Last album you bought/downloaded?

I bought "My Love" by Celine Dion. It contains the best songs by Celine (My Heart Will Go On, I'm Alive, Because You Loved Me...).
She is a really tallented singer.

omg i cant remember i think it was da hoosiers
i went to c them live nd thought they were gud but now i listend to them soo much they are jus annoying

Downloaded some 90s songs as well. The cds include "Faster, Harder, Scooter", "Coco Jamboo", "I'm Blue (Da Ba Dee)", "Stan" and much more. All of these songs are now in my ipod :)

I'm in the process of downloading all of Blondie's albums lately, as I found them all online -

Blondie - Blondie - A great first album, it's a shame it's not as popular as it could have been though, it has a few awesome songs on it. I particularly like X-Offender and Rip Her To Shreds.

Blondie - Plastic Letters - Not as good as their first album, but it's got a few memorable tracks on it. Particularly like Denis.

Blondie - Parallel Lines - Their best album, methinks. It has a lot of their classic songs on it - Heart of Glass, One Way Or Another, Hanging on The Telephone, etc. It's just a brilliant album in general. Every song is great.

Blondie - Eat To The Beat - Not as good as Parallel Lines, but still fairly good. I particularly like Atomic and Die Young, Stay Pretty.

Girls Aloud - Out of Control - It's a fairly decent album. Catchy songs, and I think it'll be another success for them. Particularly like The Promise, but I haven't heard the other songs enough to pick out others I really enjoy.

Ramones - Anthology

About 50+ tracks for 6quid, ya can't go wrong there plus it makes great party music.

I've also just downloaded Battle Metal by Turisas, an excelent song it always makes me feel up beat.

I bought two Papa Roach albums not too long ago, one titled Getting Away With Murder and the other called the Paramour Sessions. I actually wasn't a big fan of the band until I heard them in concert in early October; it was <3 after I did though xD. They really are talented, and both of these albums are great.

the last album i actually bought would be the Dragon Force CD i don't remember wat it's called... and the last one i downloaded is Pink - Funhouse i download albums more than actually buying them!!! i have 2 actual cds i bought and like 50-100 i just downloaded! LOL!!:se7:

Last Album I downloaded was Beyoncé's "I Am...Sasha Fierce"

I think it was a gamble to split the disk into two, but I think it paid off. I Am is probably her best album yet. While none of the songs are quite as catchy as the best stuff on B'day, and nothing will ever top Crazy in Love, her voice is phenomenal. The ballads on I Am are her best yet. Halo being my personal favourite. The Sasha Fierce CD is the best one though, the faster songs are awesome. Scared of Lonely and Sweet Dreams are my own personal favourites, and if she releases them as singles they could do really well, I think.

Hi,

I still buy CDs of my favorite artist to make a collection. Recently I bought newly release album big bang theory by shaun barrowes and "When I Take Your Hand" is my favorite sound track in this album.

last album i bought was plans by death cab for cutie Its a great album "I will follow you" is one of my fav songs of all time. Its not a particularly new album, i downloaded it when it came out and then decided to buy it recently.

I was first in line Tuesday to get Britney Spears' latest album, "Circus", and I absolutely love it. Like always, her songs are catchy and upbeat, but she mixes things up by throwing in a few slow ones as well. That's something I've really missed from her, since her last album "Blackout" didn't have even one. The songs on this album remind me of the old songs Britney used to release, so I think she's gone back to the roots that made her such a popular pop singer in the first place. I think she finally has found herself again, and I'm 100% satisfied with this album ^^

I have recently went on a mega downloading spree since I have been uber bored all week with both my brothers occupying MY PlayStation 3 and MY Xbox 360. :(

Shinedown - The Sound of Madness
Black Stone Cherry - Black Stone Cherry
Black Stone Cherry - Folklore & Superstition
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin II
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin III
Led Zeppelin - Led Zeppelin IV
Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy
Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti
Pearl Jam - Vs.
Pearl Jam - Vitology
Pearl Jam - No Code
Pearl Jam - Yield
Pearl Jam - Binaural
Pearl Jam - Riot Act
Pearl Jam - Pearl Jam
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Nuthin' Fancy
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Back My Bullets
Lynyrd Skynyrd - Street Survivors
Metallica - Metallica
Metallica - Garage Inc.
Metallica - Death Magnetic
Creed - My Own Prison
Creed - Human Clay
Thin Lizzy - Vegabonds of the Western World
The Mayfield Four - Second Skin
3 Doors Down - The Better Life
3 Doors Down - Away from the Sun
3 Doors Down - Seventeen Days
AC/DC - Black Ice
Kings of Leon - Only by the Night
Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy
The Killers - Day & Age
Mötley Crüe - Too Fast for Love
Mötley Crüe - Shout at the Devil
Mötley Crüe - Theatre of Pain
Mötley Crüe - Girls, Girls, Girls
Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood
Motörhead - Motörhead
Motörhead - Overkill
Motörhead - Bomber
Motörhead - Ace of Spades
Nirvana - Bleach
Nirvana - In Utero
Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth
Nine Inch Nails - Year Zero
The Zutons - You Can Do Anything

I think that might be about it.

Last edited:
Just gotten Sonic Firestrom by DragonForce, a great album not sure it's their best tho but i'm sure i'll enjoy listening to it again and again and it also means that's my DF collection complete i think i'll start getting some of Amon Amarth's cd's or maybe some Dimmu Borgir, i'll see what i feel like on the day.

Every single Dream Theater album in a torrent...3.5GB worth, its taken over 4 days (that is, 96 hours...I started it over a week ago) to download...I haven't listened to it all yet, but the length of the songs and the instrumentals are incredible at points.

Mentenegra by Mazo and Iron Will by Grand Magus.

Unfortunately I ordered them online, so I am still waiting. Hopefully they'll get to me before new year's eve, but I'm not holding my breath haha.

Well The last album I downloaded was Bleach songs I just love them they are just so beautiful. Yeah so I usually download japanese music because its beautiful.

Enter Shikari - Take to the Skies
I really like this album The interludes which lead into the songs are just great, they provide an excellent build up. I like the elements of Techno which have been incorporated with the songs, it gives the band a pretty unique sound.

Muse - Absolution
Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
Muse - Origin of Symmetry
Muse - Showbiz
Muse - Hullabaloo

Well i got Absolution and BHAR on Xmas and downloaded the rest that night lol

I freaking LOVE Muse

Back