How many times have you played FFVII?

i've gotten everyone up to the max without any cheats, but my bum little brother saved over the game :( :(

I played the game twice...well kinda. First try, I got stuck in the 3rd disc so I had to restart it, and I eventually beat the game on my second try. That was years ago though. I recently bought FFVII again (for 120 bucks on e-bay!!!) and I'm gonna start playing it again after I finish FFXII.

lol......I've played it all the way through 13 or 14 times. I haven't played it in about 2 years but....I don't really need to xD

I'll probably play it again in a year or so though, knowing me.

I would have to say at least more than 13, I am an FF7 junkie.

EDIT: I must have re-bought it at least 5 times :P

ive played through the whole game i would say, atleast more than 7 times, but i only mastered it twice. Currently going for a 3rd master on the PC version.

Well let's see, I played the game about 4 times to get everything(not including the first time) and then about 3 times just for fun, then 4 more times because my data got erased. So that's about 12 times in total that I played it.

I don't know how many times i've played it all the way through, but i do know i've only completed it once

ive only played the once, which is weird because i absolutely loved it :S i guess because i played it in 2001, i had X and then X-2 to play, then i went back to VIII and i havent played games for aaaaaages since, too busy. but now XII's out im back to keeping the curtains closed :P

I have lost count...it has to be my favourite of the series by a long way...every time I start a Final Fantasy I keep thinking back to this one :)

Back