• Good

Votes: 54 77.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 16 22.9%

• Total voters
Gil
what do you guys think about Blitzball in FFX
00121sg.jpg

Blitzball is a great minigame... I spent quite a lot of time on it.
Shouldn't this thread be in the Final Fantasy X forum?
Unless the Blitzball Stadium allows discussion of fantasy sports...

Discuss any sports here, from professional sports, to sports that you compete in or just play for fun.

^ Blitzball isn't a sport we compete in.

*moves*

I had a lot of fun playing Blitz. Just wish they could've expanded the gameplay more - make more realistic, make the leagues and tournaments more interesting, add more techniques, etc.

It started out alright and quite fun but when it got too easy it just losed all atraction for me.

When you can just score 7-o points against any team without even trying it is just boring seriously my matches never even got to the second half.

So it was god at first and the match you have to do at the start in Luca for the first time is always fun. However in the long run it just got too boring.

Tethar Atrum said:
It started out alright and quite fun but when it got too easy it just losed all atraction for me.

When you can just score 7-o points against any team without even trying it is just boring seriously my matches never even got to the second half.

So it was god at first and the match you have to do at the start in Luca for the first time is always fun. However in the long run it just got too boring.
well your team is to strong then :) thats probabaly why its boring to you .... or not:)

Tethar Atrum said:

This is of two reasons:
You play with a not so good team.
Your team is strong, and the players have good skills.

The Slasher said:
This is of two reasons:
You play with a not so good team.
Your team is strong, and the players have good skills.

Yor right about the second reason but not the first. This was against every team both good and bad.

Every team how good is your team mine at the begginig was weak and I could beat every team except for the ronso's but later I started beating them. even if you beat them easily you win good prizes from the tournements you play in and if you don't like them just sell the prizes

I found it extremely difficult to comprehend the first time around. Isn;t that game with the Luca Goers fixed? No matter how good I am, I ALWAYS lose that battle...

It was thrilling, addictive and was necessary to obtain Wakka's final Weapon and Overdrives.

The Sephiroth Gene said:
I found it extremely difficult to comprehend the first time around. Isn;t that game with the Luca Goers fixed? No matter how good I am, I ALWAYS lose that battle...

I know, its a really hard match. I was completely shocked when i finally won it, i just took off, i had scored the whole game with tidus, before he was switched with wakka, he was doing a dance in the sphere!

The Sephiroth Gene said:

It was thrilling, addictive and was necessary to obtain Wakka's final Weapon and Overdrives.
\
Well I beat them but only after I got the jecht shot and I tried a couple times, I saved just before the game with the Aurochs and whenever I lost I just reset the game until I won

Blitzball was a great mini game. I think it could be a game on its own if they expand it e.g more teames, skills, different stadiums etc and they would need to make it have a longer lifespan so when your team is at max you can go in a pro league where every team is awesome and you need to rely on your skills to win.

It was good, but I sucked at Blitzball.:P Then again I didn't spend alot of time on it, but for what it was, it was a pretty cool game.

Back