Last album you bought/downloaded?

XY - Coldplay

I know I'm a bit late, but this record is timeless.

Anybody know where I can get the Crisis Core Soundtrack in Singapore?? Because that's what's coming next ;)

Recently downloaded a bunch of songs from the Taylor Swift album "Fearless" like Love Song, Forever & Always, Should've Said No and Change. Its quite a good album of songs, though i'm not much into country, for some reason i really like her music. Definitely recommend anyone for check this out.

Buckcherry - Buckcherry
Buckcherry - Time Bomb
Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run
Bruce Springsteen - Born in the U.S.A.
Bruce Springsteen - Nebraska
Bruce Springsteen - Darkness on the Edge of Town
Bruce Springsteen - Magic
Bruce Springsteen - Devils & Dust
Bruce Springsteen - Tunnel of Love
Hoobastank - Hoobastank
Hoobastank - The Reason
Whitesnake - Saints & Sinners
Wolfmother - Wolfmother
Sevendust - Home
Sevendust - Sevendust
Sevendust - Animosity
Black Label Society - Sonic Brew

I downloaded Lady GaGa's The Fame album - it's actually really really good, and there's not as much filler as I expected, more than half the album is awesome.

I also downloaded Girls Aloud's entire discography. It was worth the 7+ hours it took xD I'm literally spoiled for choice there.

Dirt by Alice In Chains.
It my favourite AIC album, it's got some really good songs on it, as well as some quite good ones.

Toxicity by System of a Down.
I've only just started listening to it, but liking it so far. The change in vocals sounds great, and their ability to play really loud songs doesn't effect their ability to play quieter songs.

I downloaded Hifi Lights Down Low-The Lodgers
They are the ones who play the music for the One eyed flash films
Like- I Love Death, 24 Hour Candy Machin, Doorsteps
Pretty funny and awesome videos
Love the Bands Music

Iamerror- Demo '09

I hate to say it, but Trevor leaving the band was a good thing. After he left, Peet's been working on strictly chiptunes. And While i enjoy the hardcore/chiptunes sound they originally had, I like the strict chiptunes only sound that has come.

Some more albums I have downloaded when I have been bored.

Angels & Airwaves - I-Empire
Angels & Airwaves - We Don't Need to Whisper
The Answer - Everyday Demons
Flyleaf - Flyleaf
Nightwish - Dark Passion Play
Finger Eleven - Tip
Anberlin - Cities

A bit of mix in there. :D

Greatest Hits - The Cure
I never used to think much of The Cure until lately when I decided to give them another go. I can see why they've got such a great reputation though; they've got such a brilliant style.

Hot Fuss - The Killers
I downloaded it ages ago, but I finally got around to buying a copy of it. Probably the best of their albums.

Re -- Cafe Tacuba

This is the most solid album I think I've ever heard. Seriously, every track is excellent. The style is incredibly varied, blending elements of everything from mariachi to electronica, and it's impossible to get bored listening to it.

Breaking Benjamin

I currently got a Breaking Benjamin album "Saturate", I love the Album its too bad they weren't very big at the Time, the album is excellent, I love all the songs on it.

I've found my to love this band a lot.

Well i just finished getting the Fort Minor - The Rising Tied album so far the first 7 tracks are the shit I might actually buy the album.I heard the Remember the name song while watching a video and decided to get the album itself.

Jack Johnson is awesome. I love Better Together. :)

Anyway, recently I have added to my iPod are:

Papa Roach - Metamorphosis
Papa Roach - The Paramour Sessions
Pitchblend - The Lines of Unreason
Metallica - ...And Justice for All
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Black Sabbath - Master of Reality
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Rise Against - Appeal to Reason

I'm pretty sure there is something else but that is all I can remember.

Last one was Britney's Circus. Didn't bother buying but thought there are some nice tracks to dance to

Gozo Poderoso by Aterciopelados

Awesome shit. Kind of a blend between electronica, rock, and pop with a lot of Latin American elements thrown in, and it's all smooth and catchy as hell. The line, "el album de mi cabeza sólo con fotos tuyas se llena" has been stuck in my head for two fucking days.

Kelly Clarkson - All I Ever Wanted

I think it's a great album, but her strengths are in the pop songs with a big catchy belting chorus - the slow ballads are not really her strength, and they kinda detract from the album, they seem out of place and don't sound as good as her other songs.

I'm glad she released another fun album instead of another breakup album, we've got enough of those now, and Pink did the breakup album so much better than Kelly Clarkson x_x

Last one I downloaded, I never buy albums...because I have no money. <__<

As Daylight Dies - Killswitch Engage.

I love this album. Killswitch is one of my favorite bands. They have a unique style of music and lyrics. Not really on how much they sound but on how the look; I like the whole look of KSE, they're sorta cool looking. :wacky: Most metal bands you see are all freaky n' shit.

Last edited:
Alestorm - Leviathan EP (Should be seeing these guys soon :D)
Brant Bjork - Somera Sól
Cacophony - Go Off!
Church of Misery - Early Works Compilation (If your a fan of early doom n'gloom Sabbath, then check these guys out!)
The Coffinshakers - The Coffinshakers (What Jonny Cash would have sounded like if he had found Satan instead of God)
Skyclad - Folkémon
Spirit Caravan - The Last Embrace (Another one to check out if you a fan of early Sabbath)

Back