Final Fantasy VII Remake

I tihnk they should remake it for PS3 or even PS2..
was the major selling point for Square soft when they brought it out..
I think this is the only one they should bring out though.

i would love it if they re-made FFVII but not for the ps3 if they made it for the PS2 then it would be great and if they do make it for PS3 i would be upset coz i aint gunna get the PS3

I'd like it with AT LEAST Kingdom Hearts graphics and more advent children-ish gameplay.

BTW, "Firecrotch" what does "advent children-ish" game play mean? It's coming out for certain, for the PS3. The production and release dates are the only unknowns concerning the game.

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

I rest my case
You do realise that most of the content of this thread is guesswork or blind optimism, right? At least what I've posted makes some sort of sense, considering what information Square Enix has given us.

Last edited:
If they do remake it, and have voice actors speaking lines of dialogue, they still need Aeris to say: "This guy are sick."

It would be a great in-joke, that line is as classic as "You spoony bard". :D

Lol. White Mage, while I concur that it would be an instant classic, I'm more than confident that it won't occur, since this time around they'll iron out any and all inconsistencies.

Warm regards,
~The Legendary Wullfe

i think the new ff7 should be on ps3 as if it is on ps2 you lose a lot of the graphic power that is only on ps3

i really hope they do as it was a great hit but it will have to be with all the FF VII characters and not just vincent in a third person shoot em up that kinda got a bit borin. Even though vince is a great kick ass character his own game was a bit monotenous really

i really hope they do as it was a great hit but it will have to be with all the FF VII characters and not just vincent in a third person shoot em up that kinda got a bit borin. Even though vince is a great kick ass character his own game was a bit monotenous really

Last edited:
If they ever do remake it I think SE will change the Battle System drastically because they will want to keep up with FFXII and FFXIII (when it does get released) because FFVII's Battle System will seem somewhat outdated compared to them

they could have made doc better by having a variety of characters rather than just vincent and cait sith

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY BOUT FF VII REMAKE THR...*Actually reads first post*...K sorry, my bad.

As said time and time before, FFVII is not being remade for the PS3. This has been offiacialy stated by Square-Enix themselfs. Its also been stated by one of the main developer guys (dont know his name) that there is no plans to do a remake of FFVII untill technological diffrences prevent new consoles to play Playstation discs, and seeing as the PS3 can then don't think it'll be a while, however this is not a solid idea and could very well change but it is how it stands at the moment.

IMO a remake would be good, but it will ruin the game for alot of its original fans (ie the ones playing it since its release, far before all this compilation bollocks). There really is no need for a remake but I'd buy it and play it none the less.

this may be true but i hope its not for the rest of the FFVII fans but if they do remke it you can betthat i will save and buy the damn PS3 the only thing is i hope they keep the same graffix but make them a little different as in instead of squares and coes make them more round (im an animator ^^)

from what i hear they are going to make a full game version, compination of all of the ff7 games, soon i think the release year was suppose to be 2010. the game is supose to have all of the ff7 games in it just all are supose to be rpg format

If they change anything other than the graphics then there damed ideats but if they only up dat the graphics then there the smartes richest games desiners of this centchery.

...It was JUST A demo.

They aren't remaking it.
And I think it's just as well. They'd ruin it.

Yeah we know but it seemed pointless to do a demo on the FFVII intro to supposedly show the PS3's capabilities which in my opinion didn't exactly prove anything to me as a PS2 version which FMV could possibly be as good (Which that scene was an FMV.) Also, as far as I know, the haven't actually said "We will not remake FFVII" but rather denying claim that they are remaking it but the possibility of a remake in the future could well still be on the cards. To be honest, Square Enix are greedy and if they are smart aswell as greedy, then they would know that a remake of FFVII for PS3 would be $£$€£$€£$€ for them!

I think the story line should never be changed but there are a lot of hiden little loose ends that can be used to complet the story and its many plot twists as some one who knows some of these hiden possibiletys that the story line is ridled with I think this could alow more people to see some of these little suprises and maybe this could alow them to dig up cut and pollish some of these dimonds. What do you think?

Back