Larsa

Was anyone here still strangely attracted to him/her after the fact?Does that make me weird?(Hiding my face shamefully)

Last edited:
I thought Larsa was girl until I made it till the near end of the game and they reffered to him as a guy. at that point I was all "o_O What?" and so I called up my friend and told him "Hey, did you know Larsa isn't a chick?"

I thought larsa was a girl too until I saw his face.
And fencing is not a girly fighting style

p.s. how old is this kid?

..I was talking to the person who had asked how old he was, I would thought it had been obvious, but maybe not.

I dun think it looks like a girl.

btw, I love the dresses designs of Yoshitaka T_T!!!

Even when they first released screenshots Larsa I had a reasonable idea that he was a male Guest character. He wasn't supposed to be named Larsa at first. Initially his given name was "Ramon". Square though changed that to Larsa not too long after.

Haha I remember Busta coming over to my apartment to hang out. We'd get talking about FInal Fantasy XII and I kept refering to Larsa as a she. Seriously, I don't care if she is a man... she looks extremely feminine to me.

And you suck... I never knew the original name was Ramon... I just found your article on it. I wrote like 200 articles on that game and I missed the Ramon one...

http://rpgplayersrealm.com/articles.php?mode=show&articleid=370
1st Picture

I knew he was male, even though he kinda looked feminine. To be honest, I expected this because Vaan is also that way. So yeah, no surprise there. Larsa sure is a weird name though... =/

Actually no. :) Ramon is ok, I guess. Certainly better than Larsa. Larsa reminds me of an insect.

And Larsa was cute for a 12-year old, I guess. Maybe if SE changed his hairstyle a bit, people wouldn't confuse him for a girl.

LOL You mean as in larva? lol haha That's hilarious. Well, now that character is completely ruined. As if it wasn't bad enough for the poor guy that I couldn't keep him in any state of masculinity in my mind, I now think of him more like a lady bug than I do a prince. haha

>.< I did not mean to make fun of the little guy. I was just saying that his name reminds of...well, yes...larva.

Gee, take the image of Lady Bug out of your mind! He still looks like a little boy to me. -_-

i cant believe that SE made a such a big stupid mistake in larsas character design

Yoshitaka character's idea are very...um... strange @.@

I like that :x

Back