Kei's Photoshop Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one was done by Brushes:
view.php

Comments appreciated ^^

I don't like the white lines/soft brush lines,whatever that is that are on the stock,they look a bit random.
I think you need to add some more color in the tag.

I'm not the best at giving advice but I hope I helped you somehow.

They are random :P I don't like colors much that's why you don't see much colors in my sigs >.>

I was bored lately so I tried to make a signature for Full Metal Panic! <3 anyway here it is I was just trying something new anyway -_-
1golt.png

Full Metal Panic FTW! Love that anime. xD

I really like this one. It's a little different from your work, I think. The background is somewhat glossy and plain simple, which I like. The text is good too. But, between the BG and the render, that is quite a contrast there since the BG is so subtle and hazy-looking while the render is so vibrant and colorful. Perhaps making the render have a similar look or effect like the background may be better.

I really like your new signature. :)
The text is a bit off, but the blending is quite nice and the shiny background fits with her biiig smile to make it nice and thematic... Were you aiming for that? :)
I feel the blending around the hand could have been a bit better though.
Otherwise, nice work.

Other versions but I think they are likely the same :/
1z7274k.png

2vmaqhg.png

2r2t6c9.png

Difference most likely in brightness how ever the first and the second it's just the text :/

Ooh, the first of those is an improvement. ^_^ It's softer. =) And the blending is better too! I now feel there are a few too many white spodges though. Try erasing, with a soft eraser, those around her hair... And lowering the opacity of those on the left maybe. There are just more on the left than on the right, so it's a lil unbalanced.

A new one as you can see the difference is the color or Brightness:
2dt7lfa.png

k4i6w8.png

2hi4cuf.png

2nhhxmu.png

w9cy6o.png

Comments please ^^

Wow, those are amazing! I think I like the 2nd, 4th, and 5th version the best though since I just like colors. The few glitters are a nice touch as it really brings about that light-glittery feeling. I see that you have been working with more with your lighting. Same here, actually. xD Keep it up!

I like version 4 best.The stock blends nicely with the bg.Good job.

I wish they showed more of Gilgamesh in FSN.

I like the second version the best. You've done a neat job with these, mate. I think you got a pretty good mix with the background and the effects, making the stock fit right in there.

Good work. :monster:

Thanks ^^
Anyway another Chidori signature, but you'll see kinda light near her face I would say ignore it since I was trying to cover a mistake and I couldn't use the history to remove it T_T

Version 1
20zsg2u.png

Version 2
23h60dd.png

Version 3
33m2wl5.png

Comments please ^^

I like the second one the best, stick the text in there and it'll be perfect. I see you're really getting used to using light now, keep it . :monster:

Definitely second one too. Lol I actually thought Light made the sig for you since I saw your request in her shop. And I thought, "Aww, her work turned out perfect." I really love that signature. Great job!

Thanks ^^ and you mistook my work with Light's? that means I've gotten better =D
Anyway here's another one
2mw58qb.png

25jzj7m.png

k9vx91.png

wtzz3l.png

21owmsm.png

I don't see much difference in the color between them though, by the way I haven't used any C4Ds in the latest signatures I made. Well except Gilgamesh one >.>

I like v1 and v5 best,in terms of colors.Can't really decide which one of these two versions is the best.I like that this tag of yours is so simple but yet so pretty.I really adore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back