Any plans for tonight?

Drink Jack Daniels and muck around on the computer! XD

Uh Ummmm, there is a woman who does this out there? I think I'm in lurve!

Nah but seriously, Jack = my favorite beverage - I drink it like it's sweet tea around these parts. Tennessee whisky = the win =). (home town)

Getting on with it, yea tonight L and I are headed either to Tupelo (45 minutes away) or Memphis (an hour away) to grab her some new jeans. After that we are going to grab a brewski down either on 2nd avenue or Olive Garden if its Tupelo. I'm going to let go a bit tonight, because I have a lot to celebrate.. so hopefully I'll be a bit sober when I arrive at work tomorrow morning.

sports training. URGH! again.

but the good news is i can be on FFF before that and yeah, normal stuff, like shower and dinner :monster:

Dependent on how the game pans out in the first half hour or so I may watch the Chelsea v. Barca game, if not I may do my Psychology tonight and not in my free tomorrow. Either way I'm getting a shower and playing me some Revenant Wings. :)

I so need to revise tonight because i haven't done it in two days, do my homework and stuff, and maybe if i have time, i check fff out tonight after.

Uh Ummmm, there is a woman who does this out there? I think I'm in lurve!

Nah but seriously, Jack = my favorite beverage - I drink it like it's sweet tea around these parts. Tennessee whisky = the win =).

There is indeed. XD

Steve actually introduced it to me a couple of years ago when I was drinking Jim Beam.

Jack's is so much sweeter and has such a nicer aftertaste then Jim Beam. XD

But yeah I've always hated girly drinks. They always make me sick and give me a hangover. I've never once got a hangover from bourbon! It's also good that I like it because it means me and Steve can go halves in a bottle and share it (we aren't real big drinkers) instead of doing what most people do and buy what he likes and what she likes. XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways tonight I am going to maybe go shopping for Mother's Day. I doubt I will be bothered going back to the shops because that's where I work. <_<

However I have plenty of other things to do, such as the DISHES!!!

Damn those dishes to hell! They can wash themselves. I am sick of cleaning dishes!

Other than that just sleeping and trying to make the week go faster until Friday night comes around!

The usual: sports, dinner + shower, revising...

*realised there was no need to post this again*

Well it's Friday night and I just got home with some new coke to mix my Jacks with. XD

I intend to once again drink and sit on the lounge watching DVD's until I fall asleep.

It's so freakin' cold! Drinking should help solve that I suppose.

Other than that I might have another warm shower before I go to bed and I really should get this make-up off my face. <_<

There is indeed. XD

Steve actually introduced it to me a couple of years ago when I was drinking Jim Beam.

Jack's is so much sweeter and has such a nicer aftertaste then Jim Beam. XD

But yeah I've always hated girly drinks. They always make me sick and give me a hangover. I've never once got a hangover from bourbon! It's also good that I like it because it means me and Steve can go halves in a bottle and share it (we aren't real big drinkers) instead of doing what most people do and buy what he likes and what she likes. XD

Right Right... Sound like regular alcoholics to me! Nah just messin, and I hate Jim Bean. It can go burn in hell for all I care. First liquor I drank, 14 shots of that crap when I was 14 in a 3 hour span and went to sleep puking my guts out. That'll learn me to touch that crap. And yes, Johnny Walker and Jack Daniels I can easily sip on. They are just that good.

On with it though, so Tuesday Night we were T-stormed/Tornadoed out so we had to stick at home. So tonight we definitely will plan to head to Memphis since L has the day off. I assume her friend Kelly will tag along since her boyfriend (nfl drafted... sigh deuschebag) broke up with her. So I assume it will be a good night.

Tonight we are going to go to the Lookout for a few drinks. Well I am anyway. XD

Steve can drive while watching me drink up.

After that I guess we'll just come home and relax. We have so much to do today and so I think a relaxing night sounds like a perfect ending to a hectic day.

May even watch Summer Heights High again. XD

Steve hates that show. I LOVE IT WITH A PASSION!!! JA'MIE, MR G AND JONAH ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!

Well Tonight ive just been catching up on Lost i have decided to Watch it all again from series 1 At the moment am on series 1 episode 14 hopefully i can reach episode 18 tonight by the it will be around 6am

No -_-
I want to go out but im just not in the mood for gettin drunk or anything and seeing thats exactly what my mates are doing ive opted to stay in. Think il check the tv listings, hopefully theres a film on or something i can watch, if not, il throw on some horror films on the dvd player, they always keep me amused no matter what =)

Yes! =)

I'm gonna watch Star Trek tonight with my friends! I'm excited about that, even though I'm not a rabid Star Trek fan. I remember watching that series starring William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy with my mom when I was little. That's when I became a Spock fan. XD I think Zachary Quinto is awesome as Spock, but let's wait and see.

After the movie, we're gonna play pool or poker at a friend's house. Drinks included. ^_^

Tonight I am going to play some Final Fantasy.

I haven't touched a game in so long and it's quite sad really. =(

I have two games to choose from.

FFVII or FFIX. I bought them a while ago and still haven't looked at them. >_<

I'm such a terrible FF Fan. =( I don't even give them the time of day anymore. V_V

If I don't end up playing them I may watch an FF movie or RE Degeneration.

This weekend has gone pretty slow so far as well! Which is always awesome!

Hmm. Well, Mum's coming home in about an hour, and I'm tired. I'll turn the back light on, get that flannel blanket, recline in mah chair and watch LOTR with my eyes half open. ^_^ Then when she comes home I can have food, a bath and go to bed :gasp:

.. I sound like a poor person.

No plans for tonight, just going to watch some T.V and get an early night. Then I will be spending pretty much all of tomorrow working on an essay which I would like to finish this weekend. Fun.

I am going to my mates 21st birthday party tonight!

The only thing I'm annoyed about is that I caught a cold this week and therefore won't really be up for drinking much. =/

So it will suck a bit.

Still, it should be an awesome night. Terri's birthday's are always awesome! Free homemade booze and BBQ every time we go there. XD

Should be awesome!

I don't have any plans for tonight, besides practicing for a band tryout tomorrow :ness: It's supposed to be extremely simple, but I always seem to freak out over the smallest things. Once I'm done with that, I'll probably just relax and catch up on a few of my favorite tv shows.

Tonight shall be awesome again as I shall be drinking again and hoping the rest of my week zooms past as I intend to go on a day trip this weekend coming. XD

Oh yeah and my housewarming party is this Saturday and then I'm going to the Greek Festival on Sunday.

Oooh and the secret on here will be revealed. XD

Exciting Shiz!

Not all that much, I think I'm probably just going to chill and swap between here and having a Killzone 2 sesh so I'm just going to be lazy to be honest xlolx, I might revise a little but it's like 9pm so I'll probably do that tomorrow, I may have a drink or two as well if I can arsed :)

Back