val. That is one of the most amazing Clourith hints of 'em all. And like you said, it cannot be Zack, cuz everyone knows it's Cloud who's not "Mr. personality" :ryan:
Zack's personality is meant to be the OPPOSITE of Cloud, just like how Tifa is the opposite of Aerith. So what personality does Cloud have? A grump and withdrawn person, so what does that make zack? An upbeat and cheerful character. Who fits "Not Mr.Personality" description more? Really.

Picture via soldier, you're a lover@tumblr
tumblr_lko1oqBTSh1qe945yo1_500.png

Also, I made a wallpaper, @Kaleta, for the CloudxAerith group.

summer_lovin___by_californiababewv-d3fl3b6.png
Oh dear lord, that fanart is gorgeous. Is this a new art or an old one thats been found?

Also i saw :3 that is gorgeous! Lets see what else the other entries are :3

Clear it lady D:<

Cleared, cap'n

^ This. It IS up to the players interpretation, but believe it or not, there is an INTENDED couple that was made by SE. They just left some of it out there to give players choices, but THEIR choice is pretty clear, which is Aerith. LOVING someone who is dead is not weird because you WILL still love your parents/husband/wife after they have passed, and as we can all see, Cloud having a RELATIONSHIP with someone who is dead isnt "abnormal" or "weird" FOR HIM. Cause he looks fine to me even after Nomura says he has a dead lady living inside his SOUL, whom he sees whenever he wants (now that his guilt is gone) and can touch her physically too. So why is that weird when he can see/touch her? Thats the same for Tifa, he can see/touch her.

Exactly, Val!! If Cloud can see and touch her, what's wrong? Especially when we think of Tidus and Yuna. He was "dead" for two years but Yuna continued to love him. Why can't Cloud? :/

People should stop thinking about "in 20 years cloud will move on and he only has tifa" or something like that cause hes fictional, his story ended with AC (maybe DoC), stop adding stuff that you THINK might happen. Cause you know what? In a few more years, Cloud will die and who will be there to greet him? thats right, Aerith. Now im sure people dont want that to happen, so they should stop thinking about the "future" for Cloud. And hell for all they know, Cloud will meet someone else in a few years and Tifa could go off with another man. So screw this future crap on a fictional character.
I agree. But, who's to say Cloud will even move on anyways? If Cloud can physically touch and be with Aerith a relationship isn't impossible. Maybe for Cloud loving her is better than not having her at all. Just cuz someone in the real world would move on to someone new after a lover died doesn't mean Cloud will. I mean, look at Vincent. Is he with anyone after 20+ years? No.

So why do C/T fans get to say Cloud can't love Aerith and so he has to go with Tifa cuz she's the only one alive... that's BS for Tifa and for Cloud.

Even if Cloud moves on with some women in the future it doesn't matter. Second best doesn't out-rule the love Cloud still has for Aerith. And like you said, if he does ever move on, at the end of Cloud's life the promised land he'll be heading to is with Aerith where they will be together forever.

Zack's personality is meant to be the OPPOSITE of Cloud, just like how Tifa is the opposite of Aerith. So what personality does Cloud have? A grump and withdrawn person, so what does that make zack? An upbeat and cheerful character. Who fits "Not Mr.Personality" description more? Really.
Agreed. :ryan:

Oh dear lord, that fanart is gorgeous. Is this a new art or an old one thats been found?

Also i saw :3 that is gorgeous! Lets see what else the other entries are :3
New. I just found it on pixiv.

Cleared, cap'n
Sent :3 Have a few good lols with it ;D

Exactly, Val!! If Cloud can see and touch her, what's wrong? Especially when we think of Tidus and Yuna. He was "dead" for two years but Yuna continued to love him. Why can't Cloud? :/
Exactly. I always see people saying they cant be together since shes dead or its "weird" for Cloud to love her cause shes dead. Erm no, tell that to Vincent, Yuna or Barrett. They would pummel them to death im sure.

I agree. But, who's to say Cloud will even move on anyways? If Cloud can physically touch and be with Aerith a relationship isn't impossible. Maybe for Cloud loving her is better than not having her at all. Just cuz someone in the real world would move on to someone new after a lover died doesn't mean Cloud will. I mean, look at Vincent. Is he with anyone after 20+ years? No.
+1 to you.

Thing is, if SE didnt say she lived inside his soul and can still see her TO THIS DAY, then i would probably think that he COULD move on and be with Tifa or whoever he mets later on. But there is a REASON why they said shes still WITH HIM even after all these years, they even make sure you remember shes still there with Cloud in DoC by mentioning her in Clouds profile. Move on? Yeah right.

So why do C/T fans get to say Cloud can't love Aerith and so he has to go with Tifa cuz she's the only one alive... that's BS for Tifa and for Cloud.
Yeah well you know, in Dissidia 013, Cloud HAS to love Aerith cause Tifa died in 012. Yeah , i went there. *rolls eyes*

No actually im not that retarded like some.

Even if Cloud moves on with some women in the future it doesn't matter. Second best doesn't out-rule the love Cloud still has for Aerith. And like you said, if he does ever move on, at the end of Cloud's life the promised land he'll be heading to is with Aerith where they will be together forever.
They preach about how "in the future" Aerith will HAVE to be with zack and Cloud will HAVE to be with Tifa. Well in the future, Cloud will die, so screw them all.

Also, in 20 years, Priscilla, WHO HAD A KISS WITH CLOUD, would have been all grown up. Canon.

New. I just found it on pixiv.
I need to know the name of this artist D:!

Sent :3 Have a few good lols with it ;D
I did... as always. Why is it that their sad sad sad lives consist of stalking me? :/ Don't they have anything to do with themselves? I'm sorry you've become one of my dupes. :sad3:

Exactly. I always see people saying they cant be together since shes dead or its "weird" for Cloud to love her cause shes dead. Erm no, tell that to Vincent, Yuna or Barrett. They would pummel them to death im sure.
Oh yeah!! Barret knows all about it too. :ryan:

+1 to you.

Thing is, if SE didnt say she lived inside his soul and can still see her TO THIS DAY, then i would probably think that he COULD move on and be with Tifa or whoever he mets later on. But there is a REASON why they said shes still WITH HIM even after all these years, they even make sure you remember shes still there with Cloud in DoC by mentioning her in Clouds profile. Move on? Yeah right.
Ooh, I love it. Good point!! I have to completely agree, too. :3

Yeah well you know, in Dissidia 013, Cloud HAS to love Aerith cause Tifa died in 012. Yeah , i went there. *rolls eyes*

No actually im not that retarded like some.
Oh, yeah. Definitely. Since Tifa's dead Cloud gets to move on.

They preach about how "in the future" Aerith will HAVE to be with zack and Cloud will HAVE to be with Tifa. Well in the future, Cloud will die, so screw them all.

Also, in 20 years, Priscilla, WHO HAD A KISS WITH CLOUD, would have been all grown up. Canon.
Yeah, who's to say what their futures hold. What if Tifa and Cloud were together and Tifa died... would they be saying the same BS they are now? No, of course not.

I need to know the name of this artist D:!
Here... http://drawr.net/0takagi0

I did... as always. Why is it that their sad sad sad lives consist of stalking me? :/ Don't they have anything to do with themselves? I'm sorry you've become one of my dupes. :sad3:
Ahaha, its cause they DONT have a life thats why xD

And puhlease, dont be sorry. Im actually honoured ahaha <3

Yeah, who's to say what their futures hold. What if Tifa and Cloud were together and Tifa died... would they be saying the same BS they are now? No, of course not.
Well Tifa dies in Dissidia 012 and yet they STILL preach about Cloud loving her in 013 sooo lol

I just laugh at the hypocrisy :3

Oh god, what i would give to read japanese ;-; these are gorgeous and i want to know what each of them say lawl

Ahaha, its cause they DONT have a life thats why xD

And puhlease, dont be sorry. Im actually honoured ahaha <3
For real? Well, okay, Cawwi dupe. :wacky:

Well Tifa dies in Dissidia 012 and yet they STILL preach about Cloud loving her in 013 sooo lol

I just laugh at the hypocrisy :3
ditto.

Oh god, what i would give to read japanese ;-; these are gorgeous and i want to know what each of them say lawl
Me too T_T they're amazing.

Look at this new image from the same person...

tumblr_lkqn7pMzu71qin3he

I love it. :gonk:

For real? Well, okay, Cawwi dupe. :wacky:
Can i be called the "Cali Nazi"? /herpderp

Me too T_T they're amazing.

Look at this new image from the same person...

tumblr_lkqn7pMzu71qin3he

I love it. :gonk:
I saw all the arts! They are soooo amazing, i cant believe it. I wish the artist spoke english so i could somehow tell them they are so godly D;

4dc2bf2argjXQ7LF.png

4dbed870px2VQ7jM.png

That . is . so . cute

Imma make a fanart of that art above soon.

4dc2b07aT6WSiyPC.png

I wanna know what this says :(

Yes you may, Val. :mokken: The picture of Aerith and Cloud as kids is just so heartwarmingly beautiful and adorable. T_T

I wish I could draw like that. The Clourith arts would never stop from me.

I just wanted to post a video rec, some beautiful Cloud and Aerith videos out there , and dammit they should be shared and viewed by all.

-----
I love bb so, I had to post this video too, nice editing *is jealous*

As much as I hate Staind, damn I love this song and video. (I don't get the song, it doesn't match them perfectly but still a good video)

-----

Back