Any plans for tonight?

I'm gonna catch up on the last two weeks of Law work. She hasn't been there, and what does everyone do when a substitute teacher comes in says "Here's your work, go and do it" they leave, of course.

Now that I have Law for definite last thing tomorrow, since she's back, I need to do some work to make it look like I've done SOMETHING while she's away.

Or, failing that, just play Persona 3 and go to bed early. I'm totally shattered.

Nothing :mokken:

Usually i'd got to Brett's baseball game but that's not happening :ffs: pisses me off xD.

I worked out earlier so, theres no point in me doing it again

I'll probably be on the PSN later

Probably going to update my MP3 player. I was just listening to it on the ride home today, and I need a few more songs on there that I haven't put on yet.

Other than that, I have only a bit more homework to do and I'm free to do what I please.

... which would be sleep.

lunch at 12pm then meeting david then goin into town to buy a new 2gb memory stick, then bak to college then be here til 3pm them meeting david again so he can take me home and then have tea at 3:30, leave home at 5:00 to go to hospital appointment at 5:45 :angry: damn this! Its also by birthdya tomorrow so can do wtf i want to tomorrow and also I have hydrotherapy then but my doctor is gonna embarress me :(

Tonight we'll just be having some nice Lemon and Dill Atlantic Salmon for dinner and then possibly watch a movie. I know I will because I don't have to get up early tomorrow. <3

Can't wait for this weekend.

I have a workmates going away party on Friday night and then my brothers birthday on Saturday at lunch.

Gonna be busy. >.<

Stay at home and probably watch a movie. Go to bed early since I've been sick lately. MAYBE excercise a little bit before I go to sleep, but I doubt I will.

Sounds like I'm gonna have LOADS of fun tonight.

I'm going to be at work tonight doing stocktake.

It's the last night I'll be staying back to do stocktake. I didn't mind going in for the nights because I got to do things I needed to do in the day before I started work.

But it will be nice not to have to drive home in the dark for a while.

I think I'm going to let my OCD side kick in and rearrange all of my music on my laptop/PSP, although that means my itunes is going to get all screwed up... is it worth it... -__- I should sort my MP3 player as well and charge it, just in case my PSP decides it hates me again. xD I hate being without music, especially since I spend the last hour of my school day in a silent room alone. >.<

I'm also going to do some homework and shower, and then hopefully get to bed before 11pm. >.> I'm just having a lovely night in, honestly... although I'm not sure I'm going to get to sorting the music, I have 1900+ songs. :ffs:

Today.....hmmm im deciding if i should go get a haircut or not.
I promised myself yersterday that id go but, its such a fucking pain sittin there. It would be worth it though :hmmm: i have this jimi henfrix hairstyle atm and i dont like it :(

I just went to the store and bought a bunch of movies that were on sale. I'll probably watch a few of those, then hop on UC2 since it seems like tonight a lot of people will be on. :D

Other than that, I've still got a few assignments to finish up. That shouldn't take me too long, though. At least I hope so.

listen to music, and maybe re sync my ipod shuffle, had to switch my damn library again xD

I'm also debating on whether to record some music tonight, just redid some songs so they sounded more full for one guitar.

Listen to the ipod, play some ps3, save the world, stop global warming, bring back the amazon. And thats only before 9pm.:wacky:

Going to watch some of the movies that I bought yesterday.

Not seen them in ages and can't wait to have another good watch. <3

Also have to go down the road and give this neighbour a parcel that was accidentally delivered to my house.

I want to wait for Steve to come with me in case they're psycho neighbours or something though. >.<

Lewis made me buy wine :mokken:

And Imout tomorrow as well

I shall be going oot with a hangover

Lewis is a bad influence

So, I shall we having a few glasses of vino tonight...I dont think i have any soda water left....fuck

Exam season starts next week.

That means I have to get going with revision seriously now. I'm already sitting a resit because I didn't get the minimum target grade of an A the last time. I'm not throwing away the second chance so I'm not taking any risks of complacency.

Still, seeing as it's a Friday evening, I'll probably only do an hour's worth and stop. Afterwards I'm going to download a few more fun and interesting apps onto my iTouch and perhaps pop on a movie I haven't watched for a while.

Back