Homosexual marriage - do you agree?

humens ingeneroll are ingorant.....they say were the smartest ...but if you look at all the animals of the world.....witck is the one killing the earth!
am not as dumb as most who would just pretend its not there! i know what we did and gays are just another level we were born distruction.

true and i know i cant agree or diagree
cous were both right in deffent ways.....

Why is everyone soo bothered with gay marriage am not gettin married either way and i think is disgusting that people are soo homophobic as since some ppl have said NEVER and calling Gays Fugde Packers, and at least i have no god so i can do what ever i want with my life without referring to some stupid book

Why is everyone soo bothered with gay marriage am not gettin married either way and i think is disgusting that people are soo homophobic as since some ppl have said NEVER and calling Gays Fugde Packers, and at least i have no god so i can do what ever i want with my life without referring to some stupid book

cool thats what am saying!!!!

Im just voicing my opinion, everyone is entiteled to this :)

There's voicing your opinion and there's being insulting.

I don't believe there is anything wrong with gay people as such like it's a disease that needs to be cured, that is what disgusts me, is people treating them like they are a lesser form of life to everyone who is not gay.

''Some stupid book'' ,you blasphemic piece a crap !!!

Some people see it as a stupid book, they're voicing their opinion ;)

I don't believe in the 2000 year old manuscript hell we're not even sure if it's truth.

Last edited:
''Some stupid book'' ,you blasphemic piece a crap !!!

you think it bothers me i have been gay since the age of 15 and my mum and dad except it and you think i need to have ppl i dont even know or even a god jugdin me with the way i run my life and all gays should have rights as all ppl and it cant be that bad since the amount of gay vicors and priests

please dont fight!!!!!
we all have our thuots .....you cant forse some one to beleve you no matter how hard you try ....SO SOTD belive what you want and dont give a d*** what other people think! same to you R-S but most of all.....dont F****** dis other people!!!!
signed peace keeper tigerlilly.

Back