Favorite Anime

I'm going to have to go for Death Note and Naruto, mainly because they are the only two animes that I'm interested in...albeit, I've only seen one episode of Death Note but it was epic! Naruto is awesome as well. ^_^

i liked yuyu hakusho alot that show was hilarious and kickass. and idk why i just could never get into naruto its not even bad it just doesnt interest me

Oh ho ho! I've found my home sweet home! :updown:

Favorites off the top of my head are as follows:

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Death Note
Samurai Champloo
Ergo Proxy
Gravitation
Fullmetal Alchemist
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Amatsuki
Darker Than Black
Cowboy Bebop
Paranoia Agent

I feel like I'm missing some... D: Oh well!

Last edited:
Me I'm a FMA fan and I am starting to watch bleach.

These are my favs currently.

Why, well I like a good story and alot of action and these animes seem to cover that.

After watching fifteen episodes so far, I can definitely say that Hajime no Ippo has become one of my favorite animes.

Naruto - Though sometimes the flashbacks during battles drag on (especially if you've already seen that flashback -__-) The overall storyline is enjoyable, and the characters are definetely interesting.

Bleach - Action packed, got good comedy, thoroughly enjoy it.

Full Metal Alchemist - Fantastic storyline :O

Tenchi Muyo/Universe/In Tokyo - I remembered how much I enjoyed that show when I was little and they showed it on Cartoon Network when I was little -_-

I haven't watched much anime, but I'd say Death Note is the best now.
Hm, it's just great!
And...
Ginga Nagareboshi Gin! xD

I think the best Anime ever made was Outlaw Star. It's dramatic but futuristic and action packed. I hate it that they canceled it, but I own all seasons on DVD.

-Full Metal Alchemist (10/10):
the best anime for me its makes me remember the most beautiful days.
-Naruto (9/10):
this anime has a perfect character and Orochimaru is my best character, I love the action of the akatsuki.
-Bleach (9/10):
if you really want powerful Action bleach is the correct one But I don't know why they cut the main story?
-Death Note (8.5/10):
it depends on the minds,thinking,guessing,even lie its a cleverness battle.
but I didn't like the end.
-Samurai Champloo (8.4):
funny action adventure anime the best ending for me.
-Rurouni Kenshin(8.3/10):
it was my best one good story,helpful characters and worthy opponents But unfortunatly sad ending.
-D Gray Man (8/10):
I haven't complete it yet but until now its good.
-one Peace (7.8/10):
I wanted to hate this one but I couldn't its loooong beautiful journey.

Cowboy BeBop: This show is great, spaceships, martial arts, and an awesome cast of characters, but what I think makes this my favorite anime is the ending or rather the last 3 episodes. It left me wanting more. They should make a preqeuel about Spike and being in the syndicate...anyway before I get off topic BeBop for the win.

Bleach, Bleach, Bleach! Totally the best in my opinion. The Soul Society arc was as thought out as Death Note(also awesome) but had alot of action/fighting to back it up... Although the story's been getting worse and worse since then, it's still my favorite! =)

Death Note = cause it envolves death and life, and all of the characters are so smart especiall the two L ang Light

Aoran Highschool Host club = i dont know i just love that anime!!

My favorite anime so far is Fullmetal Alchemist even if it does differ from the manga alot it's still great. Death Note is yet another one that is worth watching.

in specific order:

1) fruits basket
2) escaflowne
3) gundam wing
4) cardcaptors
5) tenchi universe
6) eva
7) urusei yatsura
8) ranma 1\2
9) chobits
10)XXX holic

I LOVE ANIME!!!

My favorites are:

- Full Metal Panic!
it's the best in my opinion, it's so hilarious.

- Death Note
second best the whole plot is amazing, and the characters are way cool, they have an ultimate intelligence which I really liked seeing it in an anime.

Back