Any plans for tonight?

Going to continue on with FFXIII!

Can't believe how much I'm enjoying it!

Once I've done that I'll be heading off to bed early. I've had about 12 hours of sleep this weekend and I need to catch up. =/

Don't want to go into work with bloodshot eyes tomorrow.

Tonight, I plan on reviewing for my finals tomorrow. I must not fail it.

Usually, I always plan on getting loads of experience for my character in NS, but now it has connection problems, so tonight I might visit my Mafia Wars.

Gotta listen to ATL this time.

Well my night is nearly over. Actually it is seeing as it's already Wednesday morning. >.<

But I went and saw Alice in Wonderland!

Anyway, tonight (Wednesday night) I shall be hunting around at game stores and such trying to find more PS3 games that I deem worthy to have a play with. I have a few on my mind but I've got to try and find the best prices first. I refuse to pay any more than $50 for any further games. I may even have to consider going with pre-owned. As long as they work I don't care I suppose.

Also going to be looking for a new company to hook my internet up with so that I can finally get a decent connection on the PS3.

Well, Im waiting to see if I have the job I applied for. Ill find out later today sometime. Mega nervous. Also ill be reading some of my many vampire books, got to get them finished before buying more lol. Got Zombieland to watch also and get some more hours put into Final Fantasy XIII.

Well after I've caught up on here I'll be off to play some more FFXII seeing as I didn't get to play it at all last night. =0

I'm so excited every time I turn on the PS3, it's so funny. >.<

Trust my surround sound to die a few weeks before getting the PS3 as well. <_<

Plans for tonight? (I have here w/ "S")

Listen to ATL songs. Yeah, make me feel better.
My NS character just level up, and I'm planning to get a load of exp points so that my night would be worthwhile.

Here's my biggest plan :

Finish my "NOTES-COPYING" session to sleep soundly tonight! =))

My dog is barking, I need to see her first :D.

Tonight we'll be going out to get some yummy Macca's for dinner and then come back and watch Xena I think.

I need to watch more and I think Steve will enjoy it. He said he used to watch it as a kid. >.<

Then after a couple of episodes of that I'm going all out on FFXIII again. XD

Well I'm off to my best mates house for dinner tonight.

Can't wait! I've not had potato bake in ages!

I really like going there because they have foxtel too. >.< I love watching all their channels. XD

But before I head off I need to give the house a good clean so that I don't have to worry about it on the weekend.

Plans for tonight...

Here :

First, I'll take on my NS Character. Have some daily task there and that is it.
Second, take some tome to relax.
Third, brush my teeth.
Fourth, watch some vid on YouTube.
Lastly, hear some ATL!!

God Bless y'all. :D:D:D:D

I'm going to be sitting on ebay buying games all night I think. >.<

I've already bought Devil May Cry 4 and I'm hunting around for the other three. I really would like to have them all and get to play them again. >.<

We may go out for dinner sometime tonight too. Haven't been out in a while. <3

Tonigh..I'm gonna..

*Sit around in front of my laptop.
*And since the internet is crushing itself, I can't make REAL plans, I mean REAL plans.
*If I'm not gonna bystand in front of the laptop, I'm gonna read text messages while lying in my bed.
*Or maybe I'll just goof around.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tonigh

I think I'll just reminisce about the past (with my dog), or handla the pups of my other dog.
I think I'll also work on my NS.

My friend would drop by and then we would watch tons of movies but she still isn't here. Starting to think she forgot about it. :P

Im going to do my 2nd part of my project in my advanced math course.

I have to create a memory aid for a test.

I have to get on business with my french projects also.

Tonight I think we're going to just sit in and relax.

Poor Steve might be having two teeth ripped out this morning. =/

He's just gone to the hospital we're they have a dentist on site. He went in yesterday, but you have to be there at a certain time to get a ticket. Once they're gone, there is definitely no chance of you getting in that day.

So he's gone in earlier today and I hope he gets in. The poor thing is in so much pain. Tonight will be spent making him comfortable I think. =)

:hmmm:

Well, im gunna work out shower and play some XIII later tonight :monster:

though, I owe Ari and Mits a UC2 round >_> They best be on when i am xD

I'm so glad tomorrow's Friday! Ahhh the weekends almost heeeeeeerex]

Tonight I am going to watch 'I love you Beth Cooper' and hopefully get to play some of the new games I've bought.

Having a few drinks currently while I wait for Steve to get back inside and enjoying being back on the site after not coming on last night. >.< I fell asleep at 6pm last night and didn't wake up until 6am. =0

Tonight, I'm planning to communicate with my cousins and play applications in my FB account. Maybe texting with my classmates. Or just listen to songs?

Back